Bob Bergen confirms that Season 3 of wabbit is in production

>Bob Bergen confirms that Season 3 of wabbit is in production
>Season 1 isn't even done airing

Where the hell is the rest of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.twcc.com/listings/nickelodeon#18-Mar-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't they actually go and change the title of the show to 'New Looney Tunes' or something to that effect?

I suspect they don't want to release the rest of Season 1 because it's so low quality.

>Where the hell is the rest of this show?

Probably same thing that happened to the rest of Bunnicula season and 1 and all of season 2; never aired in the US.

Or how all of New Ben 10 season 1 has aired overseas but still won't be premiering in the US until mid April, and even that's no guarantee they'll air all the episodes and not can it mid-season.

And I'm pretty sure Be Cool Scooby Doo is dead after one season.

CN is incredibly hesitant to air anything these days that doesn't have Day One success comparable to Teen Titans Go.

>CN is incredibly hesitant to air anything these days that doesn't have Day One success comparable to Teen Titans Go.

they won't continue to have more success if they don't even try.

seriously i could run CN way better.

>CN is incredibly hesitant to air anything these days that doesn't have Day One success comparable to Teen Titans Go.

So it's finally happened. They've become Nickelodeon.

That's how Nick operated for most of the 2000s.

If a new show didn't reach SpongeBob-levels of ratings within the first few episodes, they discontinued all support of it, going as far as to not even broadcast completed episodes.

That said, CN pretty much canning an entire year's LINE-UP because they couldn't match TTG's ratings is insane. How many shows have been casualties of this in the past year?

>Bunnicula
>Wabbit
>Be Cool Scooby Doo
>Justice League Action
>Ben 10 reboot

That was the entire 2016 line-up of new shows, wasn't it? Shit.

Maybe it'll be on that new boomerang thing

My limp dick could

>New Looney Tunes

That's really what the 2010 series should have been called.

Disagree. "New" is dumb to use. What's New Scooby Doo is like 15 years old or something, that's not new

Should've been called "The Life of Looney Tunes" or "The Bugs & Daffy Show"

On Boomerang.
I am pretty sure CN that is gonna dump all their classic WB reboots on the Boomerang app.

That was due to how they advertised it like crazy before it even aired. Compared all the PR it got to Beware the Batman. Even the lone episode it got was reran multiple times that week until the next one.

>TTG killed an entire year's-worth of programming

That's seriously impressive. I don't think even SpongeBob managed that, at least not in it's first couple years.

>392 Timeslots every week
>TTG already has 174 total episodes, I.E. 174 Timeslots
>Gumball and the Movies only exist as filler until TTG one day has 392 Episodes so every week can be its own "Every Episode of your New Favorite Show!" Marathon
>it'll be Iron Giant Day all over again except even fucking worse

Is TTG even popular?

I mean, they did this exact same shit with Johnny Test, and that wasn't popular, beyond the "if we force it so much at least a few people will like it" basic that I see TTG get.

The kiddies love it because of it's randumb humor and frequent self-deprecating episodes.

I don't know and i'm only on Sup Forums because of the return of Jack, but imo it's really fucking random garbage.

Bunnicula actually recently was renewed for a second season. Ironically, it airs in every other country on Earth with Boomerang except for America, to the point where even some countries in Africa air it(Not sure which ones, most likely Nigeria and South Africa)

>kids are being subjected to this crap
I don't think i will like how kids will grow up to be

I really feel like shows like Hey Arnold and Doug helps kids grow to be decent people.

But shows like that aren't completely dead. Loud House seems fine, Regular Show loosely (when the episodes revolves around something relatable)

>Duck Dodgers
>Looney Tunes Show
I'm packing my bags boyos

And Nick has considerably stepped up their game
tv.twcc.com/listings/nickelodeon#18-Mar-2017

Ya but Bunsen is a Beast is shit

Ask yourself, would you rather have a variety of shows even if they might be shit, or one shit show on a continuous loop

What's crazy about it is that TTG barely gets better ratings than the competition, and is nowhere NEAR what Spongebob was. It averages around 1.1 million on premiers, and there's plenty of CN shows around that ballpark. It's just barely more successful than other shows.

>I mean, they did this exact same shit with Johnny Test, and that wasn't popular,

Johnny Test was a different situation.

The cartoon was SO cheap to make (and it showed) that CN offset any lost ad revenue with all the money they saved.