Star Vs Bad Days

When do you think Star is going to have a nice day?

She'll be fine

With me, it would be everyday.

When she finally gets over Marco and becomes a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.

Technically, it would be a lie by omission. (Omitter!)

Around a year from now, assuming there's no timeskips.

So Marco lied to Jackie like a stone cold bastard.

>>Season 3 starts with a time skip

>"Everything's just all super weird with Star. I just want things to be normal"
>"You are having a Marco moment"
>"Uh yeah, I'm having a Marco moment"
>"All right, well, you can tell me all about it on the way to the kitchen"

What did Marco tell Jackie?

He probably just said it was no big deal.

To mind her own fucking business.

When was her last nice day?
Of [hiatus duration]

>When do you think Star is going to have a nice day?
When Marco and Jackie feel like having a threesome, but Janna is busy

Then how come Jackie knew that Star and Marco needed to talk in private?

Because it was super obvious by the way they were acting?

He didn't necsarrily lie. He just didn't tell her everything, or didn't elaborate on it. Maybe he wasn't comfortable telling her everything and she didn't press it.

>but Janna is busy
Marco would rather fuck Ponyhead than Janna

Judging by Jackie's reaction at then end of the episode it's obvious Marco did not tell her about what happened during Star's princess song, and that's not okay. Marco should have been open with her about it.

OMITTER
M
I
T
T
E
R

He obviously didn't tell her:
>I just witnessed a song written by Star that had the lyrics: "Star Butterfly is in love with her best friend andhisnameisMarcoDiaz"

Why are Starcucks so dramatic and cringey?

why does everybody keep insisting that that is the blood moon?

What would he even say? How could he begin to describe THAT?

(I'm reminded of that user who described the whole romance plot up through "Just Friends" to his mother like it was just a teen drama, leaving out the whole "magical girl cartoon" bits. I sort of wonder how one would do the same to "Face the Music.")

Every minute I'm not with Star is another minute of suffering

No he didn't. This is Starcofags grasping again.

It's a red light that comes from a source higher than the castle's walls

It's clearly a joke bruh.

Why are Jarcofags so set on demonizing everyone else?

He should have been direct and honest about it. "Things are weird with Star because during a Mewnie ceremony for her they performed a song she co-wrote about how she loves me." Jackie is plenty cool enough that they could have talked about it without her freaking out.

Because a lot of Starcucks are women(outside of Sup Forums). But why are Jarcofags/contrarian fags so obsessed with Starcucks to the point where they themselves have become as obnoxious if not more than the Starcucks that they hate so much? It's like antifa vs fascists

He didn't need to, because it's not something he needed to worry Jackie over if he knew he could deal with it himself. He didn't need Jackie to hold his hand while he rejected Star and told her that he just wants things to go back to normal.

bad joke then

They're tweenage girls

He didn't need to do that. It's obvious that you're looking for reasons to sabotage Jackie and Marco. Fuck off.

how come no ones ever drawn star's proboscis

"Also there was a puppet show about us running into each others arms. And there was a giant projected picture of us gazing into each other's eyes. And they put me in a crown..."

It's not about needing help, it's about being open and honest when you're in a relationship. That's vital.

And would Jackie be ok with letting Marco keep living with a girl that is in love with him and has a closer relationship with him than she does?

Besides, he didn't have direct confirmation if Star really did have a crush on him or if it was Ruberiot talking shit.

You've never had a girlfriend.

If you haven't noticed, Reverse Satan, Jackie and Marco aren't really in a super deep relationship yet.

They probably never will be, considering than S3 will likely begin with Marco scissoring his way to Mewni.

And you've never had a lasting happy relationship

He hesitates, and says nothing. He contemplates it throughout the day.

Two things:

1. Jackie doesn't get to decide that for Marco.

2. Jackie has been shown to be cool enough that she wouldn't be insecure like that.

I'm married, so myth busted.

You don't always tell each other EVERYTHING, if you know there's no reason to put excess stress or worry on your significant other, and you know you can fix the situation on your own or it will work itself out.

Janna needs protection!

