Is it possible for a Chad to become a successful film director?

Is it possible for a Chad to become a successful film director?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a Chad can literally accomplish anything he sets his mind to, but naturally they’re not drawn to filmmaking.

its a coin really. On one side a chad can be Michael Bay who makes shlock shit. On the other hand you got John Ford who makes good shit.

anybody who's never felt pain or genuine isolation/ rejection can't make good art

Well, Clint Eastwood did it.

Him and Michael Bay

>the virgin artist

>implying Current chads couldn't have been ugly kids/ugly in the past

mel gibson
clint eastwood
robert redford
kevin costner

Not many creative types are chads and even less are Jews so I'd say whilst it's possible, it's highly improbable.

vs
>The Chad Iconoclast

HAHAHAHHAHAH EL CHADO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EL JUSTO

I've had long hair before and it's completely retarded and pointless for a man to keep it that way. Annoying to wash, dry, straighten etc.

the virgin artist
>sits in his room all day obsessing over his traumas
>eyes all baggy and squinty from countless sleepless nights of writing and developing literary concepts based upon his own real life experiences
>poor posture from leaning over storyboards
>carries a faggy little notebook and pen so he doesn't lose track of his ideas
>shoots exclusively in Bolex 16mm which he winds and cuts himself
>goes to film school to "perfect his craft"

the CHAD DIRECTOR
>piercing gaze that can gauge a woman's acting potential whilst simultaneously moistening her loins
>has never seen a pen and paper in his life
>hangs out with Michael bay on the weekends just for fun
>has memorized the script of all transformers and Fast and Furious films
>spends 60% of the production budget on dynamite and squibs
>picked up an iPhone one day and got famous from youtube videos

Good art usually comes from suffering. If you've been handed everything for free your entire life, you're probably going to make a shit artist.

>not the virgin auteur

you had one job user...

Explain Mozart

mozart was the spielberg of his time

>Not many creative types are chads
THE VIRGIN COPE

also:

michael bay
zack snyder

Mozart was worked to the bone by his father as a child prodigy, and he worked hard on writing his music.

richard linklater is/was basically a chad. If you look at his teenage/young adult movies (Everybody wants some!! / dazed and confused) they both spend most of the time following the cool and popular kids, the former exclusively so, because he was a chad himself back in the days and that's what he knows.

kinda refreshing from "muh i was bullied in HS" artist director

>Jesus watching Jewish flicks

Michael Bay is autistic as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268

Why do people obsess over high school? >m-muh I was popular
>m-muh I was unpopular

Both sides are retarded

No. Chads are incapable of understanding the human condition. They could make a box office hit, but never a film.

This was literally me for every high school presentation

Is he on drugs here? He sure looks like it

Quite the opposite. Chads understand the human condition better than any beta could.

Hmm, so i guess hard work is all that matters, not being a sad pussy.

Are you dumb? The human condition is one of suffering. Privileged people are as far away from that as possible.

Chads are living live, they experience all aspects of human life.
Virgins only know >tfwnogf

>tfw wrote screenplay based upon my own shitty experience skirting death from a bad case of malpractice, and about the 3-year recovery process and lawsuit that followed
>start preproduction on it mid semester this year
>get script & treatment WGA certified and distribute it to my school's film dept
>professors love it
>department head loves it
>other students all over my dick to fill crew and acting positions

As Tolstoy once said, "happy people have no history." speak from your heart and share the things that are slowly eating at you. Shit fucking works.

Implying Chad's haven't suffered...

a chad doesn't have to be privileged and in fact most chads arent because of that

Why do people think this? Chads make friends literally because they understand other people and are friendly. Chads actually go out and interact with the world. Most Chads go through plenty of relationships that don't end well.

They have not.

you sound like a woman or SJW who complain that white men don't suffer or have it easy in life

I knew this guy in high school and he was a beta until he started roiding

You sound like a little bitch who can't handle all the shit life throws at him, someone who doesn't know how to say "fuck you" and become stronger and better than that. If you can't fight, you should kill yourself. It's a fucking opportunity to have something awful happen in your life.

They actually have. They don't wallow in it, they cope and move on like healthy human beings.

