Why is Donna Troy so overcomplicated? Why does she need to be a multiversal snarl instead of just a Titan Seed?

Why is Donna Troy so overcomplicated? Why does she need to be a multiversal snarl instead of just a Titan Seed?

more complicated is better

I disagree

Because frankly, she's more interesting that way. She very rarely shows up in the actual Wondy books for some reason, and likely won't again for a while thanks to that Finch debacle.

DC really should just roll with the idea 52 presented, and just roll with the fact she's an in-universe living continuity error. Goodness knows she needs something to do that she can call her own.

I fail to see how being a Titan sleeper agent is worse than being such a mess that she's forbidden from appearing in comics.

She's an interesting character while Wonder Woman writers are usually boring and not creative

>multiversal snarl
That's what made the trio of Jason Todd, Kyle Rayner and Donna Troy interesting during Countdown. Wish they stuck together after Final Crisis.

Dipshit, I just said they should embrace her convoluted history. A lot of good writing is taking a problem and turning it into an asset. That includes the Titans of myth.

what was the reason for Kyle being with them?

Also, I too support the idea of Donna being a living continuity error. Give her the role of being "outside fate", normally "invisible" to the greater cosmic powers. Like Warlock and Thanos at Marvel.

Kyle is like a multiversal anomaly or something explained in JLA
basically he's the bestest and like that little girl from Lucifer

something like he wasn't supposed to be Green Lantern but reality hiccupped and by virtue of having an actual immagination and being capable to feel fear he became the most overpowered Lantern ever?

plus he's the cutest

>reality hiccupped
But anons, doesn't all of that lead back to Prime Time punching the reality wall?

>Why does she need to be a multiversal snarl instead of just a Titan Seed?
I understand all of those words separately

Kyle is a bigger deal than that
I might storytime both Ion runs next week

When in relation to the multiverse error, does it pertain to Kyle's 1st run as Ion or after he absorbed Jade's Starheart?

the JLA issues happened before his first Ion run, the Marz issues

Please do, user. I'll be there for the ride.

Donna's entire existence is a plot hole. When they first created the Teen Titans, DC was looking around for kid sidekicks to use and decided to add Wonder Girl to the crew... except Wonder Girl wasn't a sidekick, she was essentially what Superboy was to Superman: Diana having adventures as a kid.
So in comes this Wonder Girl, that shouldn't exist, yet is a Titan member. They eventually gave her a separate actual identity and backstory, which relatively decently worked.
And then the Crisises started happening and she didn't fit in the new WW history. So she got another backstory. And another. And another. These days she's up there with Hawkman as the poster child for characters that make no sense.

not necessarily- it might have been a natural event

Their dynamic is best shown in The Search for Ray Palmer, right? Are they any good in Countdown, I haven't read it

I liked what I remember of it
don't understand any of the hate for the entire deal though

Them in Countdown was just smaller bite size bits of their chemistry from The Search of Ray Palmer.

OP's image confuses me.

The rolecall is mostly titans but... why is Metamorpho there? And who is the blue guy in the bottom-left?

So I'm kinda job hunting right now but have a ton of spare time on my hands because its just working on the computer
So I'm going to do Ion run and Ion series, maybe a few crossovers the search for ray and a Midsummernights Dream and 10001 Emerald Nights which is a based elseworlds

JLA/Avengers/etc... plus GL/SS and aliens vs GL, and random issues of Kyle's run I like

any suggestions just let me know
I might think of a lame name to go as
Torchbearer of bad news maybe

>kyle
>not donna

baka