obviously a virgin right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlJX8v-nIKo
youtube.com/watch?v=CwmSuaK_j5I
youtube.com/watch?v=_JTSAKFDSVw
strawpoll.me/14253662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sadly no man has survived the foreplay.

She does look like she would be fun to make out with.

It's the shy innocent type girls that are always the biggest thots.

She got tricked into a vagina inspection day on her home planet cause she's a legit retard

stop using that nigger word

Her species doesn't have human genitals. What she has more resembles a set of gills. When mating the male of the species had a gland in their neck that expanded much like a frogs and he places his mouth over the "gillgina" and filters seminal fluid into it.

Then unless the female forcefully purges the seed. The fluid is then stored in a sort of bladder until a pregnancy phase occurs or until she mates again. If it's with a different male then the "gillgina" will evaluate the new sample and depending on a variety of factors including how aroused she is with him. The bladder may reject the previous sample back into the mouth of the new mate. This has been a classic way for males to detect if their mates have been unfaithful but has of late become a fetish.

t. thot

BASED GOD user!

no need to thank me. every time you say nigger online, you save a swedish girl from a muslim.

i have to go now. my people need me.

bye byes.

You shut your goddamn mouth!
It's not true.
She has a cute regular vagina and an INTACT hyman.

They don't even have hymen dummy. If you aren't too big you could PROBABLY fuck the gillgina. But it's not like she doesn't also have an anus and those gorgeous lips.

H-how big is too big?

3.2 inches.

It's probably more of a girth issue.

>Implying you know more about her fantasy alien race's anatomy than another shitposter.

Whoa buddy I used the qualifier "probably" we are having a discussion here friend. Chillax.

Are you Canadian?

Alright now you can go fuck yourself.

Now that I have wounded you. We can proceed with our discussion. Remember when she didn't have eyebrows? I hated her back then.

Ass. It's true though they did a good job improving her costume.

Would marry

It wasn't her fault ;_;

episode? (or link to youtube scene?)

episode 10...

alara a retard

Shes just slow for her species. At least that's what her dad said....

>Maybe it's time to come home, and get your degree. I'm just saying its possible.

>Just because you're a little slow doesn't mean you can't get there if you work hard enough.

>A lot of intellectually deficient people find a place for themselves here. That is the beauty of Xelayan

>not being attracted to borderline retards
it's literally the thinking man's fetish.

IRL or the show? IRL she's already probably done DP, used as a cum bucket/spit roast etc etc.

Virgins don't look like this.

she canonically took the bbc...TWICE

But they might look like image related. Especially if she's "intellectually deficient".

As some user once said Sages is just the skin bag who helps bring the Alara character to life, but shes not Alara.

i know females that hot who are virgins at 25 and over
they usually hang around online with other losers and virgins all day
hot girls can be losers too, personality is always a factor

can you hook me up?

>she got grinded on
>too hard
>implying less hard would have been ok
obviously not, also where is my new episode?

aka skin puppet

>personality is always a factor

Funny that's not how it works in my area. Even fat bossy Mexican chicks can get bfs. I knew a weird ginger girl with a lazy eye was able to get herself a bf. I was friends with a hot blonde who had the personality of a piece of wood. She was the nicest person you could meet, but she was dull as fuck. She never had a problem finding a guy to ask her out to a movie. The guys they would get weren't perfect, but as long as they weren't way to picky they could always have a boyfriend. Where ever there's a chick there are at least 5 orbater males trying to hook up with them, and If she happens to be hot shes golden.

The only hot girls who I've meet in my area over the age of 20 that claim to be virgins are Christina girls at a church I used to go to. Some of them had already had sex, but the made a vow in front of everyone at the church, and to God to never do it again until they were married. They were called "Born again virgins" aka fake virgins.

who hurt you, user?

I don't follow. I was just telling it as it is. At least in my area. Did my comment come off as butthurt somehow? Explain.

