You've been charged with writing a Vampire Jubilee ongoing...

You've been charged with writing a Vampire Jubilee ongoing. The only set rule is that she has to stay a vampire through the entire course of the run.

What do you write?

Have her be the new member of the Midnight Sons. Sorta like the undead heart of the team.
Throw in Dead Girl, so dead X-men members can cameo or be villains.
have the Howling Commandos (Creature Commandos) be a foil for the Midnight Sons
Issue centered around Morbius/Jubilee and Vampire stuff/life
Blade hates her

So easy. Put together a monster themed team of misfits. Make it a cozy series that has more of a road trips and adventure type of feel rather than being focused on world shaping events like most Marvel books.

I'd have her give the kid back to it's family, go on an adventure with Laura while she comes to terms with that crazy shit, bond with that adorable little clone girl from Laura's current solo. Basically have her start to pick up outcasts of the MU along the way. Her book could overlap with Laura's on a fairly regular basis, while still becoming it's own, less depressing/less bad thing.

Who should we recruit to her roster, guys?

How does she get blood?

cameos by my favorite duo and Agents of Atlas for fun
start basically a new age Future Foundation but give them an unconventional education road trip across the Marvel universe to showcase obscure properties
make it like Marvel Adventures starring a single vampire mom
also have her get bullied by Dazzler and Boom Boom at one point

Jubilee hangs out with a different vampire every issue

Blade, Morbius, Spitfire, Baron Blood, Vampire by Night, and in the final issue she faces off against Dracula and in an act of desperation she uses the Darkhold to defeat him.

This kills them both but somehow it brings the non vampire Jubilee from X-men 92 to 616

Push her over to Britain and re-launch Excalibur.

I like this!

>never has to worry about going out in the sun because there's no sun in britain

it's a good plan

Make my run one issue long and focused on Jubilee waking up from a dream and realizing she was never a vampire. Then Beast tells her that there's no way she could ever become a vampire IRL because science. Also she isn't a single mom anymore.

Make it a magical version of Section 9 in this new version and then I'll be down for it.

Either some blood serum from Blade or some crazy Vampire staving technique from Morbius

Laura. Duh.

Excalibur and New Mutants v1 is the feel I have in mind.

I'll have to look those up because I'm not very familiar.

kill her off and write a time-displaced rollback of a normal human like Marvel is doing.

People like you are the problem at Marvel.

It's not like she was even relevant anymore. The vampirism at least gives people something new to work with instead of her just shooting sparkles out of her hands and being pretty useless amongst her OP friends and their enemies. And yes, I know she could use her powers to be far more harmful, but that would ruin her as a character because she isn't the sort of person who's ok with maiming or killing, and her powers sucked on defensive.

sparkles are cute though

>Kill her at the end of #1
>It was a stealth one-shot all along.

They were, sure, but what could you do with her? It's unfortunate but there was a period of severe power creep in the MU and it left Jubilee behind. The vampirism gives her inner conflict and also makes her more capable of defending herself. It can present challenges but also benefits. Also I think it's kind of interesting that her mentor for such a big part of her life was a feral mutant who had to fight his own blood lust and suffered for his longevity, but she was never like him, she was kind of the opposite which was what made her work so good as a sidekick. Now Wolverine is dead and as a vampire Jubilee understands what the feral mutants feel. That should really be played off of Laura more.

No, people doing random nonsensical shit like making Jubilee a vampire is what is killing Marvel. Jubilee becoming a Vampire is what officially ended X-men forever.

fuck off status quo fag. Vamp Jub's gave us some pretty great stories as said by but I'm guessing you didn't read any of it

>hurr durr bad ideas are better than good ideas

KYS marvel shill

Jubes has always been interesting fuck you

jubilee vs blade.

she dies three issues in.
>they meet halfway through issue three, readers will have no idea it was coming

why? To try and show them just what kind of random out of the blue oppression vampires have to deal with.

Captain Hydra recruits her to lead a monster unity squad after till death do us part and monsters unleashed.

Laura and Jubilee 'buddy cop' series, as they will be resurrecting Logan soon. Wolverine takes back his mantle, Laura handing it back in a heartwarming scene. Free of the trigger scenet, Laura is truly free for the first time.

Jubilee is a social and nice girl, with horrific bloodlust. Laura is a damaged and stoic girl, scary and violent, with a pretty tender heart inside. They are pretty much the perfect contrast for a team up in a niche book. And let's be honest, as much as I love both of them, neither is getting a permanent upgrade to A-lister. Laura as Wolverine is basically Dick Grayson as Batman.

If Blade didn't kill Spitfire, he wouldn't kill Jubilee

Hell they'd probably go out for pizza. She has a knack for being able to ingratiate herself with cranky psycho killers

Have her hunted by a time displaced AU Jubilee.

