Isn't it funny that people making fun of the fanbase have become more insufferable than the actual fanbase itself?

Isn't it funny that people making fun of the fanbase have become more insufferable than the actual fanbase itself?

Just because you're being "ironic" doesn't make it any less obnoxious

It's a good show but season 3 had a lot of weak points and the fan base was poorly behaved. That and the creators are acting like smug holier than thou fucks on twitter.

I have never actually encountered one of those "you have to have a high iq to understand..." people irl or online by my own accord.

Samefagging

>people who disagree with my politics are LITERAL NAZIS and we need to go out in the streets and KILL THEM ALL now before they genocide us all

Yeah, fuck Dan Harmon for being a hysterical fearmongering dipshit

>identifying with the literal nazi

@Evashitposters

R&M > Evangelion

Is that a cartoon for soyboys?

How soy

i know this is a way to bump your thread but fuck you

kek ya, it's not like there are literal neonazis and other extremist groups gathering in considerable numbers at basically every large scale demonstrations these days... SHADILAY XD

I'M REDDIT RICK!

I thought the opposite. I thought the first two season were weak with the second being the weaker of the two (except for the evil morty introduction) and the third one was the best.

I honestly hated the show at first but feel like the quality has improved.

yet here you are being insufferable and shitting up this board with your retarded kiddie shit

I HATE PICKLE RICK! REEEEEE!!!

There are literal communists too, but let's not discuss that because killing millions of people is okay as long as you aren't racist.

M-Morty *burp* Morty im a lovecraftian horror Morty *burp* isn't that cool Morty *burp* don't you just want to buy this beanie at rickandmorty.com

rolling

Except that hasn't happened Justin

Not sure if woman or soyboy

If you thought Season 3 of Rick and Morty was actually better than the first 2 you are low-T and probably enjoy Bojack Horseman because it’s “relatable”

roll

>isn't it funny that I'm completely disconnected from reality
Fixed that for you, free of charge

>every thread

rick and morty fags are just desperate for (You)'s at this point lol

No they didn't, but I am sorry someone told you you weren't true a true Nietzschian.