OH NO LMAO

OH NO LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPpcfH_HHH8
youtube.com/watch?v=0RrXLl7MqLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP IS A SILLY MAN LMAO: THE SHOW

Even fucking out-of-touch RT knows SNL is absolute garbage.

when was the last time SNL was good?

Right before Will Ferrell left, and even then it was on the decline.

jesus christ

>bafflingly bad

ph fuck i have to see this now, what fucking happened to warrant this?

im pretty liberal, i hate trump and greatly dislike the republican party. I even liked the skits SNL did about trump, spicer, etc in 2016, but as all this shit has gone on, it has become less funny and way, way more mean spirited and condescending. Because of the awful shit going down, the liberal comedy world is doubling fucking down on their liberal ideology and it's becoming so acidic i can barely stomach it.

I wish they would fucking drop it and just make jokes about other things. Even fucking John Olivers 4 babbies show takes a trump break because it would be non stop if they didn't.

America needs to fucking laugh, not be lectured night after night.

its not supposed to be comedy its revisionist propaganda

Propaganda is not comedy libshit

Based lara

I'm probably the only person in the world who likes the SNL Trump skits and voted for Trump (and I will vote for him again in 2020)

>goth talk, NPR hostesses talking about balls and will ferral trying to suck his own dick is revisionist libtard propaganda mommy please keep it away from me!

whats it like to be such a little sensitive snowflake? Quickly dig into your pol folder and find that info graphic about internet debate tactics! hurry up!

congratulations user your a normal human being with a thick skin. Honestly from what ive seen they just make fun of trump and the way he talks and his hair. wow, truly scathing. how dare they.

this, what was the premiere about?

U reek of reddit fuck off

What do you like about them? From what i've seen they're just the same 2-3 jokes repeated ad nauseum over months at a time.

2bh though i rarely enjoy impression humor.

how is the current season supposed to be reviewed when it's a live show?

what???

based on the reviews, it looks like they've only seen the premiere.

even I stopped watching this wew

Well before just about anyone on Sup Forums was born. I'm being totally serious.

Probably. Regardless of your politics, you have shit taste in comedy.

>everything i do not like is reddit!

how sad.

Wtf, these sound like they're from assblasted right-wing outlets, but I know they aren't.

>>goth talk, NPR hostesses talking about balls and will ferral trying to suck his own dick
Wtf are you talking about? Are those SNL skits?

>reddit spacing

so normies are finally burning out on trump jokes?

.....yyyes?

youtube.com/watch?v=bPpcfH_HHH8

youtube.com/watch?v=0RrXLl7MqLk

2006-2011

There were a couple of years at the start of the decade where most of the cast and writing crew basically cleared out all at once, and they haven't recovered since. That's happened a lot in SNL's history, and usually there's a few years of shitty transition between groups of famous cast members, but in the last five years the only standout talent has been Kate McKinnon and the writing has been fucking terrible.

>pressingreturnonceisredditspacing
ohokayiguessyoulikethisthenalrightillrememberthatthatsinterestingididntrealiseeasilyoffendedtrumppeoplelikeditbetterwhenyoudisplayedterriblewritingpractices

reddit

pls

leave

Calm down dude

It's confirmed. SNL has always been shit. The only exception is weekend update with Normie.

>SNL has always been shit.
By 1998, SNL had been on for more than twenty years, so you can't conclude that just by watching these clips.

What are some kino Alec Baldwin Trump skits?

Yes I can

K. I remember my dad, who's more than sixty fondly remember SNL in the 80s, watching some 90s clips, and saying they were crap. Who knows, Simpsons might outlast SNL by fifteen years, and somebody could watch random episodes from 00s, to the 10s, to the 20s, and say the Simpsons has always sucked.

For the alt right JWs reading this, how do you reconcile things like this with your shilling that rotten tomatoes reviews everything "liberal" positively? Does it just make your brain shortcircuit and you forget it and you go back to cherry picking?

