WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Just watched this and is not bad at all. Any critic saying it sucks had his mother raped by a guy in a Superman outfit when he was a kid...

Wow you’re edgy

it was decent, i liked it too but its one of those movies to relax and watch it at home, not on cinema.

It was a straight 8. Not excellent, but not a 41% rotten shit like the critidiots are saying it is...

I thought that was Qui Gon and got excited for a second.

no way justice league was good

>ellipsis

wanna know how i know you're underage

The movie was fucking trash dude, 4/10

samefag

3/10

Original Snyder cut might've been 7/10

It's a solid 7/10. The pacing and villain fucking sucked. But the action scenes and the characters made up for it. Only the Synder cut will bring it to at least a 9.

It's ok, you're just easily impressed. They could just show supertaking taking a dumb in Steppenwolf's mouth for 2 hours but if the lighting is dark and he does it in slow motion you'll enjoy it.

No, it's definitely shit. Retards-only shit tier.

Capeshit is capeshit. McFucking kill yourself if you watched or remotely liked this trash. And no, I'm not a MCUck which is equally shit, especially since this movie was just aping The Avengers.

>Action scenes and characters made up for it
>Some of Gadots worst acting ever
>Aquaman barely being a character with like 5 lines
>Batman being turned into a complete joke
>Worst Flash iteration of all time. None of his comic relief bits landed
>Cyborg was inoffensive, but looked awful (This also applies to Aquaman, Gadot and Flash)
>Superman was portrayed well
Also, what action scenes were good? Everything was just greenscreened to shit, no stakes since everyone is near indestructible, with a terrible villain. Only good scene for me was The League fighting Superman, and even that looked bad.
Add the obvious pacing issues and reshoots, shit villain like you said, super generic score, movies like a 3.5 maybe 4/10

We'll never be that lucky again

>space hitler comes to town
>plot is just throwing nobodies at him till superman gets there
So was this supposed to be a Dragonball movie originally?

I really liked Cyborg in this. He's supposed to be calculating and logical, with a repressed side. People who say he was brooding are outing themselves as simpleton normies

Of course. Goku and Superman are each others mirror on the East and West.

>his mother raped by a guy in a Superman outfit when he was a kid

like whedon raped this movie.

Just came back too, I don't get the complaints the movie was good.

Frankly Scourge in Ragnarok should have looked like Steppenwolf.

I felt absolutely nothing before, before, or after watching it. I have seen a lot of movies and this was another one.

It's a 3/10 at best. I have no idea how you can like this piece of shit. Only good scene was Superman attacking the JL. What they did to Affleck's Batman was so disgraceful as well as cutting out an hour of Snyder content.

>But the action scenes and the characters made up for it
There was only 2 action scenes in the entire fucking thing (not counting the cool flashback) and the characters sucked. Cyborg was great in the original cut but he was lacking here and Affleck's Batman was so awful cos he had nothing to do.

>Only the Synder cut will bring it to at least a 9.
Yes it will surely be brilliant but this is a 3/10 at best with the awful editing.

I really liked when Aquaman said "YEAH BRO" and then "MY MAN" and then "YEAH BRO" again. Such a deep character.

>Bad cinematography

Whedon

>Bad color correction

Whedon

>Bad CGI

Whedon

>Bad costumes (in reshoots)

Whedon

>Bad production design (in reshoots)

Whedon

>Bad editing

Whedon

>Generic music score

Whedon (Elfman)

>Can you at least point me towards Atlantis?

Whedon

>People are difficult... they require a lot of focus.. they have a rhythm I haven't quite... Like, BRUNCH. WHAT IS BRUNCH? You wait in line for an hour for what is essentially lunch. I dunno, people are... a little slow.

Whedon

>You won't let me live, now you won't let me die, tell me, do YOU bleed?

>Oooh something is definitely bleeding.

Whedon

>So is this a bad time to bring up my blood sugar? I'm very hungry...

Whedon

>Just keep the little Merman away from me while I work

Whedon

>Listen, uh, I was just wondering if you could, uh... put out uh... y'know a few uh, like aquatic, y'know, I uh, do you talk to fish?

Whedon

>What was it like? Coming back? (from being dead)
>Itchy... honestly, weird. In. So. Many. Ways.

Whedon
>I believe in truth... I'm also a big fan of justice *punch*

Whedon

>Well I knew you didn't bring me back because you liked me.

>I don't... not like you.

Whedon

>Dostoyevsky!

Whedon

>Is this guy this bothering you!? *punch*

Whedon

>I really like being alive.

>Me too.

