Stranger Things General - /stg/

Resistance against mod oppression edition.

kys pedo

>yfw the mods are the ones pedoposting

ITT: characters who will die in season 3

nah he's fan favourite now, they don't have balls to kill him, It won't be any of the kids either so Hopper I guess?

They won't kill anyone from the main cast. Maybe a red shirt or two, but we Marvel now.

hopper is the only one i could see them killing. but even then it’s quite unlikely they will

For me, it's Lucas.

what did he mean by this?

I hope we get a Vietnam flashback next season. Between hopper, Lucas’s dad and Billy’s dad all being combat vets, they need to work it in somehow

why are the mods deleting the threads i don't get it

Why does everyone say Steve is gonna die next season?

Steve’s the man

Shows with lots of kids (especially cute kids) draw the pedos

It's really uncomfortable watching this guy acting. It's like he's trying to 'play' a black guy. Anyone else know what I mean? Like he isn't being natural at all.

Why can't mods just permaban pedo posters instead of deleting threads that aren't breaking the rules. Just saw a STG get deleted 20 min ago with 0 pedo posts at 50 replies

Why not an Eight sacrifice for her sis?

Outside of this the /stg/ threads are being purged from Sup Forums altogether. The last 3 or so had no pedo stuff whatsoever and were on topic but were deleted anyways.

Maybe they’re trying to enforce the rules evenly. They banned the autistic game of thrones General after its season was done. Maybe they consider stranger things to be done now. They banned stg when some finnfag tried to start one back in August.

>Fan favorite
Forget about that shit.
He's a fucking writer's pet, they love that guy so much they pretty much rewrote his whole character. He was originally just a cliche douchebag Chad who fucks off after Nancy realizes Jon is the guy for her.
Flashbacks tend to only happen when they're relevant to the story. And especially since Hopper hasn't been portrayed as a scarred Vet, his character was always more informed by his kid.
Also did anyone get the feeling he was more a government type spook than just a plain city cop/detective in the first season?

Have memes gone too far?

Has this gone viral yet?

is there anyway to be an /stg/'er and not be ped?

I'd watch a shot for shot remake of both seasons with that big guy as Eleven.

Actually discussing the show and not talking about the attractiveness of child actors would be a good start.

but millie and sadie are so sexy

are you fucking stupid, buddy?

reported
we are not getting deleted this time

let them have this thread for tv discussion and come and join us for millie/sadie discussion

when is it stated/indicated that lucas and billy’s dads are combat vets?

the first of the three had a lot of pedo stuff in the beginning, but then it died down by itself

I guess he's just assuming every able bodied male on the show that's over a certain age is likely to have been drafted.

>tfw the mods delete us for this post because bureaucracy
i appreciate the attempt at self-segregation nevertheless, pedo

being drafted doesn’t guarantee you’re going to see combat, especially in a war the size of vietnam

There are no lewd images itt. If this thread gets deleted then might as well throw in the towel for any ST discussion, the mods don't want it.

>CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOR

i’m assuming that at this point they’re also deleting based off of the presence/amount of comments that contain any sort of pedophilia and sexualizing children

proof that autism isn’t exclusive to whites and asians

hey guys lets try and kill stg

It was a pretty popular Halloween costume. Lots of dudes had them.

bump

wew this thread is dead because of the pedo containment one

really says something about the state of stg