>Sup Forums is one person
retard

That's why I specifically asked the alt right justice warriors. Learn to read dipshit.

Season 43? So I guess this is the television equivalent of Movie 43.

>americans get their new from comedy shows

AHAHAHAHAHA.

As a kid I thought the american conservatives are the retards. 30 years later it has been proven that the left is the retarded one. Just fucking gas thos whole country so the rest of the world is free from their shit.

For all the SJWs reading this, how do you reconcile the facts that a) Sup Forums is supposedly nazi territory b) you, an SJW, are inexplicably posting on Sup Forums

I'm not an SJW though, in fact I'm criticizing SJW logic like "rotten tomatoes reviews are a conspiracy against me."

Can you answer the question instead of desperately deflecting?

Not an alt right JWs, but fine: despite their biases, SNL is so shit, not even their agenda can have them approve it.

>dead memes

>SNL is so shit, not even their agenda can have them approve it

These are the cringeworthy mental gymnastics I was waiting to hear. Thank you.

Not an argument :D

Why are you damage controlling for alt right SJWs if you aren't one?

based laura

Glad I grew up with Mad Tv isntead of this shit.

Even SJW critics are waking up.

I'm not.

Wtf did I just watch.

>balls
>hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Is this what Americans call humour?

dude you just don't understand comedy, Norm McDonald is a legit genius and Jay Lennon is brilliant

This. I'm a moderate libertarian and I used to like political TV humor back during the Bush days but this incessant DRUMPF BASHING humor is awful, and I don't even like the guy. What's worse is that it's not even people who have some comedic talent like prime Jon Stewart or Comedy Central Colbert, but these literally who hacks like Sam Bee and Trevor Noah. SNL is one of the worst offenders in this regard. I'm sorry but Pete Davidson, Leslie Jones and Kenan fucking suck, and those are the ones that I can actually name. The rest are these random ass low level improv guys who are basically filler. Kate McKinnon is talented but she can't carry the weaker cast members and make up for shitty, excessively political writing at the same time.
The Tina Fey/Amy Poehler era

I wouldn't mind Trump jokes if they were funny

That Trump tv show has some okay jokes but the rest are unwatchable
>Haha he said believe me and bigly, I clapped because that's a thing that Trump says!
>Russian ties are literal ties, it broke new ground!

Americans aren't funny

This season and the last are good imo. Before that seasons 37-38 weren’t bad.

The advertising awards sketch from Larry david’s Recent episode actually made me burst out laughing.

I didnt even vote for Trump and I think Baldwin and all of SNL is lame as fuck with this shit.

personally i love trump impressions. that /his/ thread with trump pastas was amazing. his speech mannerisms is great.

I don't particularly mind the political skits, I usually like political comedy. But they're just so fucking bland and unoriginal now. They need new stuff, you can only chuckle at >DUDE BLUMPF for so long

That's why I'm sad they suck so bad at getting down.
Especially Colbert, does he even try?

>so bad even the liberal media as a whole hate it

??????

Whenever you were 12.
Not even memeing; I've notice this consistently across demographics.
In my case this meant the Celebrity Jeopardy clips I downloaded off of Kazaa, but it might be different for you.

What are your liberal beliefs? I'm a conservative and I find myself being more liberal than some liberals I know.

>"Dumb cracka white boi Trump! "- smug nigger always smiling he thinks he's hilarious (2017)

Politics killed it mang. Last year ever since the debates it's been nothing but "hurr he's orange and he talks funny hurr" . That's boring no matter who you do it too.

>Politics killed it mang
It really didn't. If you found SNL funny in the current year, or current year -1, -2, etc., you have incredibly shitty taste on comedy. You might as well watch Adam Sandler and Madea.

>America needs to fucking laugh
Which is why they're talking about America's state sponsored clown, dummy.

K, but just talking about Trump obviously isn't sufficient to get people to laugh, unless they're stupid enough, which doesn't describe all of America, so yours was a pretty stupid response.

>57%
They won the popular vote.