>there was a period of severe power creep in the MU and it left Jubilee behind

Jubilee's deal always was that she was scared of her powers after she accidentally blew up an entire house when she got angry. That's why she largely just did small scale stuff. And it never was made to look like she was lagging behind other characters.

I turn her into a werewolf issue 2, because Fuck the editors.

>implying Marvel has editors anymore

Have her date Wolverine (Laura) and go on qt dates, she also sucks her blood since she can just heal afterwards

Said the guy defending twilight: xmen edition

Gwenpool, 'cause she's a succubus.

>Vampire Jubilee
I resign and leverage a cushy contract with DC.
Mutant Jubes is the only worthwhile Jubes, and fuck the Mouse for trying to bury the X Men.

Two words:

>Ghoul
>School

Jube's is an RA.

I am on-board for this.
There is so much fun you can have with this idea.

Vamp Jubes predates the Mouse House, you fucking nublet.

She dies on the first issue. her co star whom i haven't decided who would be goes on a roadtrip searching for a mystical artifact to revive her

I really like this.

I'll just have the whole thing be her being cute with X-23 and Gambit, since that was the best thing ever done with her anyway.

yet another sjw love triangle tragedy

I write this, with Jubilee.

Six or seven issues in, she gets her mutant power back, but it's inverted by her undead status. Instead of making balls of light that explode, she makes balls of dark that absorb energy.

I'm lost. I haven't caught up with vampire Jubilee at all.
Does she not have her fireworks powers anymore?

This is the only correct choice.

She gets killed by Deadpool. Because he is fun and vampires are satanic monsters that need to be killed.

She lost her powers in M-Day, years before the vampire stuff.

Jubilee wants nothing more to sit at home watching her stories on the TV, while constantly bugged by Pixie, Armor, and Rockslide to go to the mall or other places.

Eventually, Jubilee concedes to going out, and then it becomes a problem of the week format.

Jubliee hates Pixie.
Armor is the sarcastic know it all, with an attitude
Rockslide is the token beta male.

Ongoing jokes include Jubilee shit talking Pixie, Armor slowly losing her mind because of Pixie and Rockslide's idiocy, and Jubilee constantly drunk.

After the life Jubliee has had, I do believe vampire or no, she would develop an alcohol addiction, much like her mentor, Wolverine.

Jubilee is Den Mother at the Xavier School for the Gifted. While the Xmen are off fighting aliens, mutant hate, inhumans, avengers, etc. Jubilee is keeping the B and C list mutants at the school safe.

SOL with punching and blood drinking.

Take her back to her mallrat roots. Put her in a suburb, have her meet some Lost Boys style teen vamps. Feuds with the leader, offs him, takes the kids under her wing.

I haven't let myself read her becoming a vampire yet. I have no idea what the inUniverse rules are or how the pros/cons of the vampiric state affects the base mutant I once knew.

Actually, fuck it, I've got some free time. Surely the internet can educate me while I wait on lunch.

Why the elf ears though?

It's a thing, vampires are frequently depicted with pointy ears. I guess because it's bat-like? I've always thought it was kind of stupid, myself.

Which is why you'll notice the two statements are separate.
1. Vampire Jubilee is terrible
2. Fuck Gisnep for ruining everything else

Just not the same without Gambit and Logan being old codgers together...

What was even gained by making Jubilee a vampire? On the other hand, was anything lost by it? It just seems like such an odd decision.

>gained
blood lust and emotional issues that makes her identify with wolverine, she HAS to stay by his side so she has a supply of blood and won't go crazy.

Also makes her identify with X-23.

So yeah, it brought her closer to the X-man she was already bonded with.

Lost
Nothing, she was already depowered so was doing absolutely nothing.

Face it, it was a good choice.

Give her back her powers. Get her a job as a mediator. Have her grow into a legitimately intimidating character.

Send it to Marvel asap.

Easy. Have her give the baby she stole to someone who could take care of it.

You know exactly what

holy shit her face looks weird here, why are vampires strange?

She discovers that she is able to get her own mutant powers back, but only when sucking the blood of fellow mutants. Her fireworks blasts now contain artificial sunlight which allows her to fight off enemy vampires with them. To prevent her from having to kill enemy mutants her fellow X-men agree to start donating blood so she always has a steady supply on hand. She notices a strange side effect where she feels sexually drawn to anyone whose blood she has drank who has survived it.

I don't think we need to get rid of the baby. Just because it's been treated terribly so far doesn't mean there's no potential there.

You know, here's what I don't get. The X-Men have seen some crazy shit, and yeah, Jubilee was always at the bottom, but she was still trained by Wolverine, wasn't she? Isn't she still in a whole other weight class than Blade, just based on her combat experience alone?