>where is my new episode?
In the US it's a gay ass tradition to watch football after Thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving landed on a Thursday night so FOX aired a re-run to avoid the competition.
New episode comes out this Thursday.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlJX8v-nIKo

shit, i don't like new dimensions, let's hope it's not too bad

TITS

To be honest the trailer doesn't really give you much much info. Alara seems to have a nice amount of screen time with Captain Ed so even if it's not one of the strongest episodes it won't be a total loss. I'm just mad they are stiffing us this season by not airing the last episode of season one until season two starts. Season one is short enough as it is without Fox holding episodes hostage.

>EXPRESSLY a virgin

orvillefags btfo

but she's horribly written as a man with boobs

>Black female clown of color enters the thread.

Indeed

okay fine Sup Forums i'll watch the damn show

Jew detected

>thots
What the hell is a "thots" ?

Jillian Janson

it's a "robot" that "thinks" it's a person, hence "thot"

egyptian god of Knowledge, the Moon, Measurement, Wisdom, the Alphabet, Records, Thought, Intelligence, Meditation, the Mind, Logic, Reason, Reading, Hieroglyphics, Magic, Secrets, Scribes, and Writing

he was also a birdie

>dude: What's the magic word?
>thot: /whispering/ blowjob

Niggerspeak for "whore", or "slut".

Why do ugly r/incels omega males like to project their own insecurities on their 'waifus'?

she's pretty but she needs to stop skipping leg day. she's too skinny. her head looks huge for her body.

Lack of a strong father figure.
Being raised by a single mom.
Those are the very roots of the insecurities you mentioned, as well as the general state of young males today.

I know one who's 24 but it's because she secretly has anxiety
>tfw she offloaded all the details of her failed sex life onto me because I'm also a psychological wreck and my behaviour towards women probably proves that I'm in the same situation as her

He means they have the biggest dicks. In other words, penis.

>Thanksgiving landed on a Thursday
Thanksgiving is ALWAYS on a Thursday, you ignorant twat.
Do they teach you dumb kids anything other than "identity politics" and "homogenation=diversity" in school any more?

>i will never fuck a cute shy virgin alien girl

I would wager that she is. Obviously no Xelayan would fuck her considering she's short bus material, and human males are turned off by her strength. Plus she's super awkward. She should have gotten BLUED.

I imagine all those guys Alara talks about aren't even real, because we never see them.
She's probably just trying to make herself not look like some lonely loser, because that's the impression I get from how her parents talked about her and treated her.

didnt know you could get spots on your lip

>black ass hairs

Agreed. She had no clue what Lamar was talking about in the whole "grindy" conversation.

>her head looks huge for her body.
Her body is fine.

TENTACLED

nogspeak for that hoe over there

This

She always looks like a confused, dumb child

she was begging for the blue guy to touch her to have an excuse in that episode, standing a foot from the guy while harassing him, just his self-restrained towards the mentally handicapped avoided the catastrophe

*delays episode airings of various TV-shows because of worthless american holidays such as Fatsgiving*

That's real cute.CUTE!

would you grab her mom's cheeks though?

>looks like

Ten dollars says the guy Alara's ever dated is George Glass.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwmSuaK_j5I

youtube.com/watch?v=_JTSAKFDSVw

>Is Alara Kitan still pure?
strawpoll.me/14253662

No but I would ask her dad to state the nature of the medical emergency.

Hey, back off! Leave my future girlfriend alone!

i always imagined the gib frog smaller

I don't ever vote in those polls, but my vote would go to Alara being pure.

Would pinch

>ywn live in supergravity space elf planet

man, thats too cute

Indeed

So is it pronounced "Tots" or "Thoughts"?

Just realised Alara is the half-sister of iZombie's Liv Moore. Still not met Liv's father either so if he's played by Robert Picardo they could be full sisters.

Who fucking cares, just wordfilter it in Sup Forums's post filter and forget shitty ebonics.

Alara also kicked Livs best friend in the pussy

Glad I brought up this scene in the thread the other day.

Yeah sure a virgin OP

The op was talking about the character. Not the hot fleshbag puppet that brings her to life.

oh

Don't cry, user. Alara is love.