ITT scenes women will never understand

ITT scenes women will never understand

Can you imagine making a film meant to be watched by millions of people, putting this scene in and thinking
>yep, this is good

HALT, MY INDOMITABLE SEED.

>ITT scenes no one understands.
ftfy

Women will never know this feel

More like scenes that only women understand, aka protecting their children from harm at all costs.

>DUDE I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IN FRONT OF MY EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE ALIEN SON WHO HAS GOD-LIKE POWERS FOR NO REASON

it was Zack Snyder sending messag to his daughter

>For no reason
Guess Marvel Cucks need everything spoon fed to them. Not surprised they don't get something thats not a quip aimed for their soyboy minds

Was he just sick of Martha's shit?

We got it, it was just awfully written lmao

He thought it would be better for Clark to see his dog get killed than his fucking father?

CEASE, INVULNERABLE SCION

CEASE MY UNSTOPPABLE OFFSPRING!

Dcu died before it was built. Zack Snyder is a fucking retard

Yes.

>tornado transports you to top of mountain
>stack rocks

He was keeping clark from revealing himself to the world because he knew how dangerous that would be.
Jesus christ I didn't even like MOS but it's not that hard to get.

I always just thought that he knew the crushing responsibility that would be thrust upon his son for revealing his powers, and that by sacrificing himself he spared Clark until he was a fully grown man. Idk maybe I'm wrong.

>Can fly from antarctica to metropolis or whatever in literally less than a second
>people will somehow see him move a few feet to save his dad
This movie is too smart for me

this would make sense if the other people were just standing there, staring straight at clark in the path of the tornado. in reality, they would all be focused on getting themselves to safety and there would be a lot of debris flying around. clark could have just run in really quickly, gotten pa and the dog, and gotten out real quick. and then he could just say that he got lucky he wasn't hit by anything.

>Jesus christ I didn't even like MOS but it's not that hard to get.
Everybody got that, you stupid fuck. It's just too obvious that Superman could have saved his foster father while not revealing his powers.

They guy who can move faster than the flash?

The only thing preventing Clark from being revealed now is a pair of glasses

Depressed Cucks eat this garbage up and think there's any meaning like there was any meaning to their faggoty middle school poems. Probably why they resonate so much with it

The point is that it’s totally contrived and ridiculous. Clark could easily run over to him in human sprinting speed or slightly faster and save him. It’s not like everyone there that’s panicking and trying to save their own lives is going to think back like
>wow, that Kent boy ran slightly faster than a normal human being, he must be some kinda alien from outer space with super powers!
I get what the message was supposed to be, but it was illogical to the point of stupidity.

Scenes men will never understand

CEASE AND DESIST, MY OMNIPOTENT SPAWN

It was a critical scene in the movie in which boy became man. It looked kind of silly, but if you don't have autism you'll see, it's not about whether or not Clark could of saved him. It was something they both knew was coming and had to pass.

Too bad it was the last good scene in the movie...

It was an awful scene, and the harbinger of the far worse to come. Fuck off.