Why does everything suck ass?

Why does everything suck ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Bank_of_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>six diverse teenagers
why

Marketing agencies began marketing to women and teen girls nearly exclusively.

>six diverse teenagers

>what's your superpower that made your parents disgusted and kick you out?
>I'M GAY.

Have you tried not being a mutant bobby?

Pretty smart considering it's then Men who the adjust their taste to pander to the girls they want to fuck.

Why do they made them diverse or why did it point it out?

They made them like that because they were like that in the comic book. They pointed it out because....PR brownie points?

>They pointed it out because....PR brownie points?

And they deserve to be mocked for that

Diversity is a selling point. You might not like this, but it is a reality.

>six diverse teenagers

>Marvel's Runaways, or simply Runaways, is an American web television series created for Hulu by Josh Schwartz

I had that faggot I think his names Greg Pak come to my college. He is the one who made Hulk asian and other characters diverse in Marvel universe. He was so smug and proud that he changed these characters from white to minorities for no reason except to be a progressive cuck.

To who? The non-white market? Except china who hates (((Diversity))). Negros are going to see this? Anti-white leftists? Jews? Is that the target audience?

This sounds like the (((Diverse))) ghostbusters remake. Are they aiming for the people that liked that?

>REEEE DOG EATERS IN CHINA DON'T LIKE IT THEREFORE IT'S SHIT
Nah.

yeah, that's why every videogame that tried the diversity card flopped hard

Not even funny, always a Jew.

why is it always

>six diverse teenagers
>hate their parents
haha hey guys leftism totally isn't subversive or destructive at all haahaha :v)

every single fucking time

Ok so who will like it? You?
Weird kind of shill reply, just ignored me and picked out china.

You like (((Diversity))) but hate the chinese?

What kind of ideology is that?

Unless your movie appeals to white people or Chinese people it's going to do badly.

Are you one of those advanced bots? Did the script go wrong and you missed the rest of the post.

>You like (((Diversity))) but hate the chinese?
diversity means women and blacks, user

Their parents are supervillains btw

>REEE PANDER TO THE CHINESE OR YOUR SHOW IS SHIT
Nah. Let me know when those child killers can handle high concepts such as fucking ghosts, then we can talk about pandering to them.

I fucking hate it when characters are made to appeal to teens.
They're always edgy little shits that act like they're smarter than everyone.

Oh i thought it meant anti white. I guess jews hate the chinks because ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Bank_of_China

Non jewish controlled central bank. Of course.

Certain as the sun
Rising as was then
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Sup Forums was right again

Prove it.

ok fuck china, now tell me what audience this is made for.

Because you're watching shows that put "diversity" in writing, casting ahead of quality.

These types of people will never create anything worthwhile, because they're slaves to their agenda.

It's the same reason why you'll never find a good "original" movie at the Christian book store, but at least religious people are honest about it unlike the cultural marxists.

How much racemixing do you think will be in this?

>The Fate of the Furious grossed $225.8 million in the United States and Canada and $1.010 billion in other territories for a worldwide total of $1.236 billion, against a production budget of $250 million ($350 million including marketing costs).
B-but muh cars!

It won't have anything but racemixing. Only nazis like their own people.

well the newest star wars films have been very successful thanks to their diverse cast. nothing to do with the star wars name :^)

Comic book fans.

This is based on a comic book, you know?

this

so is extorting young sexy girls, but i'll be dammed if anyone gets praise for that.

How does that prove diversity is a selling point? Were people seeing the trailer and thought ' i love the (((diversity)))!'

>diverse movie breaks box office records
>UMM HOW IS THAT PROOF THO??

So how did it do well in nations that didn't have their nationalities represented? That's what I thought.
Also the Fast and Furious movies are actually not annoying with its diversity because it has nothing to do with the story or characters. It's not like they're blackwashing characters.

You think theres enough of them to make this profitable? The comics aren't even profitable and that's just bits of paper.

The black panther movie looks hella diverse. With 90% of the caste being black! you go marvel!

u got me

>So how did it do well in nations that didn't have their nationalities represented?
Where did I claim it did well only in nations that were represented? Why do you think people enjoy diversity only when they're represented?

It's as if all of your strawman arguments are being shattered by a fucking Fast and Furious movie.

coincidence

Can you not understand English? How was it a selling point? you are claiming the movie was successful because of (((Diversity))) , I know the movie was a financial success, but why it is a success is the question and you have not even attempted to answer that.

I look forward to your shitposting reply .

>FnF series is about diversity
At this point, it's just the pretty locales, Vin Diesel, Statham, Paul Walker and the Rock and drawing audiences. Back in the day, it was about the fast cars and zany antics they'd get into. No one went to see it because diversity, you fucking worthless dumpster fire of a human being.

chinks can't destroy the west quick enough.

>Why do you think people enjoy diversity only when they're represented?
Because that's literally the justification for it.

>It's as if all of your strawman arguments are being shattered by a fucking Fast and Furious movie.
What's your control?

It might do well, think of all the leftists taking the bull, his wife, his wifes son, tyrone(his wifes son's bull)

There's just something in my subconscious that makes me want to punch them just by looking at them.

oh its going to do annoyingly well

>how are worldwide famous actors a selling point
You're literally this dumb.

Where is the evidence that foreign audiences absolutely hate anyone that isn't white? Why bring in reggaeton artists if they were going to drive numbers down? You're not making any sense.

I keep thinking if the jews win and kill all whites, all western society will collapse and then they have to try and leech off chinese goys to survive. Cannot imagine that going well for them.

>Because that's literally the justification for it.
Sounds like a strawman argument to me, and something only whites and whiteness-obsessed non-whites bitch about.