>*explosion*

>I take it back... I wanna die.

>haha ha MAN MAH TOES HURT! I don' even unduhstan' da physics o how mah toes hurt XD

>Children... I work with children.

Whedon

>villain literally gets defeated because Superman blows on his weapon

Whedon

>if enough people on the internet say its good, it will not suck
There a lot of weird mass psychosis of DCucks convincing themselves it was good. When you enjoy a movie you shouldnt feel the need to bombard every youtube video saying how much you love this movie. Its a step above some 'block buster' movie made in russia or india or some other 3rd world country

Are we really getting a Snyder cut or are they just fuckin' with us?

I believe you, but do you really have to use pacing as a critique? That’s lame.

>Also, what action scenes were good?
The only good action scene was the flashback because you could feel how strong Steppenwolf was as millions of people tried to defeat him and they couldn't. It falls apart when Superman gives him one punch, destroys his axe and the bugs take him away. What crap writing

I am a DC fan. I loved MoS and BvS (UC) but I absofuckinglutely hated JL.

Steppenwolf's end was terrible, even by DC standards
>Man of Steel villain is defeated by Superman making the hard decision to brutally snap his neck
>JL villain is defeated by "lol bugs smell fear they eat you off screen now"
What a major downgrade.

It actually wasn't bad, just not particularly good or noteworthy compared to the other DC films

The ass shots and upskirt made up for Gals subpar acting

Both are allegories for Jesus

I agree. He was restrained and intelligent during the whole movie and was way better than I expected.
I still would prefer a version where all of his lines are dubbed over with TTG Cyborg though.

You are trash.

Fag

Literally the only good scene in the movie, with the League fighting Superman, was by Whedon

Wasted oppurtunity: the movie.
Seriously I was expecting cyborg to be shit but sincerely wanted more when he had the “you assumed I was referring to myself” bit. He had some scenes that started to get emotional but were cut short. The same happened a few times.

Fuck Lois Lane. When super man was reunited with his ma I started to get into it. But they quickly cut away from that too.

Don’t even get me started on Stephen wolf. He was just there and his motives seemed weak and his intro was meh.

I wanted to see the real aftermath of Superman dying. Where was the scene of the UN arguing who gets his body? Where was the scene explaining why those dumb bug men leave a mark of the infinity cubes on a surface, their entire motivation and goal, when they died?

Where was the scene of all of Clark’s coworkers going “hey weren’t you dead for like a year?”

The moment where Superman looks over at Flash and Flash realizes he can see him was a really good moment that then went on for like 4 fucking minutes too long of staring at his stupid fish lips.

>Where was the scene of all of Clark’s coworkers going “hey weren’t you dead for like a year?”
Superman never went back to being Clark. He's just Superman now.

It should've been one quick look of "oh shit" on Flash's face, then cut to Superman attacking. I agree with you there.

Oh shit that’s why they ate him? I was getting the impression his weird axe controlled them or something

Batman literally said that they smelled fear and that was why they went after him. It mirrors the beginning where he baited the bug out using fear.

Nigger did you watch the movie? He was in his Clark disguise at the end of the movie

This so it makes no sense if he goes back as Clark now.. the writing is so shit

So the bug men are attracted purely to fear.... then how were they able to even look for those boxes without attacking a movie theater full of teenagers watching the latest paranormal activity movie?

Lol gtfo DCcuck, it was barely better than Suicide Squad and I'm glad I camripped it.

I too noticed all of the wonder woman ass shots.
some scenes had her ass is hanging out of her skirt.
I'm gonna compile all the shots when it comes out on 4k.
All the ass shots probably took atleast 2% of the whole movie.

Nope. It was a Snyder scene. Because whedon had to go back and add fake lips.

I'm sure that Steppenwolf exerts some manner of control over him so him being injured plus his fear just won over. The explanation is there but it's weak.

You’re doing god’s work son. I’ll be waiting for that collage

They really aren't.
They really aren't.

You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

Why was Batman the comic relief? I thought that was the Flash's job.

That's not even from the movie you liar.

>Where was the scene of all of Clark’s coworkers going “hey weren’t you dead for like a year?”

This is my only complain with the series. In the comics his battle with Doomsday caused so much destruction that people were buried under rubble for weeks. Instead of having a funeral for Clark they just pretended he was one of the people that had been trapped.

Whedon

Why the fuck did Elfman use parts of the Age of Ultron theme in the soundtrack for JL?

5/10 movie. Better than any of the other DCEU films with the exception of Wonder Woman, which was marginally better.

He used parts of his Hulk score as well.