"Supernatural Has a Queerbaiting Problem That Needs to Stop"

>"Supernatural Has a Queerbaiting Problem That Needs to Stop"

tvguide.com/news/supernatural-queerbaiting-destiel-1089286/

I-is this true?

>supernatural
Take this to the /lgbt/ board

>queerbaiting
I knew there would be a name for that sooner or later.

>literal brother in arms alongside Sam who is his legit brother
>queerbaiting, gay, etc...

Have you faggots never had a friend who would literally die for you because you shared a tough upbringing or dealt with a lot of bull SHIT?

Probably not because most of you are limp wristed soyboys.

>Have you faggots never had a friend who would literally die for you because you shared a tough upbringing or dealt with a lot of bull SHIT?
Tell me more about your gay romance, user.

>Get fooled by the same thing over and over again
Its there fault. I watch this shit over and over again but I dont complain when its utter shit
Complaining Castiel doesnt have sex with Dean is like complaining about a Ken doll not having a penis

So you think the show really is queerbaiting then? Because I don't feel like it.

>it's the show's fault that pathetic gay people can't stop pretending that blatantly straight characters are gay and then complaining that they never hook up

Is it gay people though or is it just crazy fangirls.

no

Thirsty hags see what they want to see and throw a fit when reality asserts itself, news and more at eleven.

well fujobait or homobait have been words for quite some time

Dont listen to . Nu-males will never relate.

I was joking, sweetheart.

Faggots are so disgusting that they see strong male friendships as queer baiting. When can we start the faggot genocide. I only mean faggot dicksuck men. Lesbians are great.

first of all, it's mostly heterosexual fangirls who whine about queerbaiting because they want their stupid ships to become canon, second, kys

>implying fags watch supernatural
its girls that do this shit 100% of the time

The latter tbqh I don't see gay guys saying omgz i ship them etc etc. But idk

Fuck this literally gay earth
muh hunter brothers are straight. STRAIGHT!
tumblr should burn for the shit thay have tried to pull on this

It's not "queerbaiting", it's just that women are completely incapable of grasping any kind of camaraderie, and women make up 99% of Supernatural's fanbase.

It's the same thing with Frodo and Sam, women and beta males cant relate because they've never been through so much shit with somebody that they can trust that person with their lives.

Or maybe Supernatural is just really gay now, idk I stopped watching after 6 seasons.

Queerbait had been around since the 70s.

I thought Jensen already said multiple times in interview he doesn't like/enjoy the gay fanfic by fans of him and Sam.

well come on "It's your Sam" is pretty gay