They're right, y'know

They're right, y'know.

>Tumblr
>right
go back

So is this the thread where we pretend that it's the end of the world because someone made a stupid liberal comment right?

Look at this whitewashed Japanese person. He's not yellow at all!

Correction, the end of the western world.

That's a white person, or a half breed.

They were probably too outraged to notice in the flashback he had his original skin tone. So I assume the change was for a reason.

Look at this whitewashed Japanese person. SAD!

Look at this whitewashed Japanese person. He's the same color as a British perosn! That's impossible, he's supposed to be yellow!

I looked up the person's tumblr
They deleted it after tumblr users bashed them for being a idiot

This is literally racism.

DUDE ASIANS ARE YELLOW LMAO

Marxists are worse than vegans.

Color palettes =/= Skin color.

Even if that's not the case, your skin color changes as you age.

WTF WHY IS THE EMPEROR OF JAPAN WHITE?

that isnt marxism you dumbass. Do you really thin the soviets or koreans are PC?

No, user. That's the whole website.
And stop calling it "liberal", you fucking Sup Forumsack.

do you really think soviets are marxists?

But Jack... does not age.

>Jack now wears armor covering his skin
>People are surprised he's pale
Who knows how long he's been wearing that armor.

Since when is it PC to draw asians as yellow?

Before everyone else starts this only got 2 notes and someone posted a screenshot of this in a post and everyone made fun of that person especially since Jack had yellow skin before.

I'm sure people would be complaining about yellow asian stereotypes otherwise.

Can't win with these people - he was still blatantly asian, what more do you want, yellower skin, buck teeth and slanty eyes?

Originally Jack was based on old Japanese paintings.

Now he's deliberately drawn more "heroically" to show he's changed.

His skin tone is more realistic now

this is stupid as fuck

but I did find it a little odd that jack and his parents didnt have similar skin tones

animation mistake?

Can the racebaiters of Sup Forums fucking leave this board

>liberal
Puh-lease.

Now liberal is a exclusive Sup Forums word?

Stop being retarded.

Do any other political leanings care about asians looking white?
No?
NONE?
Gee its fucking leftist rhetoric then.

>all leftists are liberals
>all liberals are leftists
>all liberals/leftists freak out about "whitewashing"
>all people who freak out about "whitewashing" are liberals/leftists

I don't know what you're >implying

He's been surviving for 50 years on whatever food he can find while dodging Aku and his endless army. Dude's gonna be a little pale.

>it's a libtards on Sup Forums get offended episode

Isn't this episode on all the time?

>90679987
I didnt say all you illiterate fuck.
Whether you like it or not if a group of people in the left think X, then X is leftist rhetoric.
Same goes for the right.
Does that mean either party agrees with all things said by X group? Of fucking course not.
Retard.

I'm on the verge of tears by the time we arrive at Espace, since I'm positive we won't have decent dubs. But we do, and relief washes over me in an awesome wave.

>then X is leftist rhetoric.
No one is denying that. But it isn't liberal rhetoric.

That's stupid and you're stupid. Rhetoric is specific language designed to be persuasive. You're using a label that fits a very small amount of any kind of political discussion and pretending that it describes the whole spectrum.

Maybe you wouldn't constantly getting into fights on the internet if you weren't wrong all the time.

>2 notes
Threads complaining about some nobody's social media posts should be a bannable offense.

no need to be fucking butthurt that your little circlejerk is associated with a bunch of faggots whether you like it or not, and it is designed to be persuasive you limp dicked cock gobbler. If it isnt to you then good, faglord, but that doesnt mean that others arent convinced and persuaded by it.
Maybe you should stay out of fights where you literally have no feet to stand on, faggot.

>being this mad

>They're
>giving some attention to some literal who
You that bored?

Why does this matter? Why do you care? Why live?