Let's have a pre-WB/Whedon mutilation JL thread

Let's have a pre-WB/Whedon mutilation JL thread.

I don’t think cyborg was whedons fault buddy

The movie was always gonna be bad. Hey over it.

>all-star cast
>intriguing plot (from the leaks)
>actually intimidating villain with a purpose
>full of beautiful shots
Yeah fuck off

>all star cast
Affleck and who’s
>intriguing plot
An out of the world evil threat. How original
>intimidating villain
Lol stephenwolf? Not even a top 10 dc villain
>full of beautiful shots
Have yet to see one. What you posted looks like a video game mod where they made Batman fat

movie was shit, snyder is shit, no one will remember these movies in 10 years and this period will be remembered as a time for bad dc movies. move on and make way for the Matt Reeves trilogy with an actual actor like Jake Gyllenhaal

Fuck off Snyderfag, it's all trash. With or without him.

Technically this shot was in the movie, but the King of Atlantis is completely edited out and replaced with a generic corpse.

Originally, it's supposed to be the scene where get his armor and trident.

The one on the left had more shadows. So what?

>Snyder is trash
The best parts with emotion and heart were directed by Snyder, you can easily tell by the lighting and framing (plus some WB fag leaked which scenes were Joss Sweden and Zack)
All of Snyder's co-workers have nothing but compliments and praise for him. No bad-talk, no criticism, nothing but praise. You don't hear this shit about other supposed bad directors like Michael Bay who would always get shat on.
Let's be honest, the only reason low-test critics hate Snyder was because of how he accurately portrayed shitskin Iranians as demons and ungodly monsters, and had a pedophiliac gay bugman as the villain.
Let's not forget that James FUCKING Cameron hailed the guy as a new generation of cinematic language, really says a lot huh?
Miss me with that NO ONE WILL REMEMBER THIS MOVIE when BvS was the most talked about movie of 2016.
>inb4 they talked about it because it was so bad
People don't talk about a bad meal for the entire course of the year, unless they're genuinely autistic and trying to get attention.
Face it, Snyder's a god.
Reply to me with a evanspost and i'll trace your ip to india

Nvm he lives with his mom in Puerto Rico

>YOU CAN TEL BY DE LITE N FRAEMEEN I M EXPERT

>according to the actor.
Just stop already

Ben Affleck was actually /fit/.
No shitty green screen Aquaman.

wow, zack knows how to make you feel a basic human emotion in the movie. something even a shit director can do every now and again. most people stopped talking about it, but people with no lives like snyderfags and fanboys are going to continue flinging their shit at wall till the end of the time

They got rid of the battle mode cyborg had

the armor and pentaden of poseidon, the statue is from atlan the first king of atlantis.

Notice the VFX of the glass breaking bit was actually finished in the trailers.

More evidence that a complete (near complete) Snyder cut probably exists.

are these real or CGI

Will they realease Snyder's director cut?

real.

I hope so. only way im watching this.

has anyone rewatched BvS after seeing JL?
the difference is fucking stark, JL as it is now isn't even a snyder movie
the pace and rhythm of scenes and the edit, the near lack of any stillness in the camera (partially why the flash/superman moment had its impact)

its like he didn't even try, or as all the bts drama is implying this movie isn't really his

Both are shit

>there's a pajeet somewhere in the world who unironically believes this
Capeshit was a mistake.

There's a report that Cyborg was supposed to have a premonition before resurrecting Superman similar to Batman's Knightmare from BvS but with all members of the League. I'm willing to bet these suits (especially the Flash) were seen in the premonition. We got robbed.

bump

the extended edition will be kino

just like sucker punch

dream logic has been present since man of steel when we're explicitly shown that 'higher technology' allows its users to enter the minds of others. BvS follows suit with the flash's message to Bruce

Justice League has Steppenwolf using a technology that binds all life that's within it together in a "unity", which is an explicit plot point in the consideration that cyborg could potentially 'go under' and not come back

there's a lot of interesting things in there that are just barely present, but are only there as teases because of how chopped this movie is. some of the visual language remains but is nowhere near as satisfying as in BvS since every scene is as short as possible to quickly rush the bare minimum of plot logistics