Just fuck my continuity up senpai

Just fuck my continuity up senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
peeperz.com/wp-content/uploads/1-Homer-Simpson-Vagina-Header.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top fucking kek

imagine they started jl with a flashforward to the scene of resurrecting supes

This is what happens when you confuse marvel Pajeet shitposting as constructive criticism by fans. They listened to a crowd that had no interest in these films anyways.

>what’s your favorite thing about Earth?
>cuts away before Superman answers
>What was it like being dead?
>Itchy. It was weird in... so many ways.
Is Whedon the most cowardly writer in Hollywood?

wasn't it supposed to open with steppenwolf's first invasion?

BVS opening scene was Superman wrecking the city, no?

That was after. It starts with Batman's birth.

SABOTAGE

>Is Whedon the most cowardly writer in Hollywood?
By a country mile, yes.

that was after the waynes' death and funeral montage

Reminder that MvS sucked, BvS sucked, and JL sucks and would have sucked even if Snyder had complete creative control from beginning to end of the project.

Even after sabotaging JL with their shitposting, Marvel Pajeets still aren't content. I hope you choke on your bullshit

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CANT STAND IT, I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT

Wow, I guess I forgot to mention that I hate Marvel as well. Damn, I guess that invalidates my point which is that these movies suck ass, if you only because they are capeshit and if you like capeshit, you are a child or fucking imbecile. And before I post, let me just clarify that everything I just wrote was sarcasm, you capeshit loving moron.

what would have been a good opening scene

Guys I think the marvel pajeet is malfunctioning again.

>Snyder cut was gonna be three hours
>almost certainly tonally consistant with BvS and MoS with Supes' death being one of the core reasons for Steppenwulf and the Justice League even happening
>Cyborg was going to be the human core of the movie, with a half hour of footage of character development, the man who despite his inhumanity and his holdups helps the justice league and accomplishes stuff they couldn't without him
>snyder's girl dies and he leaves
>WB: "Hey, we need a Marvelman to fix this"
>hire joss
>completely removes cyborg's character, trimming him down to just a few scenes
>reshoots a fuckton of scenes to add jokes
>has Aquaman calling Bruce both his real name and batman in front of a large crowd of people just to make a joke
>because the shooting was already done the cast is bloated and tired-looking in half the movie
>decides to resurrect supes halfway through the movie instead of at the end after steppenwulf had been handled like Snyder planned, thus removing the core reasons for steppenwulf and the league even being in the movie
>the only superman scene that's clearly shot by Snyder is the cornfield and fight sequence with the league, the rest (and most of his dialogue scenes) obviously reshoots because his upper lip has been pixel-smeared to hide his mustache
>throws more jokes into that plotline anyways because HEROES NEED TO BE FUNNY
>trims the movie by a full fucking hour
>releases an abomination that's half a marvel movie and half a dc movie
It was a weird rushed experience is what it was and I'm sad Snyder's vision of the DCEU is fucking dead now

>t. capeshit loving moron

If Snyder had complete control I am certain the movie would have been worse. Which would have been fun to see. I mean after he already ruined Batman fighting Superman and Superman's "death", ruining the Justice League would have finished his work.

holy shit his hairline got fucked from MoS to now, why don't they put him in a wig? superman wouldnt go bald

>This is what happens when you confuse marvel Pajeet shitposting as constructive criticism by fans.

keep shilling, DCpajeet. how many rupees is this worth?

You right, Sir.

why does he look so weird? Is he CG or something?

more like:

MoS - birth of Kal-El
BvS - death of Kal-El
JL - rebirth of Kal-El

BRAVA ZACK "THE HACK" SNYDER

>low contrast, colorless shit = kino
Bravo, Zaddy!

I walked in late. How did it start? When I got there batman was tying up a parademon.

lmao Whedon ruined everything

Really, they put awkward CGI lip Supes in the first fucking scene?

It's almost like they wanted people who hadn't watched or liked the previous movies to watch and like this one, like they're a company trying to make money or something. Absolutely baffling.

yeah, they removed his moustache that he cant shave because of a another movie

SS - everyone immediately misses Kal-El like their hatred and rants in BvS never happened BUT ALSO we need to defend ourself in case there’s another Kal-El
WW - who’s Kal-El

Joss Whedon is the Wil Wheaton of directors.

so following the continuity, what was suppose to happen? Cyborg's origin?

what website did you get this from?

Wheaton directed a single good movie
Whedon has not done a single good thing in his life aside from using money to fuck ladies

Wait I confused Wheaton with another guy sorry

>Wheaton directed a single good movie
Would you like to share what you think it is?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

We will probably get a director's cut for the bluray.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS LIP

>low contrast
Wew get your eyes checked cucko

I heard that apparently Steppenwolf was suppose to have a better reason for getting the cubes. Supposedly he was trying to obtain them to please Darkseid so he could get freedom. Sounded like a better reason for a villian than anything in Marvel's shit.

Still think that having Superman in his black suit at the end would have been cool but repetitive. Feels like BvS.
Unless they don't defeat him and that means the sequel means they have to fix Superman.

Reminder that those dreams you're having of being in a hot dog eating contest are actually your dad tickling your lips with his dick when he's sure you're good and asleep.