Trust me, betas "muh suffering" mope and whine about everything. Chads have suffered and have molded their suffering into what they are. They've conquered nature and mankind's inherent suffering. That's why they're chads and best at art.

This.

Beautiful men and women have extremely easy lives, they are handed everything for free. Privilege exists, you just have to get more nuanced than MUH RACE AND GENDER to nail who has it.

Theater fags are the worst. I could shit out doctor who tier trash and you would eat it up

>You sound like a little bitch who can't handle all the shit life throws at him,
Oh, you sound like a spastic projectionist who does nothing but complain and whine about other people. The fact that you have this inner turmoil and hate over chads might be really telling of your childhood and school life as a on edge school shooter who listened to too much Linkin Park and thinks he suffered because no one likes him because he is an insufferable cunt.

See I can assume things about you too?

Orson Welles, Clint Eastwood, Charlie Chaplin...the list goes on.

>literally namedrops Tolstoy
>the pseud cherry on top
>thinking opinions of your brainlet peers and teachers means jack shit

My English major teachers thought I was a genius in high school, so what? I was shit despite it. Literal pseud dfw wannabe. And morons still ate it up. Your situation is no different.

>Take a look at this one example
>Surely this contradicts the claim "not many"

It seems you virgins think the only difference between privilege and pain is getting laid, which tells me you have never actually suffered and have no life experience.

Benefits of looking good are like low cortisol/no stress, never having to experience rejection, everyone assuming you're smarter, better, kinder than you actually are, never having to experience loneliness, having emotional stability for free, having confidence for free, having companionship at all times, etc.

Essentially you get every single good thing in life for free.

>muh getting laid

You are a simple-minded buffoon

Or maybe I prefer to use writing as a means of being creative rather than wallowing in my shitty past for attention.

whoa is this /r9k/?

It's for healing and sharing your experience with others so that they may heal as well and feel like they aren't alone.

Wouldn't say I'm a 10/10, but I used to be ugly as a kid. Ugly, small frame, big head, the entire package. At 17 I finally developed a good looking face, grew to 6'3", started working out, and wew lad it is a completely different world. I went from people outright pretending I wasn't in the room when I tried talking to them to girls getting dilated pupils when I talk to them. It really is not a meme desu.

Lots of Jonathans from ST in this thread. Faggots who think they are deeper and smarter than they actually are.

whenever a question starts with "is it possible for a chad to" the answer is yes, that's why he's chad and you're shitposting

>low cortisol/no stress,
Chads actually work for a living unlike neet fags
>never having to experience rejection,
Everyone gets rejected retard lmao
>everyone assuming you're smarter,
Umm, no attractive people are generally assumed to be dumb
>better, kinder
Well they aren't on Sup Forums complaining about shit and diminishing other people's experiences
>never having to experience loneliness,
>never
good lord
>having emotional stability for free,
Chads are always fighting what are you talking about?
>having confidence for free,
confidence is always earned

Trust angry robots to know the chad life

>Is he on drugs here? He sure looks like it
Prompter issues, it's not like he could have improvised, he was just there to read and shill.

Are you even vaguely aware of how low your IQ is? Your opinions aren't valid on any subject.

>muh robots

Just because someone has their eyes open and recognizes the absurd privilege problem of physical attractiveness doesn't mean they're a robot.

that's probably the least correct quote ever. happy people are just the most adaptable to shitty circumstances.

Yea pretty much my thoughts too. Plus I kept it pulled back 95% of the time so it was pointless

Happy people haven't really had shitty circumstances, you retard

Guatemala is consistently listed as one of the happiest nations in the world while simultaneously being one of the most dangerous and poorest. You're a fucking moron who thinks living a hard life is finding out your local starbucks is out of soymilk for the day.

That's because they're all mentally ill delusional religious freaks. It doesn't apply to rational people.

Because no matter what happens they think it's part of god's plan and are going to a magical cloud palace after they die. Are we also counting people with severe mental retardation in this argument? They're quite content.

rational people realize that life isn't all sunshine and rainbows and work towards bettering their circumstances rather than wallow in self-pity

>tfw to smart to be happy
Truly, the mark of genius is being depressed. The most intelligent of us all kill themselves.

acne and weight issues probably hid millions of 'chads'.

