Explain this

Explain this.

It would be an anticlimactic end to an adversary and Aku is an enormous ham.

gotta collect that semen for those assassins baby

Aku knew he'd get out of it on his own and just decided to not wait around.

Either that or he REALLY was looking forward to smashing that crystal and wanted to see Jack's face badly enough to make sure he lived to see it.

BALLS DEEP

Jack could've survived and then his premonition about the jewel would come true.

Aku is tsundere for Jack

There was nothing around him. Besides, Aku could've supervised his death there at that point.

>he REALLY was looking forward to smashing that crystal and wanted to see Jack's face badly enough to make sure he lived to see it.

If Aku wanted he could literally just kill Jack in his sleep.
He wants it to be climatic.

Jack is the only interesting thing in Aku's life.

YOU LIKE MY SHIT SAMURAI?
HAAA HA HA HA HA

Maybe this is why Jack hadn't been with a woman in those 50 years.

>this could be another one of Aku's tricks

IIRC Aku wanted that powerful gem or something and needed Jack to get to it.

How often did Jack get burned? I remember Aku, the sirens, the plant lady and that train lady.

>climatic
that's usually how orgasms occur

Jack found his way out of worse and not helping him would break her covery.

Jack keeps showing and finding things that Aku has been looking for for centuries. If he lets Jack die, Aku will never find that thing that a future adventurer could use to do serious damage to Aku, Aku's reputation, or other hero/villain problems that Aku can't solve. Being the master of darkness can't always stop people from escaping off-world to start their own Aku-free planet.

Beats me, I gotta rewatch the show in full and keep track.

How would one get out of quicksand with a sword, robe, and sandals when neck-deep?

That's an interesting answer. You'd think Aku would be around as the treasures get buried or situated. He was there since before the Earth permitted all the strangeness it does in the future.

>You'd think Aku would be around as the treasures get buried or situated.
There was that one gem that produced purified water from nothing that Aku tried to seize, but it was protected by elemental guardians.

What would he do if one of his assassins killed Jack?

He couldn't see the look on Jack's face when he betrayed him if he died by quicksand

people believe in jack and know only jack can stop aku
since only jack can stop him it's pointless for anyone else to try

I have come to the conclusion that aku keeps jack around because it stops any sort of resistance from forming, Instead the people put there trust in jack. It also explains why aku hasn't killed jack after he lost his sword

Aku doesn't know he's lost his sword, Aku would probably come down there himself to kill Jack if he did since there's no why Jack can beat Aku without it

Except Aku wants things to be climatic.

Plus he used to watch Jack's every movement since he arrived in the future...I'm pretty sure he'd know if it were really lost

Jack keeps aku's life interesting

Jack jump good.

is Jack into scat?

He didn't seem too thrilled with Scaramouch

B A L L S D E E P

Josephine is mm

150 posts woman, 150 posts!

In the episode they were helping each other back and forth. Aku didn't want to blow his cover and also because he needed to know the whereabouts of the jewel and he needed Jack in order to find it and destroy it.

Next question.

AKU HAS FORGOTTEN HIS PURPOSE