Johnny Bravo now updated and revamped for a modern audience!

>Johnny Bravo now updated and revamped for a modern audience!

>Lil' Susie will now have a much more prominent role. While we love the original version, we feel like teens today will fall in love with Suzy, a tween blogger and fierce advocate for woman's rights. In the new show you'll get to see the adventures she gets up to as well as Johnny's!
>Speaking of changes to the cast, though we loved Pops in the original cartoon, we have chosen to remove him for this reimagining as we do not feel his patriarchal presence fits with what we are trying to do with the show.
>We are BIG fans of the original show, however there are things they did back then that they just wouldn't today with our modern sensibilities. So instead of Johnny trying to "hit" on as many girls as possible, we have chosen to go a less sexist route. We'll see Johnny try to get to know these woman and help them overcome the equality issues they face in Trump's America. Don't worry though, we'll have plenty of laughs along the way!
>Speaking of laughs, we all adored Johnny's catchphrase "Do the Monkey with me!". However, as societies change, its hard not to hear the phrase and not think of some pretty inappropriate allusions. Because of this, Johnny's new catchphrase will be "Fight the Wage Gap with me!" to better reflect our vision for the show.
>Speaking of vision, the old cartoon had a timeless style that we all loved as kids. However, we have decided to mix it up to meet that signature millennial style, think Adventure Time and the good PPG. This will be reflected in the writing too, fellow redditors will notice plenty of epic memes hidden throughout the show.
>The show will be premiering on April 22, 2018 with a special two-parter, in which Johnny will meet a unicorn whose not all what (s)he seems! Please look forward to it!

>cartoonbrew.com/classic/Cartoon-Network-Announce-Johnny-Bravo-Reboot-149169.html

When will they stop?

3/10 got me to check the link and reply.

ive never seen so little effort put into a bait post

You say its obviously bait but hes literally just described the PPG reboot

I think this would have been funnier if you were less over the top. The removing pops bit was clever, everything else was too on the nose.

>Johnny's new catchphrase will be "Fight the Wage Gap with me!"

This is the best incarnation of Rei in any Evangelion Medium

Prove me wrong

I was in that thread, I saw this be posted for the first time

That pic looks kinda neat tho

What the fuck

This could have the ability to be hilarious, as a parody of when cartoon are hijacked by people with agendas who don't care at all about the original.

Imagine Johnny being tricked to selling his rights for this, and it's the in-universe tv show about his rights, then the Johnny we all know goes out to hit on women, and no one knows what do do with him.

>Removing popular character
>Giving a character a "Girl Power catchphrase"
>Making animation thin and stilted
>Forcing memes into the show
>Episode about a transexual unicorn

This... sounds familiar

delet this

Oh thank god it's fake.

The old cartoons are going to my list to be watched. Sucks to be a pleb. I hope it wont fail like Nu-PPG.

After the Powershit girls Ill believe anything

it started out believable but then you started talking like a retard from Sup Forums

If its so unbelievable why has the ppg reboot done everything OP listed?

You got me

People keep talking about a reinvented, awful Johnny Bravo like it's a new thing; we already had that in the Pops and Carl as seasons.

Unbelievable as an official blog post, you autist.

I'd actually like to see a new Johnny Bravo that's basically the same except Susie's a young adult and still voiced by Mae Whitman

[Spoiler]Also she's totally in love with Johnny but he's oblivious because she'll always be the little neighbor girl to him like my japanese animes[/spoiler]

Fuck it, it's funnier broken

"Fight the wage gap with me" was a little too on the nose

WTF ITS FAKE???? THIS WOULDVE BEEN THE BEST OMG