What the FUCK happened?

What the FUCK happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/7ew8vr/tsdf_qa_episode_86_the_king_the_widow_and_rick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she had a child...

She ate more than just one by the look of it.

Reminds me of my cousin who went from being a semi-cute lesbian to full-blown dyke.

lol

>on of the producers at amc liked her too much to kill her off between seasons 4 and 6
>she had a baby and gained a hideous amount of weight
>one of the producers at amc STILL liked her enough to not only kill her off but give her a bigger role

Anyone notice how you'll see everyone standing around and she'll be the only one eating?

did they cut from her pay for getting fat?

Looks like fat Latina genes

different angles were invented...

a producer, you say?
I wonder why he kept her around...

jesus christ
this hits a little too close to home

She was preggo in former seasons. She definitely got a lot of shit for it. She has slimmed down a lot for the most recent season.

>She has slimmed down a lot for the most recent season.
has she?

>non-anime
>Jewish
>tiddies

Regardless, she's hot when fit. I'd love to see her in a show where her beauty is properly utilized (seriously, Google some of her photoshots / award show pics).

holy fuck

Does that completely destroy your posture?

She got pregnant after the initial part of Season 4 and then the actor couldn't care less about getting back in reasonable shape. The producers and directors of TWD don't have the balls to get her to care about what said character would look like in an actual apocalypse.

Her character is also going to be at odds with how Rick will lead his group, until he bestows leadership to Maggie, ultimately. Rick will be the best right hand man / enforcer for Alexandria, and he'll be the BFF and mentor to Negan for seasons to come.

Tara is living on borrowed time. She didn't flake out / act all empowered and edgy when her sister and her first lover died after the Govenor arc ended. The writers decided she would go full edge lord after Denise died, along with giving her a full episode that wasted everyone's time. Jesus or Rick will be the end of her.

That was all before she got disgustingly fat. I agree though she was a top tier qt around S4-S5

>Hot when fit

user, she's had her kid for about 3 or so seasons of TWD. She doesn't care about getting physically fit anymore. TWD producers and decision makers can't be bothered to enforce any semblance of continuity when it comes to the actor's personal life. She also doesn't care about it, apparently.

pics?

She got pregnant in S6, so she was cute for 2 seasons.

Thanks, couldn't remember exactly when it was. She was decent as a tertiary character. The increased screen time, along with her characterization changes really ruined her.

Can anyone on Sup Forums defend Tara at this point?

She just had a kid, give her a break.

What was her best roll lads?

;__;

She "just had" that kid 2 years ago. She's an actress on a popular tv show, she has no excuse for not getting back in shape by now.

It takes time for the body to lose weight after a kid. She still needs to breast feed it and raising a kid is hard if you've got a busy workload there's no time to exercise.

I said defend Tara. Yeah, the actress had a kid 2 years ago. However, 2 years is a hell of a long time to not get back into shape for a role that practically denies any chances of child bearing. It's lazy and unprofessional.

Interestingly, her TWD appearance never amused me, aside from her cute face ofc. Luckily, it was still enough to start doing a little research on her and find out how stunning she could be. Highly unpopular opinion but: fit Alanna > Lauren.

To be fair, it was especially retarded to write a physically intense episode for her, as it made her post-pregnancy overweight obvious. Pic related is she a month ago, I'd say she definitely lost weight (even if we ignore make-up / dress / angle).

I'm less concerned with her being a fat hog and more concerned with her being a petulant cunt.

if you breast feed your kid after it reaches 2 years of age then you are doing it out of selfish reasons, user.

why lads WHY am i attracted to big tittied jewsesses

WHY

M-mommy gibs me milkiessssssssss

Yes, the writers, producers, and director are at fault for it reaching that point. I already acknowledged that in my first post. The actor shares the lazy and unprofessional actions along with them.

This show needs better quality control.

"good evening"

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>t. american

yes, don't breastfeed too long, goy. don't you want beautiful children like this?

breast milklet

I would pound the SHIT out of that. perfect tits, fat ratio, feet, everything.

is sitting up straight really that hard when you're sitting at home on your computer or whatever? I know thats how you get that hunchback,.

Not an excuse. Sarah Shahi shat out twins and was back in shape on her show within a year, and hers wasn't the highest rated show on tv, like TWD is. Alanna Masterson is just a lazy piece of shit, and the producers are a bunch of spineless pussies for not saying something to her about it.

reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/7ew8vr/tsdf_qa_episode_86_the_king_the_widow_and_rick/

lmao another fucking dud featuring Tara™ this week, literally what the fuck is wrong with this show's writers? "Oooh people don't wanna see Negan, Tara is the key to all of this."

Sarah Shahi has plastic surgery.

pleasing their jewish overlords

would licc her but hole desu lads

>2 years old
>breastfeed

Your point?

They want the dyke audience

forgot
>scientologist
>rapist brother

So did a girl I know that I saw yesterday. Four months later, she's in the best shape of her life.

>Look at her, being all fat. Look at Sarah Shahi! She had kids and plastic surgery!

But her child suffers for it...

why do jewish women always age the exact same

She survived a lifetime with her well known rapist brother. She is allowed to look however she wants now

She had that Anne Frank look before.

Lawdy, lawdy, I dunno what it is, but dark short hair and thick eyebrows really turn me on

Yeah, she clearly just plastic surgeried the baby weight off.

Or maybe she just hit the gym like a normal, productive person would when they are getting paid to play a character that isn't supposed to be fat.

How? Her titties are still big and milk-filled.

Holy shit

It really does bother me how much her character sucks now. She was actually pretty likable for awhile. A good character on a show with few good characters.

Now she is just insufferable. Like fast-forward worthy bad.. It's one of the lowest drops in character quality i can think of.

Nice milkies

I bet her baby does not enjoy her masculine milk

trust nobody ... not even yourself

She's still on the show?

>watched this shit with a friend
>talking dead shit on afterwards
>she tells a story about eating liquorice between takes

I started laughing and she didnt understand why

id fucking turn this walking sake of pussy into a mother. ask me how

Can you explain?

id fuck her and cum inside her

id fuck her fudgy puss