Drastic turn of events happen in season finale

>drastic turn of events happen in season finale
>they fix everything in the first episode of the next season

Star vs. possibly

I saw one episode of that where the lizard guy destroys the wand, it was literally fixed in the same episode
Dropped before I even finished the episode

>drastic turn of events happen in season finale
>they ignore everything in the next season
Steven Universe is just awful with this.

Wakfu

Rick and Morty might do this.
Harmon admitted the only reason the season finale was a cliffhanger was because he couldn't think of a good ending.

When has this ever happened? Resolved fast, yes. But not fucking ignored.

>Jailbreak
>Steven being edgy episode followed by towny shit for a couple episodes

So? It wasn't ignored, just resolved extremely fast, like in the OP.

Cluster

actually it was the flip and was very fucking slow. There are 32 episodes between Jailbreak and Watermelon island, the full delay till the gems see/fight Malachite again and in that delay 24 episodes related nothing to that and were just town filler. It's gotten worse these last two seasons.

Also resolved extremely fast, and not just ignored.
I know that SU tends to resolve shit too fast, and in the end most things seem to not leave a lasting mark of any kind, but they aren't just ignored.

They where actively looking for Malachite through all those episodes. Also, they where dealing with Peridot for a huge part of that wait.

You need to have faith in Nefcy user.

>They where actively looking for Malachite through all those episodes.
eh it varied story board to story board.

>Also resolved extremely fast
accept it didn't? That bubble thing isn't a solution it's a sign of bad writers that can't plot well.

True. I personally feel that they could have done a bit more to show it, and give a few more glimpse into what the gems was actually doing to try and find her, but to say it was ignored is just wrong.

That's what I meant with it being resolved extremely fast. It was resolved, at least for now, but in a bad and dumb way that was unsatisfying to most viewers.
If it had just been ignored, then they wouldn't even have gone down to it, and then no one would have mentioned it after Peridot had brought it up.

>fixed
Not really. The wand is cleaved, meaning that half of it is missing. Ludo (the small bird looking guy) has the second half. It gets expanded upon as the show continues, and Season 2 was much better than Season 1. I really think you should reconsider

That all ended up paying off in the second season though.

Honestly I'd rather he admit he didn't know and take a safer bet rather than risk it and make it bad.

Leaving them on that tiny planet for the ending may have been better than jail that they're just going to break him out of in s03e01

>this
>Flashpoint as the end of S2/start of S3
Eat my asshole, CW

you guys act like there is going to be a season 3.

Everybody expected Flashpoint to last at least three episodes. The timeline was barely different and it was resolved in one episode.

I'm still mad.