I'm going to kill myself tomorrow. What films should I watch?

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow. What films should I watch?

don't kill yourself :(

its not worth it buddy talk to us

army dog

amelie
gas,food,lodging
whats eating gilbert grape

Harold and Maude

Hot Rod

Based anons helping out for random strangers. God bless you.

episode I

The Prophecy.

lol fag

I'll probably kill myself once I hit 30 or so. Its retarded to kill yourself any younger than middle age. I'm just matter of fact about it.
If life is still shit by that point it probably won't get any better but you have to give yourself a chance.

What Dreams May Come

Don't kill yourself you pussy

It only gets worse.

Came here to say this

tree of life

You’ll be better off if you don’t. Give it time. In a year, maybe a few months even, you’ll be glad you stuck around. It always gets better.

It's a Wonderful Life

>God
Lmao. Keep believing in your retarded little fairytales.

the royal tenenbaums

30 isn't middle age you retard

he's american

>It always gets better.
nonsense that people tell themselves. it actually sucks to age and if you hated your youth it's unlikely you will like the rest of your life

Yeah not for him it isn't

this

Potential for something good always lies in the future, no matter how dire the circumstances peace with ones existence is always possible.

God damnit im American and that still made me laugh

took long enough, the absolute STATE of Sup Forums these days

rampage

Vanilla sky

I used to think this exact same way. I'm 34 now.

I kept thinking of things I could do that were "basically like killing myself" and just did those things. Moved to another city. Took up an extreme sport. Went on super long road trips.

Life is still challenging and I do get really upset sometimes, but it's not that bad anymore. You can always kill yourself tomorrow. Make today matter, at least.

That movie sucks, though. Attempt suicide, get the impossible girl? Fucking hell I'd sooner kill myself than watch that again.

I'd say "stop watching BR2049" because that shit is such a downer but having seen it eight times I felt better every time so maybe you just have to keep seeing that.

Blacked Elsa Jean scene

watch edge of tomorrow high on dxm and you will realize that suicide is no escape

Marathon every Shrek including the special and the 3D one.

Waking Life

do this op

Baby Geniuses 2

>Cure

Oh. That was pretty freaky.

It’s such a beautiful day. This movie might actually save your life

I unironically wanted to kill myself for watching this pretentious garbage.

Here's your reply

How's high school?

Don't do it. It always can get better. You are loved more than you know.

The Assassination of user by the Coward user Pls don't do it.

That's stupid late. I'm 19 and that's about 7000 days lived. If I haven't became happy or done something yet it must be because I don't really want to. 30 is ancient.

COME AND SEE

Don't kill yourself, user.

DO IT FAGGOT

The Grey, Gravity

Who waiting on mom to die first here?

Watch Synecdoche, New York and then don't kill yourself.

If you could regenerate, how many times would you have killed yourself by now?

I guarantee if my mother kicks the bucket and I don't have a wife I am going to pull a Nic Cage in Leaving Las Vegas, quit my job, and just drink all day, every day, until I die

Is that what she would want you to do?

I know how you feel and I'm just going to say that you really don't know what you're talking about. Being your age is hard. Your brain is filled with a cocktail of chemicals that's it's trying to balance and get right. Give it time. Be strong. Make it through these tough years and it will get better. When you have a job and are renting your own place and have money to do things and meet friends and maybe a girlfriend...all of that is ahead of you. Don't be so deluded that at 19 you know you don't want to live. That's like me swearing I'll never eat again just after a big meal. I obviously don't feel hungry now, but I will again. And you will feel happy again if you give it time.

Or do it. I can't stop you.

she'll be dead, who cares? I don't have any other family

Dont do it.

Think of all the movies and television coming out in the coming years and all the shitposting you can do, that what I do.

And when you see her again, what will you say? Or so you think there are no consequences after death? Because that is a very silly thing to assume.

If you love her, honor her wishes for you and her memory. Imagine the pain she would be if you told her that, that it doesn't matter what happens to you because she'd be dead.
Love doesn't end when the other person is gone. Trust me on this.

>I saved the thumbnail

fug

This

The Sunset Limited

Basically user, being alive is your #1 job. Above all else you must live. It is our prime directive. To abandon that duty is heresy to life itself. You don't get to make that call, and there are serious consequences, unfathomable to us, for doing it. Trust me. Death isn't the end. Killing yourself will result in more suffering than if you had lived.

