What emotion is this face trying to convey?

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzA6kMTbUQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delusion

Screaming on the inside, knowing he can't very well object to what's about to happen.

The expression nails that conveyance.
He is escaping inside of his own mind, to his 'safe place' if you will, where none of this ever happens.

I always saw tired. Broken down.

Burgeoning homosexuality and hopelessness.

>gambling everything on the hope that she is post op
>she isn't

Thats the look of a man who realizes his prostate is about to get mashed harder than the eject button on a burning fighter jet.
I would assume you see that look alot on the faces of new fish in prison.

The emotion of disillusionment that he lives in a world with permanently habitable space stations, sentient AI, and advanced robotics, but somehow they can't properly turn a dick into a vagina.

>she

>I've made a terrible mistake.

"I hope the internet doesn't call me problematic for some reason"

>well, this is it. Bang the tranny or die alone

"God I wish the guy drawing me wasn't a hack."

suicide is painless

"Doing it for Tumblr"

My friend unironically thinks that QC is good web comic, and thinks that this was a touching scene.

I'll often send her edits for a chuckle at her reaction.

>tfw you clear six figures on your extremely low effort webcomic and offer next to nothing to patreon backers in return

"Well! At least i don't have to deal with that toilet cap down bullshit in this house!"

>toilet cap
What heathenous shithole do you hail from?
Toilet cap, my god.

>tfw you create a character who exists with the sole purpose of being fucked by a trany

The face of a guy trying to convince himself that he isn't doing the worst mistake in his entire life but who still have a tinny voice of reason in his head that he desperately want to shut up screaming "run while you still can"

Imagine what was happening in the author's mind when xe drew that. Pure bliss.

Really?
The comic is that far into sci-fi territory and transgender men are still a thing?
That's as dumb as that SJW remaster of Baldur's Gate where a transgender character existed in the same universe as cursed clothing that would change your sex upon wearing it.

People like being broken

Why the fuck is his face inverse concave?

I mean look at his eyes

Plenty of people seem to think it's good, it gets discussed here constantly despite the fact it's extremely bland in almost every way, but I suppose you can't expect good taste from most of the people on Sup Forums.

Shock

Realization that the penis isn't feminine at all.

it brings on many changes

Based ro-bro.

Having been punched so hard as a baby that your face is caved in and you now are retarded.

and I can take or leave it if I please

>The comic is that far into sci-fi territory and transgender men are still a thing?

What does this mean?

PSTD

That anyone could easily just genetically alter themselves into being a 100% biological women with completely functional female genitalia, so transgendered people really wouldn't be a thing anymore since you could easily become a legitimate woman.

First of all, that's not how genes work.

Second of all, the procedure being easy does't necessarily mean it's easily accessible. There could be all sorts of red tape and hoops to jump through before a doctor would be willing (or even legally allowed) to preform such a procedure.

Admittedly, I've not read this comic, so I'm not familiar with the setting, I'm just here to meme and apparently to argue with people.

Or medicine would have advanced enough to identify the genetic tags for transgenderism and removed them from a healthy pregnancy.
Of course thats assuming transgenderism really is a physical medical problem and not a purely psychological one. In which case I would again assume medical science would have advanced enough to treat the disease with medication and therapy. But ol' stabby-hands is too fucking stupid to have thought that far ahead of his own concept

Hello darkness my old friend

Eugenics is a slippery slope, user.

underrated post

I learned alot working the door at the brass poll down in San Diego. Gays and Trans wouldn't want their kids to be gay or trans. They literally wouldn't wish their life on another human being. Well, the crazy ones said they would but even then I got the 'me thinks he doth protest to much' vibe.

Your post wasn't even rated and it still is overrated.

Just imagine a very bland, family friendly sitcom about a guy and his friends. There are also robots, and they're living in the future, but that's almost completely irrelevant as the comic is as non-confrontational as it can get. Its name, "Questionable Content", is a humorous irony because it questions nothing nor raises any questions.

>Wasting his time on sitcom bullshit when he could be writing about robots 24/7/365

THE AUTHOR'S A HACK

He saw something so startling that he's temporarily unable to interact with the outside world.

I knew a dyke who hoped her niece would be a lesbian. Mostly because she thought the kid would be a slut and doesn't want her to get knocked up.

>inverse concave
You mean convex?

it's not better when he's writing about robots

Fear and confusion, but only after regular exposure

>"They're gonna have a million little robot babies :3"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've got to stop coming to these threads

defeat

In context? Desperation.
>"Fuck it I'll put my penis in anything flesh and bone at this point."

not rated is underrated

He's wondering whether it'd be worth it to take it up the ass.

Broken.

Nah people tend to want their kids to be like them even if its negative in the long term. A lot of death people want their kids to be death to because they have unique culture now. I imagine the same thing with any gay people that participate in LGBT culture.

Been a while since I got to post the range of Jeph's facial expression

acute abject existential horror

>death
contextually I'm assuming you mean "deaf".

"My creator can't draw."

There's a comic out there that follows the adventures of a alcoholic sex-addict who grimly stumbles into increasingly sordid and fucked up sexual situations, barely even enjoying himself and constantly numbing himself because his life is a mess.
That's what this expression reminds me of. A man who's lost control of himself and his life and is just grimly stumbling forwards because he doesn't know what else to do.

>"I prefer you keep the penis and balls."

youtu.be/dzA6kMTbUQI

>left

Growing degenerate cockthirst.

Muppet

Someone post that scene from the IT Crowd

>Pc rebooting noise

the best one is when he says
>It's okay I'm FtM

Is there a edit where a huge dick pops out once >she drops her pants? Asking for a friend.

Fear

What the actual fuck

Holy shit the fuckin punchline. I am at a loss for words.

Thousand mile stare.

He's seen some shit and on the verge of murder suicide.

Oh my lord

>gibe de piinas b0ss

hot

you know, the longer i see the original traces, i see more and more technical mistakes.

poor anathomy, bad perspective, horrible line width... adding the horrible story, how this guy got famous?

First on board - He started webcomicking when webcomics were new. Now it's established, and people have shit taste and also read it simply out of habit.

He posts regularly and has been doing so for a decade. It's like the Blondie of webcomics.

>tried to make her less attractive
>did the exact opposite
Save for the UV-tier fourth pannel, and if she had puss, I'd do.
>tfw you'll never feel those buck teeth on your dick

>"fuck, it's bigger than mine"

The muscle lady doesn't have a dick, does she?

>someone is a pre-op transexual trying to be a girl
>implying they'd want to be the one doing the fucking

you're really dumb aren't you? go back to your futadom bullshit

Looks like he took a lot of vicodin.

>this guys doesn't know about pegging

>bringing up pegging lie it's a valid thing

your brain isn't even functional at this point, man wants to be seen and treated as a woman.

gets boyfriend, is going to have sex with boyfriend.

and yet you think this man who wants to be seen and treated as a woman is going to suddenly decide 'you know what, I'm going to use my dick on your asshole, just because'

yep, that's totally what someone would do, completely logical. Retard.

Sometimes her finger isn't enough to stimulate the prostrate, user. Don't be such a prude.