>married
>happy relationship

Why do Starcucks deny their own autism? It's like they're denying their own identity as the worse cancer in this fanbase.

>i-its just a joke gaiz, btw I'm doing the exact same thing

>tfw season 3 is after Summer
>we get more school shit
>jackie and marco broke up off screen and avoid eachother

>would Jackie be ok with letting Marco keep living with a girl
They're 14 and Marco's parents have agreed to host the exchange student at their residence, though. It's not up to either Marco or Jackie to start demanding that the exchange student be kicked out because he got a gf now and it's kinda weird there's a girl in the house

>this is what Starcucks really think

Take a good look boys.
This is autism

What Marco probably said was something like, "Star and I went to a concert for her song day, and the guy who was playing music said that Star liked me, but Star didn't like that, so I'm not sure if those are her actual feelings or not and now everything is weird blahblahblah"
He doesn't need to give her a word for word recital of every act for her to get the picture.

oops

Enjoy your divorce. Remember my posts when it happens.

Enjoy being forever alone then, faggot. Don't worry. You're married to Star in your imagination.

The blood moon is not a good thing for a starco relationship. Anything that comes from hell and comes every 667 years can't be something positive.

>You don't always tell each other EVERYTHING

But your best friend possibly being in love with you is something you might want to tell the other person. Not to get their help or decide what to do about it but just as a heads up. You know, so what happened in the finale with Jackie being blindsided by it doesn't happen to them.

If it can come up and you know it would cause problems, you should brace your partner for it ahead of time.

t. Karla

>he thinks everybody who lurks these threads are waifufagging star

None of these are good things

Well, it's the first time Marco has a girlfriend, he is just too inexperienced to know those kind of things.

What if Marco went into Hekapoo's dimension and lived out 30 years each with Star and Jackie to decide which one is right for him?

what if season 3 start with a summary episode

If some bitch walked up to me at work and said she wanted to suck my dick, I'm not going to call my girlfriend and tell her that. Why the fuck would I? I'm just going to tell the bitch that I have a girlfriend and I'm not interested in mouth pleasures from my co-worker.

Situation handled.

Why tell my girlfriend that, just to fucking upset her?

Is Jackie really Marco's first girlfriend?

What if Season 3 starts with a ruined Mewni Castle and Toffee/Ludo laughing maniacally over it, then flash forwards to Marco,Jackie,Starfan13,and Janna standing outside stars room

>If some bitch walked up to me at work and said she wanted to suck my dick, I'm not going to call my girlfriend and tell her that

Star is more than some bitch to Marco and they're living together.

None of you have ever fapped to Star Butterfly, right?

Do you think Star cried herself to sleep right after the events of Starcrushed?

Because Star is just some bitch, right?

Of course not.

He might've dated that one foreign exchange chick who was kissing him.

Yes. Just Friends implied that he never dated before. In Naysaya he says that he never even held hands with one.

Considering he's been stuck with oneitis for almost 10 years, probably. There was that one exchange student who kissed him, but that might just be euros being wierd

Yes

The girl kinda look like Star and probably broke his heart.

you take that back

>Star is just some bitch

Add autistic to that.

>Star is just some bitch

Is he /ourguy/?

JUST friends

Wait a fucking minute, why am I trying to defend a conversation that happened offscreen?
This is >implying: the argument.

Why are normies so evil

That's her new name now.

Star Justsomebitch Butterfly

yes

What does Star Butterfly and the Earth have in common?

They are both flat

aaaaa

Star would probably go for the butt

Both are around 225 million km away from Mars (Marco) right now?

>"Jackie, wait! Star is just some bitich!"

~Star has a heart attack in Mewni~

~The Blood Moon goes Majoras Mask~

She is more into tummies

I'm pretty sure Star is orders of magnitude farther from Marco than 225M km

Star goes for things that are boopable.

Janna never held hands with a girl either.

>Jackie, you don't understand! We don't love these hoes out here!

>ywn have Star boop you.

He fucks her. Hard.
I saw it in a doujin. That space between there and talking to his dad in the kitchen is straight fucking.

I want Marco to break Star's heart in a million pieces.

I want Marco to hit Jackie.