Don’t do it bro.

A Goofy Movie

You’re going to miss out in cool cyberpunk shit ya fag. Imagine living long enough to reach the 2020s. The 20’s are right around the corner!

This is what blows my mind. We will live in the fucking 20's, and then the 30's, etc.

I cant imagine the tech that will come out by 2040.

Who would want this nightmare if not for fear of the next? Don't listen to this guy, there are no unfathomable consequences, death is final.

It's not a nightmare. Not if you change your perspective. Perception is what you see, Perspective is where you see it from. Nightmare and Dream are just opposite sides of the same object. If you choose to love life, and everything it brings, joy and despair, pain and ecstacy, all of it's dualities. That's what saved me from suicide. I love my fate now.

for some reason I just can't think of a suicide death resulting in nothing oblivion the way we as humans imagine that. but more like a total black emptiness without thought, disconnected from time, like pure hell.

>And when you see her again, what will you say? Or so you think there are no consequences after death? Because that is a very silly thing to assume.

I wish I could unironically believe in life after death, but alas, my IQ is too high.

>tfw,perfectly healthy people kill themselves while children are born with cancer, diseases, etc and appreciate what they have

You don't just disappear when you die, you leave a body for people to be traumatized by. That's selfish. There's people dying right now, that did everything right, but some how, you still have life. Everything has a purpose.i can understand not having someone to talk to, or general hopelessness, but there's things that are actually pretty fun to do. I couldn't imagine not being able to snowboard or skate, but those are things I enjoy. A lot of people don't enjoy things. It's sad. Creativity is a great medicine also. It doesn't matter if you think u can't draw, everyone can.

This kid spends his life dressing his wounds as he grows, and still lives. Shape up bro. It's ok to be wrong, as long as you change. And you can literally change right now. I meet a lot of insufferable people, and I just feel like, some people just can't chill.

Don't listen to this FUckING SHILL. YOU FUCKING SHILL. People can choose to disbelieve in a lot of supernatural things, but that doesn't change the fact that supernatural things exists, especially an after life, if not multiple dimensions. You have no right to give disinformation to someone suicidal, based on your own lack of perception. Here's proof of supernatural powers, your electricity still go off and on.look out your window.

t. The suicidal soyboy

Don't do it. My best, and only friend (at that point), killed himself two and a half years ago.

Two lives were lost that day. He took his own, and now mine doesn't even exist for all intents. Now I'm stuck here. user forever. I haven't worked since then. I went back to school and dropped out. I'm fucking 30 and I will never leave my parent's basement. All hope is lost but all I can do is not follow his path.
I don't even know what has become of his parents and brother.

Unless you don't have a single living relative or friend, you'll be killing them too.

The Road

Fight Club

>yfw, God exists whether you believe or not

Just because you don't believe, doesn't change anything.

>deluding yourself
lack of imagination on your part
Yes, it does. There is nothing supernatural, afterlife is just society's scam to keep you alive and working, lie born out of fear of death. I have a full right to give it to him straight, suicidal or not.
>your electricity still go off and on.look out your window
I'm mildly amused. What is this supposed to mean?
He won't care once he's dead

could you at least take some jews with you before you go?

Either way it’s takin the easy way out of suffering Andy hurting others in the process, inadvertently or not

Space Jam

RIP user

>Unless you don't have a single living relative or friend, you'll be killing them too.

Dammmmnnn, that's deep. Knew some guys in hs that shot themselves. Parents wrote wills online, arguing they didn't commit suicide, it was an accident.i refuse to be around guns now. They were better people then me desu, guns just amplify situations.

ctrl + f

Seven Pounds.

Sweet final breaths to you sir.

Carbon monoxide is best if you can access a car..

No dispute there but you won't care about that when you're dead either.

yeah you already said that.

South Park Bigger, Longer, Uncut a musical that wont make you feel like a fag. Well maybe a little bit but in a good way.

The secret life of walter mitty

What dreams may come

>Being this nihilistic

Stop watching Rick and Morty. Just because we are in chaotic times doesn't mean you need to embrace chaos.

calm your tits mate, it's just a quote from the movie

suicide squad

>I'm mildly amused. What is this supposed to mean?
It means, if you look outside and feel anything other than pure uninhibited wonder, you aren't looking at it right.

I like to think that too. Problem is, death is never tomorrow, it can only happen "today".