ITT: Your last straw. The moment you decided to drop all Marvel titles

ITT: Your last straw. The moment you decided to drop all Marvel titles.

I didn't. I just drop individual titles cause I'm not a retard.

This.

Bendis on X-Men. Marvel has done nothing but vindicate my choice to not buy their products.

AvX

I dropped DC when they cancelled everything I was reading. I dropped Marvel when they cancelled everything I was reading.

After you let go it's like a massive weight has been lifted. I highly recommend it. Read better comics and put some effort into not being angry 24/7.

Original Clone Saga.
There's been some nice stuff here and there but I've stopped being a regular reader since then.

I gave up on comics in the early 90s from the widespread acceptance of artwork that made Liefeld look proficient.

Dipped a toe back in the late-90s for JLA v3 and Thunderbolts. Lasted about a year.

Haven't bought a comic since at least 1999. Still read 'em, and thanks to you all for subsidizing my habit, but I ain't paying for this crap.

That tooke me a ridiculous amount of time to get.

i havent, i dropped DC

Most people who come to Sup Forums lack the maturity to do that. They'd rather be angry than read comics they enjoy.

When the majority of titles became or started as absolute shit.
Also when they made Robbie's new book a stealth team-up book.
And also UNSOLICITED OPINIONS.
Spidey/DP is still readable, tho.

Weakest b8.

After Superior when Amazing relaunched and I realized that all the hope I had of Slott fixing the PeterxMJ marriage was just some strange conspiracy that I had crafted in my head. I kept seeing signs that weren't there and I technically realized it with the start of Superior, but I clung on desperately to some forlorn hope.

I was an idiot. I've since read a few of the new Nova comics on Sup Forums and I bought the first issue of the Renew your Vows series, but apart from that I haven't pulled a Marvel comic since. Hell I've pretty much stopped reading comics. I don't have a pull list anymore. I just grab certain trades occasionally. Working on Black Science right now.

I think it was around Secret Wars when all their new launches were about to get cancelled and relaunched as Last Days.

I've only been reading Silver Surfer since and I'm just hoping for a cancellation every time new solicits come out.

How old are you and why are you still here?

When they brought Skurge back in Angela just to make him job.

fpbp

Marvel should really take notes on his video about Tana.

Foes getting miraculously uncanceled and then cancelled for reals this time just two issues later
and this

>afraid of anyone over 30.
It'll be okay, boy.

Back in /m/, there's people that watched Bubblegum Crisis when it came out during their teenage years.
There's more oldfags in this site than you think. This place isn't as hip and fresh as you think.

When Lemire's books wrap up

Steve Dillon's death... thats the only thing that kept me buying the punisher book and once he was gone i was out...

I honestly don't know if i could ever go back to marvel

Captain Falcon number... 3?
I saw a talented writer and artist rethreading some old cap comics while making a really poor attempt to equate some right-wing shit into super villain territory, even some center economical values in there for good measure being spout off by a cartoony super villain.

This was when I knew not even good teams could prosper under this shit.

Considering the praise that run gets on Sup Forums, I can only assume it got better or something.

Unless Marvel does a rebirth-style relaunch that basically admitting they fucked up like DC did i'm never going back also stop movie synergy

kek

I was only reading Ghost Rider and I dropped that because he was second fiddle in his own book. Now I stick with just DC

Amazing Spider-Man and Inhuman just stopped being good. Couldn't be bothered to care.
Also I was tight on money so I had to drop some titles, so it was an easy choice.

Why does this matter so much to people who illegally download those comics anyway? If it was money spent, okay, but it's just time you lose.

Emotional stress still matters, if it makes you feel like shit why even spend the time on it?

>people who illegally download those comics anyway
Who said so?