X-Men: Gold Will Be Involved With Secret Empire

amazon.com/X-Men-Gold-Vol-2/dp/130290731X/

>What does the Secret Empire event have in store for the X-Men? Find out what the new landscape of the Marvel Universe looks like for Kitty, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rachel Grey and Old Man Logan. Will they be able to survive in a world dominated by Hydra?

>COLLECTING: X-MEN: GOLD 7-12

I'm expecting Blue will also join it now.

>I'm expecting Blue will also join it now.
Magneto is working for Captain Hydra, of course its tying in

Stop saying this. We don't know what role if any Magneto is playing. It's just a damn variant cover.

It's so apparent there's no real change incoming from Marvel.

Of course not. Nobody should have expected marvel to actually care about their comics at all!

They're going to promote a bunch of movie characters and ship a bunch of variants for their next relaunch.

every fucking renumbering has been ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT THE MARVEL UNIVERSE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

for like the last ten years

Marvel, Marvel, slow down. I wasn't going to read this anyway. You really don't need to convince me any further.

Oh my, an entire six issue arc before the next crossover derailment, how fun!

Not even a first arc has been written and already their putting this team in a fucking event by the 7 issue mark. Goddamn it. Fuck everything. This is why people have been dropping your fucking books, Marvel! That and bad writing.

How many issues did, say, rebirth superman and action comics go before a crossover? 15-16?

>crossover involvement right out of the gate
So what do you think next year's relaunch/retool will be called?

Big difference between two books crossing over and EVERY book crossing over in a linewide event.

Nice, six issues to do it's own thing before FIVE issues in a row of crossover derailment.

Also why the FUCK is OML everywhere?

THE ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT MAKE MINE MARVEL NOW!

They said the entire line would be involved, not surprised

JESUS FUCK DOES MARVEL WANT ANY OF THEIR NEW SERIES TO SUCCEED?!

I SWEAR NOT A SINGLE SERIES CAN GO DOUBLE DIGITS WITHOUT GETTING BUTTFUCKED BY AN EVENT

as an X-Men fan I can't wait to stop reading about X-Men for months while we deal with Steve Rogers: Super Nazi bullshit!

>So what do you think next year's relaunch/retool will be called?
It's already been announced that it's going to be called "Make Mine Marvel!"

>Also why the FUCK is OML everywhere?
Because he got a movie.

Did you see the writer for X-Men Gold? It was doomed from the start. Also, that's a terrible costume for Rachel.

>Also why the FUCK is OML everywhere?

Do you really not remember how overexposed Wolverine has been since the 80s? Just be glad OML hasn't joined the Avengers yet.

>Also, that's a terrible costume for Rachel.
I think you mean "Prestige."

Guggenheim lol nope I learned my lesson watching arrow freefall into a pit of shitty despair

I thought they'd reconsider their strategy after tying in to CWII tanked half their books.

CW2 tanked because it was an even more transparent cashgrab than the average event and didn't have any real reason for anyone to care about it since it had zero buildup. Conversely, Secret Wars did great.

But I don't see Secret Empire doing all that well just because Spencer isn't really a big name. Like it'll probably just do slightly better than Standoff.