What's her problem?

What's her problem?

not bouncing on muh dick tbhfam

Imagine being so ugly that you can't leave the house without 3 lbs of makeup smeared on your face so it looks like silly putty.

She's got the facial lines of a woman in her 30's and she's in her early 20's

also she's terrible at presenting/defending her arguments

shes not my gf

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Lauren Southern, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS in debates
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog

no ones put a kid in that yet

>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the wiki page of the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to

kek you don't know what a woman in her 30's really looks like. protip: not like that

>interviews teenagers on the street
>they say they didnt have any plans for a familly
>oh wow i guess society is fucked guys
>im a good traditonal woman donate to my patreon guys even though i dont have kids and my looks are already starting to fade

I'm pretty ugly but I'm also not a fucking woman.

Shes got the perfect thigh gap. Literally made for asian cock

>is a soyboy
Damn, so close

Her womb isn't being filled to the brim with my ejaculate.

Can he destroy the minimun height requirement to ride a roaller coaster?

disgusting looking, her sister is way hotter

oh he's talked to dick masterson now as well
>46 minutes
I don't know how long I'll be able to listen.
Probably 3 minutes before the first cringe pause.

>belly button ring and a bit of chub poking out over her jeans
boner why

She's got no problems. Making bank off lonely horny conservatives.

>lost to jim and ryan dawson

all those others are lightweights. did he even beat sargon though? guys a nu-male but decent at debating.

her voice is a problem

She's just playing the long con.

She pretends to be traditional and get neetbux while fucking around all she wants.

I can tell just be listening to her and seeing her mannerisms that she's sucked hundreds of cocks.

women are hypocrits, they love complain about things while actively engaging in that behaviour, she is just another typical woman who will say/do anything for money and attention

just like those hollywood feminist that complain they deserve to be taken seriously yet suck dick for roles

>I can tell just be listening to her and seeing her mannerisms that she's sucked hundreds of cocks.
What mannerisms are these?

who is this?

/ourguy/

some turbo manlet with a stripper name

Her feet aren't in my mouth

Leave the negresses alone!

her head is a cinder block