Amazing Spider-Man #25 spoilers

otto fate

God, when will Slott's fanfic end? Seriously?

So he's the mystery villain of the secret empire variant covers.

Sentry btfo

Will he kill the Squid to lay claim to the title of supreme 8-limbed villain?

Nice.

Based doc oct.

I kind of like that design.

>Superior Octopus

What the fuck kinda name is that?

But why?

This is like when Toomes stole Peter's parent doppelgangers' life forces to become young. Nobody fucking cares about the villain looking young and handsome. They're iconic because they're distinct.

Is Oct old or young in this run? I haven't kept up with a lot of Spidey material since he took over Peter's body.

Remember that time we made all of Spider-Man's villains buff young men and supermodel women and nobody liked it?

Let's do that again.

How can he be the Superior Octopus if he's the only one that's been Doctor Octopus?

He's channeling his inner mega Man X

Ock came back as a clone and now the clone is in a younger body.

Do Lady Octopus, Octo Spidey and that-time-Peter's-mind-was-in-Otto's-body count?

you can always be better - even better than yourself

>Marvel editorial forces Peter v Norman as a publicity stunt.
>Slott STILL makes it about Otto.

kek

Yeah, yeah I do.
Fuck I'm old.

>God, when will Slott's fanfic end? Seriously?
When, and ONLY when, the sales drop low enough. It's literally the only thing Jewmutter cares about.

The endless cycle of killing/ressurecting characters in continuing the big two shit-treadmill is holding steady, nice.

When will you all stop reading this garbage?

Honestly, though I hated how Peter died trapped in Ock's failing body, I really enjoyed reading Superior Spider-Man.

Bringing Peter back was so soon was definitely forced/rushed. Would have honestly liked to have continued reading more Spock.

Who cares you fucking faggot.

I like the costume, its not going to last

Captain Hydra and Superior Spiderman on the same team? Sign me up for the Secret Empire Wild Ride

>He-Man Action Figure Adrian
>SWOLE Max
>Even Quentin had some mighty fine biceps despite always being more of an acrobat.

Oh 90's comics...

Superior to who? Himself? Christ, this cycle of death and rebirth is never going to end. He should call himself Doctor Phoenix now. Why can't Slott just fuck off?

Based doc

Don't look at me. Spider-verse made me stop buying ASM. And I'd been reading since Back in Black.

ASM is tying into Secret Empire isn't it

I haven't bought ASM in over a decade, and the last Spider-Things I did buy were pre-Space Flash Venom and Superior Foes.

What more can I do?

Would be a first for Slott to actually have tie ins to an event.

Spidey's one of the main people on the cover

user they do that for like half the events, remember AvX?

>Bringing Peter back so soon was definitely forced/rushed

Nigger what? The premise had been stretched to its fucking threads by the time Peter came back

Thank fucking god it's not Sentry, the character is at it's worst when it's a throw away enemy/plot device.

SCANBRO I SUMMON THEE!
Post the whole issue!

If it was Sentry you know it'd have been the Nth time he just watches the whole thing happen and goes "can't do anything. mind problems. sorry"

Does he look like peter under the mask or ock or someone else?

This doesn't disprove Sentry at all, we still don't know who "Bob" of the Masters of Evil is. Though I personally don't think it's Sentry.

Won't this make it harder for Slott to identify with Otto? They're both still egotistical assholes, but now only one of them is fat.

My guess is Spencer wanted to use SpOck in it once he found out how Clone Conspiracy was going to end, or possibly before that since events are supposedly planned years in advance. There wouldn't be a reason for him to show up in Empire and be on a page with Hydra if he didn't have some prominent role.

I'd imagine he'd look like Pete. Ben was making the clone body for himself.

The body was intended to be for Ben, so supposedly he should look like Peter.

So Steve Rogers' inner circle will be Zemo, Madame Hydra, Selvig and Otto?

Oh shit! Im shocked by how ok I am with this. Maybe because Im such a sucker for that costume

I also heard Magneto is a Nazi now too

Who posted this? Was it scanbro? Do we have spoilers of the rest of the issue?

But he's not a nazi!!!

you care about this way too much

Who do you think it is, user? It's hard for me to think of anyone other than Sentry or Mordo

I like it and I like Captain Hydra

I was wondering who would be on that classified Secret Empire Villains of Hydra variant

Sure looks like him.

There's still the question of who the mystery ex-Pleasant Hill inmate is from the latest Captain Keikaku. Some of the wording makes me think it could be Sentry but it's probably not.

THE DIE IS CAST

It's probably going to be Baron Mordo and they're just going to ignore his appearance in Aaron's Strange.

That's just a variant cover. 1/10 got me to (You) you.

How many people who look like Peter do we have running around now.

Bob from Hydra. Deadpool's pal.

Peter, Kaine, "Ben" and maybe Otto.

The bracelets still look more like Ben's, though.

I personally don't think it's Sentry because this is Nick Spencer we're talking about. Knowing him, it'll probably turn out to be some obscure character created or used extensively by Mark Gruenwald.

No, it doesn't, Ben's webshooters end at the wrists. Both SUPERIOR SUPERIOR Otto and the cover's silhouette has the little pads when it gets to the hand proper.

i wanted bob back,hell then i could believe hydra cap could have a chance fighting all the avengers. also bob could be redemed and fuck off to space to never be heard from again.

this is a clone of pete with doc oct's mind in it right?

So that means we have 3 Peter doppelgangers?
Ben Reilly
Kaine
Superior Octopus

Curious, does anyone have pics of this?

More or less.

Its Baron Mordo

>clone of Peter
>with Otto's mind in it

I can see why Peter hates clones. This shit makes my head spin just thinking about it

WHERE IS THE MIDGET

Doctor Octopus 2099 should be running around 2017 as well

He's Atlantean

>Lady Octopus
"-I- am THE SUPERIOR OCTOPUS, Carolyn. DEAL WITH IT

Also I like shortstacks. Fuck you."

How hard do you rage if they synergize him and BLACK him?

They didn't black Electro, they turned him into a woman

Baroness Mordo would be hot

>Gets with a giantess
>Then gets with a midget

Does Otto have a problem with normal sized women?

I think he has a problem with normal anything

>they're just going to ignore his appearance in Aaron's Strange.
I highly doubt they would do that, especially since odds are this has been planned for a while.

THE DIE IS CAST, YET AGAIN!

Aunt may is pretty average sized.

Maybe what he really needs is a woman who likes Urotskidoji.

Also old enough to be his mom. And has serious manface.
Dude's weird.

Hmmm.... needs more green.

When Slott dies

heh Rich saw this

Why isn't he fat?

bob like Deadpool bob?

Kek, what power would X get from him? You know, once he was done bitching and moping.

Its the perfect proto clone

>superior cap
>superior spock
What is tony wakes from his coma inverted in this and joins with otto and steve?

YOU GOT
RAPE TENTACLE

How much do you wanna bet he's the one that designed the Helicarriers with tentacles on them?

he was my favorite villain in the past. now i hate this character...thanks Slott.

The sad thing is that Slott probably thinks he's writing the ultimate love letter to Otto.

I thought Dr. Octopus was an over the hill, chubby guy with a bad hair cut.

He's in a cloned body of Peter Parker now.

Hey, somebody else remembers that 2099 exists!

my favorite was Vulture, with flowing long hair.