LOTR thread

What was his tax policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9okyMyFD4
youtube.com/watch?v=7gogezOlJDs&
youtu.be/7KOt8xjuWOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maggoty Bread

>In my story I do not deal in Absolute Evil. I do not think there is such a thing, since that is Zero. I do not think that at any rate any 'rational being' is wholly evil. Satan fell. In my myth Morgoth fell before Creation of the physical world. In my story Sauron represents as near an approach to the wholly evil will as is possible. He had gone the way of all tyrants: beginning well, at least on the level that while desiring to order all things according to his own wisdom he still at first considered the (economic) well-being of other inhabitants of the Earth. But he went further than human tyrants in pride and the lust for domination.

Whatever the specifics may have been his tax policy was to Middle-earth's benefit.

>hobbits in space would be a thing if it weren't for frodo

just remember that

trickle down economics

60% tax rate on the top income earners, a 25% rate on inheritance and a 35% rate on capital gains.

3% for the Elven-kings under the sky, 7% for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone, and 9% for Mortal Men doomed to die.

Posting underrated scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9okyMyFD4

youtube.com/watch?v=7gogezOlJDs&
>dat scream

I'm not even mad that they're making the TV series. It doesn't take anything away from the Peter Jackson trilogy. Fight me faggots.

I can't wait for LotR: BLACKED edition

that's fucking outrageous.

Like I said, if it's shit I just won't watch it.

The Kingdom of Man will not stand for that.

Well, that's what liberals want to tax people at so....

welcome to scandinavia

Sauron looked great in the hobbit movies. That scene where he walks up to Gandalf is probably one of my favorites in the hobbit.

Why is this village just sitting there in between Hobbitland and elf territory? Who the fuck is in charge there? Is it a vilalge council or do they elect a president? How do they deal with crime? Do they have a police force? Do they have a standing army? Waht are their relations with the elfs and hobbits? Why don't they just attack the hobbits and take their shit? Do they have an entartianment district? Does the entertainment district have a brothel? Does the brothel allow for interracial fucking? Are there hobbit prostitutes there? Would a Bree whore allow a Hobit to fuck her? Is there sex tourism into Bree from Hobbitland? What kind of currency would she take? Does Bree and Hobbitland have a common currency? Who mints their currency? Do they have a central bank? Do they just fucking sit there for centuries doing nothing of value ignoring all major wars and happenings in the middle earth slowly becoming fat and degenerate over time. Do they have a newspaper?

youtube?

youtu.be/7KOt8xjuWOY
Shit quality I know, but it's the only video that I could find that has the eye zoom shenanigans.

It does because it saturates the LOTR product market so that people begin associating the shit quality of anything not Jackson's LOTR to the fanatic work that is Jackson's LOTR.

Fantastic*

Underrated

yes
yes
jews
yes
no
yes
jews
yes
nope
no
yes
jews
no
no
yes
yes
niggers
no
yes

Extremely underrated

fair enough but you didn't say that

Wish this could've made it into the films.