Died on the way back to his home planet

What the fuck was their problem?

Mabel is a terrible sister.

Space travel is dangerous.

One is a parody and the other is a parody of a parody in an episode of a show that became a parody of itself

no, she's a terrible person.

Kind of weird how casually they brushed past Mabel openly replacing her brother and leaving her actual brother to die

You really think Dippy Fresh was based on Poochy?

oh shit I used to think that was cool

I was like 7; leave me alone

Alex Hirsch was a giant Simpsons fan/Simpsons and TP were his favorite shows and he sold Gravity Falls as "The Simpsons meets Twin Peaks" to the network and he included plenty of direct Simpsons references in the show so that's not crazy thought.

But Poochy himself was a parody of Kid Vid/Burger King Kids' Club shows and other "radical" promotions and characters that were still happening in the 90s when that episode of the Simpsons w/ Poochie came out. So a parody of a parody, or they both parodied the same things since Mabel's Bubble was basically 1990s World?

Still there is no fucking way everyone working on the show wasn't well aware of the Poochie episode.

>tfw billions of happenin' dudes/dogs died because Poochie died on the way back to his home planet, which desperately needed him to save the world.

Flip a dip dip!

Again, they're both referencing the three stooges. Google the curly shuffle

The name's Poochie D
And I rock the telly.
I'm half-Joe Camel
And a third Fonzarelli.

I'm the kung fu hippie
From Gangsta City.
I'm a rappin' surfer,
You're the fool I pity.

It's even more dangerous when you don't use a space vessel and a space helmet but travel TO THE EXTREME instead, dogs cannot live in an airless vacuum

Did you make that up just now?

No, it was in the episode, I think

GF isn't the only one guilty if this.

It was Poochie's Rap from the episode.

As a 90s kid Burger King Kids' Club seemed lame to me already so the Poochie episode of the Simpsons was a revelation, I suddenly understood why the fuck all that stupid bullshit existed. Old executives with no kids or grandkids idea of what little kids thought was cool that then became what was cool because old out of touch corporate executives with no idea what is going on actually make all the decisions.

Dippy Fresh is terrible

And so is Mabel

They were both exestentially reliant on, and characterised by, selfish and retarded people.