Of course. And you can see it at the yearly box office.

>six diverse
Stopped reading there

I hope it follows the comic.
White jock gets with the fat punk chick
Black nerd is revealed to be the traitor in the group and gets incinerated

True, but the scorpion and the frog, and all that.

>You're not making any sense
You realize you're just rambling in circles and talking with two different people, right?

>common foe - their parents.
Juvenile as fuck. Stopped reading there.

I realize you offer little to no evidence to your claims.

>i'll call him dumb instead of answering.
Here it is, (You).

>based directly on a comic created by a white guy and an asian guy

Can you loser neckbeards shill any harder?

>Non jewish controlled central bank
You mean like basically every country on the planet?

Do you expect Sup Forumsshits to check anything beyond headlines?

So what if they're diverse? It's fine.
Of course you'd have a problem with this....
You haven't even seen the show.

But what if I told you the comics were good?
Or you could just continue to hate it blindly...
Yeah, I bet that's what you'll do
Suck a dick, assholes.

If that's the plot of the comic i'm 100% sure it will not follow the comic.

They just will not stray from the narrative. And this is obviously only being made to be anti-white propaganda, i'm sure they do not expect it to do well financially, but the agenda comes before money.

It's how it was written. Back when this shit was less played out (not that the writer would probably do different now).

It's not so bad, it has lesbians too

Was the comic book series cast this diverse? Still, it's probably a Jew's decision to produce the series and to stress how "diverse" it is. Also, based on the description, it's sounds incredibly dumb, and it means a lot that the person who felt the need to produce something so juvenile is Jewish.

Imagine getting this emotionally invested over something you haven't even watched.

Do you know how logic works? In order to claim the media is anti-white, you have to take into consideration everything the media puts out, not just a cherry picked selection that fuels your victim complex. You are a low IQ brainwashed neckbeard.

>mental gymnastics

get cancer you pathetic shill

>Im triggered by a show where not every character is white
It's ok snowflake, there's plenty of other safe space tv shows for you

>shills doing damage control this earlier.

Damn, they are quick nowdays, i don't even know what brand are these.

>start crying about muh Jews
>the concept was actually created by a non-Jewish white guy
>pointing this out is "shilling"

no user, you are the shill

>Only non-whites like diversity
>All white people are triggered by it just like I am
What did he mean by this?

So the comic is made by a white leftist and an asian leftist ? ok but thats the comic, does this rigidly stick to the comic?

well, I was wrong, wikipedia lied to me. chinas bank is under jewish control.

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the (((Rothschild))) Family were:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran
are the only countries without a jewish controlled central bank. Used to be china owned, happened some time after 2003.

>White people only like white people
Wew lad, I didn't realise you spoke for an entire race!

>be more optmist waaa waaa waaa
why are women posters so easy to spot? this underlying optmism on things and willingness to addere to whatever crap they are selling as if by swallowing it blindly made you part of a ''group'' like you are ''in'' just by saying yes... this is so annoying, its like a guys table at school discussing topics and that one roastie keeps coming in to buzzkill everything because she read good things on sponsored articles... just fuck off already.

That's the justification they use for blackwashing characters. There's no two ways about it. White people don't want to see a mystery meat Mary Jane. They want to see a hot redhead with nice tits. No one wants to see a pajeet Flash.

What a presumptuous statement. Have you tried not being prejudiced?

source? You are truly retarded if you believe that

>it only goes into production when a jew sees
>jews only produce things that contribute to the ongoing narrative
>noticing it means you are retarded somehow.

>call you out for being a reactionary moron trying to make an outrage out of everything
>reacts like a reactionary moron trying to make an outrage out of everything
Why are non-whites so fucking dumb?

A white leftist and his asian friend.
>the concept
The comic. But this isn't a comic is it?

>>the concept
>The comic.
Ah, semantics. The shelter of the brainlets.

So, it's mental gymnastics to point out the stress on diversity and the fact that the producer is Jewish?

>Was the comic book series cast this diverse? Still, it's probably a Jew's decision to produce the series and to stress how "diverse" it is.

Yes. Maybe if you want to be paranoid you could argue it got picked up for diversity points, but they didn't have to change anything.

The only thing I would be worried about is if they change a certain major plot point that makes the so progressive set up more tolerable. It's a good series in it's original comic form.

Tigger warning: if the series does well, there's a transexual analog too. Just warning you, Sup Forums

>unless an article says it i am not believing it
>DEDUCTION AND OBSERVATION SKILLS HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS BOARD [heavy breathing]

Sorry rabbi i'm sure you would consider any source of information on jewish elites to be not kosher.

>Has a problem with diversity
>Calls other prejudiced
Fucking kek.

me in the bed

So you have no source? Let me guess, it's a neo-nazi blog where someone wrote out a list and said "these banks are controlled by the rothschilds" but provided zero source for that """"information"""""?

You neckbeards have chimp tier intelligence.

Honestly the only interest i ( aka actual Sup Forumstard ) have in this is seeying who the actors will be and place bets on wich one of them will get raped lmao.

I been guessing correctly for years now.

oh brainlet, do you believe the ground before you walk or do you look up articles on it to be sure

>still no source posted
this is embarrassing

You have provided nothing at all. I wish you shills good luck. best you can hope is to just shit all over constructive debate with your insults.

Of course those neo nazi goys are the only ones that could notice who owns the central banks. Normal goys just don't care, you want to be a normal goy right? Investigating jews is only done buy evil neo nazis.

You didn't notice it though, you made it up. Do you understand the difference between those concepts? If you noticed it, post the sources.