Is anyone else kinda sad about what happened with Sleepycabin...

Is anyone else kinda sad about what happened with Sleepycabin? Nothing from Chris and Zach and all the others have really been updated aside from occasional gaming videos and updates on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoVJRHkRJ_c&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zach is doing Shmucks (which isn't as good as Sleepycast but still) and Chris has the best LP channel currently on Youtube.
Stamper is the only other good one that was on Sleepycast and he's doing that shitty new strategy "game" Mud Men or Hole People or whatever.

what happened between chris and zach again?

Directionless podcasts are doomed to die

Doesn't seem like anything too bad. Just looks to me like they don't want to work together anymore. Whenever they mention each other, it's never weird or anything.

Ok heres what really bothers me about animators after the youtube shit on them years ago

They dont say/do anything for months and when somebody asks them whats going on,the answer is always
>I am working on something that is coming soon,promise
and it either comes out,but months later or we never hear from them for a year untill they make an "update" apoligizing and saying how busy they are

At least Stamper went to arby's.

They sold the rights to Hellbenders and they completed a few episodes. They have no idea what will happen to it. Zach said he legally can't say anything else.

Stamper also made this video youtube.com/watch?v=uoVJRHkRJ_c&t=0s

>Oneyplays Kingdom Hearts
>Brave Little Toaster goes to ISIS
>Chris Chan causing the Chernobyl disaster

Because a lot of them use the excuse that they can't support themselves off animation videos anymore, so they just stop all together or rarely come up with anything
But then you have people like hotdiggedydemon who are able to get past this with using another catergory like reviews to continue animating

Who's the worst member and why is it Niall?

Chris is terrible mainly because he has awful taste in humor and is a huge hypocrite. The dude has openly ragged on some pretty big YouTubers.

>The dude has openly ragged on some pretty big YouTubers

How is this a negative?

It's a negative when Chris has done dumb shit he calls out other people for.

I remember this, he was talking about the whole iDubbbz/Leafy shit. He just missed the context, and never brought it up again. And what do you mean he's done things that he's called people out on before?

Bullying people in Second life.

Anyone who doesn't have some social disorder could figure out that Idubbbz was being facetious when he said that.

He wasn't going around making fun of people in Second Life, he was just playing a character and fucking around. Plus, he said he doesn't do that shit anymore because he thought it was something like an easy target.

I understand that but the ones who can support themselves still pull that shit off
Zac
>I will be making weekly podcast
>3k on patreon
>last uploaded Jan 30th

And he ragged on Ethan and Hila.

Zach just has a bad work ethic in general. I wouldn't be surprised if it rubbed off on the rest of the members, it certainly did on Jontron.

3k if he's got all the equipment and shit already is lots

Im guessing it's tough to get decent guests weekly which he needs to play off of

His recent QnA revealed that he's constantly working on shit. It just takes a while because of the production.

I can sorta relate being a youtube animator. As you make more stuff, you start to want to do more complex and better animations, but the problem is as you go bigger/complex you etiher have to a:

spend a lot more time making one episode

or b:

hire people to help you (with the small revenue that you're already getting).

To compound the problem, youtube requires 10 minutes or more long videos to make any decent amount of money, 1 - 2 minute animations just don't pay well even with millions of views.

So then you need to deal with realization that the only way you can make it on youtube is to produce animations in a style that's simple and fast to make (like explosm, small 1-2 minute animations put in a compilation which works great with their format), and for many it's a hard pill to swallow (albeit such is work/business).

HDD is an example of that with braindump with the stock 3d model/bg being reused over and over to do one his reviews and tiny bits of animation thrown around.

Those braindumps even with only 200-400k views are making far more money than his animations due to their lenght and time spent producing.