Let's settle this!

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/New-Avengers-2013/Issue-19?id=3205
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who vs literally who?

Kys newfag

Is batman's suit made out of denim or something? My Jean jackets looks like the exact same material

Black Panther if it's a game of basketball.

>I DON' NO WHO BATMAN IZ
Welcome to Earf

I don't get it

Thus. I any other case batman.

Batman wins because batwank.

>Denim Suit

He really needs a jacket instead of a cape. They really missed out, stylistically.

It's not made of cgi.
Or because even in the marvel universe he is better than bp

Post the rest of this.

So it IS made of pants! Makes sense since denim can stop certain calibers

Depends on who the writer likes more. But Batman doesn't know about vibranium so that gives BP a huge advantage. That shit is broken.

That and BP is physically strong enough to put Silver Surfer in an armlock..has Batman ever put someone like Mongul in an armlock?

Black Panther in both comic and cinematic versions. He is pretty much a superior Bruce Wayne in every way(and yes Sup Forumsack I know you're reading this and I know what you're going to say).

Literally refute this.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/New-Avengers-2013/Issue-19?id=3205

Sorry m8, i have no time to storytime.

This Batman got stabbed through his kevlar suit and felt getting shot in the hand and head. Black Panther's effectively bulletproof, is much faster, and his claws left permanent marks on Cap's shield.

Yeah but Batgod though.

No

>That and BP is physically strong enough to put Silver Surfer in an armlock..has Batman ever put someone like Mongul in an armlock?

That wasnt happened

>That and BP is physically strong enough to put Silver Surfer in an armlock
Read the entire issue instead of that one page. SS was previously weakened right before BP wrestled him.

>Depends on who the writer likes more.
There is no writer who has enough power to write Batman losing to BP.

>But Batman doesn't know about vibranium so that gives BP a huge advantage.

Just like with wolverine, you can tie him.

Why people forget that? are we so obssesed with blood??

All BP he did was nullify the Surfer's Power Cosmic. Maybe YOU should read the issue. SS has super strength without the Power Cosmic, it just raises it to planetary levels.

>pic related

Yes and it's clearly not a feat of strenght

Not to mention BP straight tanked a blast from Stardust. T'Challa is pretty much invincible.

nigger.

literally.

>T'Challa is pretty much invincible.
>Implying Batman's plot armor cares

Yeah but irrelevant though

>T'Challa is pretty much invincible.

Kek. Look i doubt you even like BP.

Batgod wins automatically though.

uh-huh

All according to plan.

Could Panther beat Bane? Could Bats beat Killmonger?

Does every motherfucker in this run have a fucking healing factor or some shit? You don't have contingencies for a slashed neck, you just die.

>You don't have contingencies for a slashed neck, you just die.

Batman probably has some

Batman

Serious answer;

Assuming an even field and no preptime wankery, Black Panther.

>Roughly even in skill, maybe with a slight edge to Batman
>BP is physically superior since he actually has superpowers; faster, tougher, stronger, more agile.
>BP also has vast technological superiority. Vibranium weapons would go through Batman's body armour like it was nothing, whereas most of Batman's arsenal couldn't scratch BP's vibranium suit.

It's "genius martial arts master with the best tech money can buy" vs "superhuman genius martial arts master with the very best tech of a more advanced culture".

Batman shouldn't even be allowed in who wins discussions.

>vacuum 'training' in actual space

There's nothing to train, Batman just fucked up his body for no gain.

Like J'onn just said, that shit was unnecessary.

LIterally who vs one of History's greatest superheroes

LMAO

MCU millenial fags are so delusional. Just because some blockbuster/b-action movie schlockfests came out within the last years it doesn't mean that these low rent heroes are actually important.

Will people know, care or read about Black Panther 30 years from now? Did they care 30 years ago. The answer is fucking NO.

Batman has been around for 90 years and will continue to have tv shows, movies and games about him every few years forever.

Where is the Black Panther solo movie, where is the Black Panther video game, where is the Black Panther tv show? Oh yeah doesn't fucking exist OP.

Batman always wins.

Black Panther is such a boring and not important character. There is a reason no one had heard of him until Civil War came out pleb.

Batlets when will they learn...

>bp has batman beat
>batman puts bp in an armbar

No but seriously BP would beat Batman because whatever edge Batman may have would be nullified by BP's suit. But give Batman time to summon up a mech and things change fast.

Obama will cameo in Black Panther 2, the franchise will then take off to heights no one dreamed of. (Also, Obama will cameo in a future Spider-Man movie.)