abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BdVjv
grumpyfaceblog.tumblr.com/post/158328866533/is-steven-going-to-be-a-permanent-fixture-to-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always right.

Jasper is best gem

Thats not garnet or lapis though?

>Bobblehead Pearl
Ruined the thread from the very beginning.

Rose is best gem.

What the fuck? How do you make a best Gem edition and then crop out the best gem?!

This, it looks fucking stupid and people get pissed when you point it out

Like an animated Pearl point

Pearl is for abuse only

reminder for woskis to leave sug and get of the discords he's in until he can keep his nasty fetishes for children out of here and the discords

Let's help Hiro out. Post the smallest file size image you have in your SU folder(s). Make sure they are actually discernable.

agreed

Reminder not to reply to it.

>YWN get to hear Rose's nervous laughter as she sits on your face, she's that she's too big, but you assure her that she's ok (except now her cunt's suffocating you)

plz no.

>"GUH'HOY"

Jasper is for loving

>CN will never air Lion 4

get the fuck out woskis, i know it's you and you have shown me for nearly two years now how utterly fucking gross and conniving you are

Will we get anthing a SXSW? There is a CN presence

I did have to use ref for this one, i don't usually draw characters eating.

I downscaled that image using MSPAINT several threads ago. Makes me smile to see that someone saved it.

you have my fucking attention my friend

I saved this one too

Remember not to eat too fast.

I forgot about that one. I need to make more.

>made small to an absurd degree as a joke
These are not the kind of images I wanted.

OH NO IT GOT BETTER

Acknowledging them will only make them continue.

If there's a draw friend out there who's willing to help, can I get an "in The Airplane Over The Sea" album cover with Rose and Greg?

but small is good

Ayy whats good color user here for another round. Bring me your sketches no JPG please

>previous requests: imgur.com/a/BdVjv

Which gem do you think likes the smell of Steven?

None

All of them

This triggers the indexer

Amethyst is the most... liberal in her aesthetic tastes

No Pearl abuse allowed

grumpyfaceblog.tumblr.com/post/158328866533/is-steven-going-to-be-a-permanent-fixture-to-the

Disgusting

You've made a powerful enemy this day.

WE DOING ANOTHER ABUSE THREAD ALREADY?! I'M IN!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if CN completely removes Lion 4 from the schedule next week, kicks the show into a hiatus, and this pile of shit they call a schedule remains in place for the next month or so.

An oldie but goldie.

Cute
>Most liberal
>Eats trash
>is a meta comment on the state of liberal media
Tumblr blown out. who will ever stop Rebecca "Times right for the return of the 3rd Reich" Sugar?

Honest question. Do you think off-model could work? Any good examples of it? I'd post in the animation thread, but I know how this board acts

I love Garnet

Eh, pretty much expected. The gems need Steven to fUnction anyway

It's almost like he's the titular character!

Hey there!

I got home early from the hospital which means it's time for some draw requests.

I hope you all are cheerful as usual.

Garnet is indifferent of you.

Not liberal in the political sense, especially not the yank Sup Forums definition

No different then in Paper Mario how you can't switch out mario.

no one will remember this pearl when she shatters herself

A NETWORK SHOULDN'T HAVE THREE FUCKING SHOWS.

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU GUYS

Why does this surprise people? He's the most influential member of the team, and is raised to be the leader of the Crystal Gems. Of course you can't swap him out.

It was a joke my friend no need to haff be mad.

lapiven

Pilot pearl doing that ballet stretch where you put your leg way up on a bar.

I wonder if Zuke made that comment about how she liked that Lapis wasn't just some overly simplified character that got over her issues in one episode instead of continuingly struggling with them around the time this last episode was being produced. Lapis's comment about how much she had to struggle to appreciate Earth seems like what Lauren was talking about.

It would be swell if you drew Poil doing something fun. Not like NSFW fun. Just genuinely fun. Like surfing. Or playing tennis.

Everything okay at the Hospital drawfriend?

You could have made a 229 character post instead of posting that image.

Supposedly Lion 4 was to air this week, but for whatever reason it was switched out at the last second. I'm not too hopeful for next week either, considering I don't see it for next week on here
no hiatus pls CN

Jasper's not going to be in Save the Light

underground pearl knifefighting

canon

it's time to confess my children

Gonna have to find a reference pic for that, but I will try.

This is my fourth time to the hospital. I had to get a series of iron injections. Thursday is my last one and then I am done finally.

I am gonna be okay. Thanks for asking. I enjoy making you all happy.

It's time to kill yourself.

Fun fact New Yorks largest sport scene up until like 1950's was underground rat fighting!

Steven gets his strength from both his Gem side and his Human side. He's at his strongest when both sides work together, and they work the best when he fuses, so naturally he has to be able to fuse with Gems as he can with Humans.

She said that when like Beta aired, way after when she would've made this episode. It's probably an ongoing thing.

Didn't we do this yesterday?

Yes she is
>boss
>bubbled in burning room
>mysterious warrior
>DLC

>grumpyfaceblog.tumblr.com/post/158328866533/is-steven-going-to-be-a-permanent-fixture-to-the

Ehh, that's fine by me. Like others have mentioned it makes it even more like Paper Mario.

lmao truuuuuu

Yay for Jennifer Kronenberg

To this day indexer has not found the original

I can't do it anymore.

I just fucking can't.

I was with this show from the beginning. I liked it. I stuck around. I pride myself in being able to tolerate a bunch of shit. But there was just a thread that depicted the various animation changes of Peridot, and Steven, and Lapis, and Garnet, and everyone else. And the Room for Ruby voice acting finally did it in.

I can't tolerate this show anymore. I'm dropping it. I'll probably come back in a year or something to see how it all panned out.

My question is, to all of you.... Anyone else feel the fucking same? Or am I a special cunty snowflake?

That is a fun fact!
Let's hope for more Thousand Year Door and less Sticker Star.

I jack it to beach hunk steven and older connie, specifically her laying across his lap and him having shapeshifted dicks onto his palms so she can take it from both ends simultaneously.

>Giving a faggy speech
See you next week

i used to do it on /tlhg/ on trash

I've wanted Steven to fuse with Gems for so long and I got really happy when Smoky Quartz was revealed, but it's been bringing me down how little it's been used and I really want Steven to fuse with Amethyst or other Gems soon.

I think Alex Hirsch tried way too hard kissing Rebecca's ass during that interview. 11 minutes an episode is fine for comedies, not dramatic stories with characters to develop.

If we don't have an ocean gem/jailbreak level episode soon I'm going to drop the show. I can forgive shit if it's punctuated by strong plot episodes like in season 1, but right now it's just shit and kind of good stuff.

I want fatpis to be the batter of my baseball team!