Do I have to be British in order to understand the humor of this scene?

Do I have to be British in order to understand the humor of this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuVFFNvyUT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, you just need a sense of humor.

the fact that this movie is a cult hit everywhere speaks for itself that you don't actually have to be british to understand the humour

This is generally accepted as the worst Monty Python bit, its just not very good. I think its mildly amusing but definitely not on the level of everything else they've done.

The TV show has some much more awful sketches, only done with a quarter of the budget and dragged out twice as long.
I guess you need to be brought up on a diet of the Goon Show.
youtube.com/watch?v=VuVFFNvyUT8

took the words from my mouth

>tfw English and I don't really like Monty python

yeah too bad the cock is still in there

YUGE...tracks of land!

I hope you at least like Red Dwarf or Black adder. If not you're probably a paki

NI! NI...! NIGGER!

Its crazy how this bit goes over so many peoples heads

brits are subhuman so nothing surprising here desu

And so what if i am? I like Inbetweeners and that. Monty python is for posho white oxford twats m8 and I haven't even heard if them other two shows but I bet they're shit

Paki detected

fuck off m8 you don't know that. white shit...

For a bunch of fags that slap yourself on the knee everytime someone writes "You're a big guy" you sure take your humour extremely serious.

But I don't want any of that!

I actually fucked up the only date I ever had by literally slapping my knee every time I laughed because I thought it was what I was supposed to do after seeing it in cartoons.

That was 17 years ago...thanks for the reminder...

I once called my friend's girlfriend because I say the main character in Scrubs had a friendly platonic friendship with his best friend's gf and it was very awkward when it became clear that I was crossing a boundary. Real life is not like in the movies and shows.

They should warn us about this in school or something. Now all we're left with is is painful memories...

This is how...you remind me...of what I really am...

>And so what if i am

You're a shitskin subhuman and need to off yourself. Don't even go back, just off yourself.

>these are the people you engage in arguments and conversations on Sup Forums with

Wow and sometimes I will actually get affected when someone says I'm stupid or something