>it's a /r9k/ neet thinks he suffered more since he has never had a real job, never had any real stress besides internet fights, never had his heartbroken cause he would actually have to put it out there, never had his friends betray him cause he would actually have to make friends, never take any risks in general thinks he is suffering episode

No idea who brock was until this

your first thought is 'wow that guy does not look like a director'
then you image search and see what movies he's made and your second thought is '...oh...'

nice to put a face to the posters

>religion helps people overcome adversity so that they can go on with their lives
>art causes people to focus entirely on their pain to the point where they become self-destructive and suicidal
>being religious rather than artisitc is the dumber option
damn...rlly maeks u think

It means you are a self hating uggo that lacks empathy

Religious people are delusional is the point. They're stupid and wrong and that's why they're happy. You can't choose to be religious, you need to have the predisposition which is low intelligence and gullibility.

Public speaking is a real bitch.

>>m-muh I was popular
Popular kids in HS do not experience the same thing after HS. So they reminisce and wish for the time when the world was their oyster. Sup Forums has a few anons who will claim that they were studs in HS due to sports but could not continue their success in college. This should be taken with a grain of salt, of course.

>>m-muh I was unpopular
The social rejects find that they never escaped the depressing life of HS. They usually see HS as the beginning of their woes if not earlier. See /r9k/.

Daily reminder there's nothing more illogical than atheism. Only brainlets think atheism is logical let alone rational

Yes.

How fucking dumb are you? Atheism is the only logical conclusion, the rest are speculation based on feelings.

>Atheism is the only logical conclusion, the rest are speculation based on feelings.
>brainlets see no irony in this sentence

>is the point
If the happier state is just now requiring delusion, then not much progress has been made for humanity.
>They're stupid and wrong and that's why they're happy.
So, is the only way to be stupid and wrong being religious, or is that actually not a sufficient or necessary condition to being happy? It seems like something could constantly get wrong answers in basic arithmetic due to stupidity, but not be happy.
>you need to have the predisposition which is low intelligence and gullibility
If the end result is being happy, these seem like they would be desirable traits.

>a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes)
where's your nobel, user?

Pic related directed a feature film.

this post reeks of 16 y.o. fedora syndrome

Damn Jerod Leto got swole

>When 99% of society was Christian, Christians won prizes

Wow, what a revelation. How stupid are you?

I was you when I was an ugly fat teenager. Then I grew up and read up on some religious writing (past watching the rick and morty of the time) and it unironically changed my mind on it.

Because you're stupid

There are no Chad artists as all art is inherently feminine

Chads are attractive and charismatic so they'd rather be in front of the camera then behind it.

Yes, same thing I would have said. Here's a tip, you're not as smart as you think. Especially because every genuinely intelligent person that ever lived always doubts their own beliefs and ideas.

They doubt all of their beliefs and ideas? You're an idiot. Religiosity can only be defended from a perspective of ignorance and stupidity. It is objectively nonsense. That doesn't mean there's definitely no god, but it does mean everyone who believes in god is delusional.

If you read religious texts and were convinced by them you were always dumb

You're putting less and less effort into these posts, which lead me to believe that you're b8ing. Am I correct?

>thinks I'm baiting by saying people who believe in magical universe creating wizards are stupid

How overweight are you?

>It is objectively nonsense
You are not as smart as you think, again. There's no such thing.

>there is a single 100% undeniable written in stone thing on earth
See above.

I think youre associating religion with social religious people, who reject you, so you grow spiteful of the religion as a whole. At least, that's where I was at a certain point. That's what im getting from your posts.

I was right. Thanks for (indirectly) confirming what I thought by that post.

How dumb are you that you think there's even a conceivable probability that a religion fabricated by humans accurately describes the universe? There is an infinitely small probability that Christianity or any other religion is true. You are an idiot. When you examine the evidence, it's nonsense.

Whatever man. Do you, just don't go around shitting on other peoples beliefs for what you think makes them inferior. That's the reason you might not have many friends and come off as unlikable.

Please standby. We are delivering you your student-film Oscar. Thank you KINDLY for making 1 student film. I am sure your penis is large and skills expansive.

Religious people are inferior, just like people who believe in horoscopes and astrology. Some beliefs are just indications that the person has poor critical thinking skills, sorry.