Xena or Hercules?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iolaus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok so was iolaos his bottom slave?

Why not both?

>tfw mom caught me masturbating to Xena and was actually encouraging of it

Iolaos was his cousin you degenerate. Also, Xena all day every day,

Didn't they end up scissoring each other?

this. they came on back to back.

Xena, but they're both cheesy fun

She was happy you weren’t gay. Don’t tell her it was really for joxer

she was super fucking relieved that you weren't gay.

>"Good taste son, continue"

> mrw Xena is on Hulu but Hercules isn't so the crossover episodes are all fucked up.

neither

Only in their younger days. They both had an image to uphold.

>it's a Xena x Hercules crossover episode

And Don't forget Jason.

There's a reason why they look back so fondly on their academy days.

They were GOAT for me as a kid and rare at the time. Still hope to rewatch it soon since I just watched Legend of the Seeker and loved it

Damn Xena is tall!

If only Lucy is younger nowadays, she will be based Wonder Woman. Not that walking stick Gadot.

Do all threads now devolve to capeshit?

Xena is already capeshit, user.

He's totally right.

Although I think Xena would kick wonder woman's ass.

>It's a "Xena starts worshipping Satan" episode

>"I see we have the same taste, son"

Herculena.

I've heard about Xena a lot, not so much about Hercules other than >DISAPPOINTED

Are they worth watching now or are they the kind of series that were good in their time but not so much now>

depends if you like campy shit, hercules was shit but xena managed to not take itself too seriously while still being good

Xena no contest

lewd

This is where my love for black hair with bangs started.

Also amazonian women with a heart of gold.

>Dad catches me masturbating to Hercules
>Encourages it

>some anons who say Xena is shit compared to Hercules

Why do people believe this?

How were these shows so good when they were so cheap?

they both fun why do we always need to rank shit

callisto was best girl though no ranking needed

Callisto/Xena was a billion times better than Xena/Gab. You know this is the truth.

Maybe should institute a servant system for manlets again, instead of throwing them in a pit.

what was the Hercules episode in which some roots grew into a house and attacked some people? I had nightmares about that shit as a kid

>both blondes are demoted to sidekicks
THE SIGNS WERE ALREADY THERE WE ALL IGNORED THEM!

Callisto.

Press F to pay respects

>high test
xena
>low test
hercugay

Just try not to fap.

Xena went to shit when they moved away from Greek mythology.
Also it's stupid she's seen as a lesbian hero when her relationship with Gabriel was clearly platonic best friends and the writer (also a woman) said she wrote them as best friends.

yeah they went a bit overboard with all the historical stuff xena was somehow involved

But Xena and Gabby kissed though.

Kstew is a clone of Jodie Foster for the sake of harvesting her organs as Foster ages.

Prove me wrong.

neither

>bull dyke Tina Fey

It almost hurts how hot Callisto is.

>iolaus died so often he even died in his own arms once

Post more Aphrodite

>when Lawless character Lyla on Hercules is a furry for centaur dick
>gets murdered because of this by the local village
>Zeus brings her back to life to be with her family
>Hercules' family get burnt to death by Hera and Zeus doesn't do shit about them because some half ass shit about gods not being able to revert other god's shit
>Xena loved a black man

This upsets Sup Forums

> Remember when SNL was funny?
No

Who was Xena's dad actually?

Xena.
t. started with and loved hercules

So we all agree that the norse arc was the worst thing about Xena, right?

>dude i'm a Valkyrie now lmao

Ares most likely. They totally fucked though so it makes it weirder.

I prefer Herc's campy stuff. There are times I dislike Xena when she goes full history shit like Romans episode. Shit's too triggering for my timeline autism.

Wasn't that a joke though? I thought she just said that to fuck with Ares and make the furies believe her so she could get her mind back to normal.

>not liking BASED Urban as Caesar

Fuck yourself

Apparently not. I haven't seen this show in a long time but I vaguely recall thinking he was.

The rome stuff was pretty good though. It gave us the good scene of xena and gab dying and going to heaven.

>you will never be shirtless
>you will never have a friend
>you will never forge steel

gay

>As a son of Iphicles, Iolaus was a nephew of Heracles. He often acted as Heracles' charioteer and companion. He was popularly regarded as Heracles's lover, and the shrine to him in Thebes was a place where male couples worshiped and made vows.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iolaus

Kevin Sorbo was just some sorta skinny faggot. Could never take him seriously as HERCULES.

Lucy Lawless I coudlt take as Xena.

Xena's blonde buddy was way hotter than Xena

>catches me masturbating to Xena
>asks to sit in

>Wikipedia
Reminds me of a bbc documentary I watched that plainly stated that alexander the great was hard gay and that there was no dispute. Never mentioned the fact that he had a harem.

I don't remember but...I feel something from my past. This could've been my first boner.
I think I liked Xena more but felt I had to like Hercules more because Girls are icky.

More like Lucy Flawless

Xena.

Better story arcs, better writing, better acting, hotter women and of course the single biggest reason - Calisto

greek sexuality was different, there is no arguing that it was okay to plunder boys
people use the term "Platonic relationship" but they don't know that that meant an erotic relationship without sexual intercourse
read symposium

>tfw thought her disk was some daily mail tier shoop that was supposed to highlight something on her costume and stared at it for like 5 seconds
am I retarded lads give it to me straight

for me it's the chakram, the best weapon

>that episode where she gets a chakram upgrade like it was some kind of rpg video game