WW was in in a World War. Superman didn't arrive yet. only thing WW should have done is have more Aquaman mentions with stuff like Altantians and how they fought with the Amazons.

lel, did you come with that by yourself?

>only thing WW should have done is have more Aquaman mentions with stuff like Altantians and how they fought with the Amazons.
That probably would have made it even worse, so no, that would not have been a good decision.

Daily reminder DC being brown people is a meme.
>Iron Man 3 Indian BO: $12,209,244
>MOS India BO: $6,329,491
>Civil War Indian BO: $12,094,000
>BvS Indian BO: $10,736,869
>Spiderman India BO: $6,459,612
>WW Indian BO:$2,568,493
Nice to know you went on reddit just to get all that, how fucking low can you go?

Superman talking to a bunch of kids with a cellphone camera, asking him questions like what he loves about Earth the most.

>Superman: I love penetrating Lois Lane's butthole every night with the power of 10 million exploding suns.

he literally said that.

That was in the Whedon's version, but they also included the 'terraforming Earth' or whatever other weird motive Steppenwolf had, so it seemed like a complete mess

Kek

Seems like Whedon's humor has changed since he's been outed as a non-feminist.

No.

Your dad gets all the credit.

But it's not even mentioned at all in film. So I'm not sure if Zack started it and Whedon just carried it over or if Whedon started it and it got lost in the mix.

Why is everyone blaming Whedon when it's WB forcing changes?
Guy was basically going through a checklist.

It definitely is, I remember it. Steppenwolf is talking about how he can win back the favor of Darkseid.

fuck you then don't shit on AoU or the Avengers.

...What?

Damn. Guess I missed it. Is that the only mention of Steppenwolf's true intentions?

Yeah, it's literally one line of dialogue, I'm not surprised you missed it. I'm pretty sure it was sandwiched between quip scenes so the audience was probably laughing so hard they were shitting their pants and having aneurysms.

the cornfield scene wasn't even Snyder. Look at the lighting on Amy's face and Clark's shitty cgi lips. The only two original Snyder-man scenes are most of the resurrection scene, and the 15 second joke about Bruce buying the bank.

That's what you get DCucks

There was a Snyder cornfield scene, which is the one from the trailer, but it was reshot by Whedon and spliced with the original to give us the abortion we saw in the release.

Idea was his. Maybe some shots was his.
But Whedon shot it the main face shots. Obviously.

his resurrection isn't Snyder, the lighting is whedon

Thirsty guy

Top right is super kino

That's because The marvel movies made more money you spazz.

Script of BvS and logic of Lex's decisions are hilariously contrived.

This is what happens when production houses bend to undeserved criticism.

I'm not a fan of origin stories, but I want an origin film for Eisenberg's Luthor, just to see what exactly made him such a spastic. Can't be just "daddy beat me".

>White-knighting for Jews Jewing

bad movie
bad movie
bad movie

theres your continuity senpai

Remember when one pajeet got mad defending the DCEU and he was so bad at banter that he proudly conceded to human feces killing his people?

>Birth
>Death
>Remembrance

BvS would have been better without Doomsday and Batman killing Superman.

Then Justice League would have been Bruce realizing what a horrible mistake he has made and atoning for it.

and without shoehorned justlice league crap

Why do poos love Snyder so much? Are they this contrarian anywhere else?

Can you explain to me why people say Justice League failed ?

Is It because it was rushed ? If yes, why the rush ? .

Is it because the writing was bad ? If yes, what was bad ?

Is it because of the cast ?

>Mr. Andersom. Welcome back. We MISSED you.

use your brain jesuschrist are you 12?

>give me the Ron Perlman
>gotchu f4m

The upper lip I an understand, but why would they fuck with his lower lip? He didn't have a goatee.

>actor obligated to keep a mustasche for another film
>okay, how do we fix this?
>how about we give him long hair and a beard with practical effects because he's been dormant for so long
Whoever is behind the DCEU is completely incompetent.

Anybody have the leaked email that proved that the only reason Green Lantern was filmed was because Iron Man just released and the WB exec loved the part with the jets?

You’d be contrarian too if everyone kept making fun of the fact your country’s streets run brown

Even Pajeets are being contrarian to themselves now and favouring some random Bollywood flick instead of JL

here you go

Forgot pic.

Whedon doesn't understand comicbook storytelling, He understands normie ideas of what comicbook characters are, but not what comicbooks have been like the last 50 years

Wait a minute I just realized that nearly all the Superman scenes where reshoot, so why didn't they just add the beard/mustache to the 5 minutes of Snyder's content instead of weirdly deforming his face for most of the movie?

What the fuck WB?

Why the fuck does he look like mr smith here

>He understands normie ideas of what comicbook characters are
Literally what movie studios want. Nobody in Hollywood wants to honestly make a comic book movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

It's really amazing that this company makes any money at all.

Watch the trailers again, that scene was a lot darker before whedon

why didn't they just CG a moustache onto his Mission Impossible character

Because Paramount wouldn't agree to that.

Superman is gone. Anyone know how to use boomerangs or climb anything?

peeperz.com/wp-content/uploads/1-Homer-Simpson-Vagina-Header.png