Now that the dust has settled

now that the dust has settled

I liked it. Drive for the autistic pop-culture obsessed youth of today.

it was ok but ending was weak felt like he had no idea how to end it

Kevin Rapey

i couldn't get into it because the soundtrack was shit

it's shit

>now that the dust has settled
>heh nothin personal mai8
>pulls back transmission
>gasses pedal

One of the most pretentious, reddit pandering pieces of trash I've ever had the displeasure of watching

Doc's character was really inconsistent and it took me out of the film a few times, other than that it's good, especially technically, but nothing amazing.

>pretentious
not even close
>reddit pandering
I'm a little more inclined to agree with this statement.

Imagine being called Incel.

why the fuck are people always fucking about with the parking brake in movies

Edgar wright is such a fucking wank. This movie just feels like a bunch of indie music videos stitched together. The “trex?” line made me fucking vomit, “tyrannosaurus rex” is literally printed on the cover of that fucking album ughhh fuck him and his cute visuals. Also fuck the ending that was so gay

Foxx was a convincing crazy motherfucker. Made the scene where Baby grabs his gun very effective.

7/10. The driving scenes, especially the first one, were awesome. But there was a lot of stupid shit too
>Jon Hamm becoming Terminator
>Cringey action-matched-to-music scenes
>Why would a dime like the main chick go all Bonnie and Clyde with a stranger she met just days earlier?
>Why was Baby in debt to Kevin Spacey? We never got the answer

Overall solid flick.

>"I never run with the same crew twice"
>assembles a crew made only out of people who worked with him before

So was he planning to kill them all once the job was done?

I want to fug baby

Drive's retarded lil bro

They explicitly say why he was in debt

>Why would a dime like the main chick go all Bonnie and Clyde with a stranger she met just days earlier?

user..

>bothering to see a 20-year-old behind the wheel, that seasoned, hardened criminals seemingly trust with their money and their lives
>bothering to defend the idiot that made such dreck and expected people to believe it could ever be reality

Hello, millennial. The lead in this so-called "film" (a dishonest one, at that) is completely devoid of anything resembling "character". As you also possess none, allow me to explain.

Character is what's developed over a multitude of years, whether it be from working a shift at an abattoir and having some gruesomely-hilarious stories to tell your coworkers and/or friends, to being a getaway driver who's honed one's craft ALSO over a multitude of years, and probably has some hilarious stories to tell as well. You know - the stories one acquires from having actually lived life, as opposed to primping one's self in an upper-class cocoon one calls "home" and remaining blemish-free for the majority of one's entire 20 years.

Character, user, that usually manifests itself in lines across one's face - notably the forehead, around the mouth and around one's eyes. Lines that, should another person see them, they would automatically associate those lines with "I bet that person has some stories to tell." In this case, "Baby" has NO stories to tell. He has NO character. He has NO experience, NO interesting facial features and NO charisma. He is Gumby behind a steering wheel. One's immersion is ruined before one even decides to brave such a film, and one is left immeasurably-disappointed by the experience.

Unless of course, one is a millennial who has no idea about what "character" is.

THAT, user, is what I'm talking about. Character. Do YOU have any?

Don't touch me kevin spacey.

did he know

we all know how those fat lips sucked Kevin's little Spacey

judaism has a matrilineal descent system. since only his father was jewish, ansel is a gentile.

It was kinda good that went to completely shit in the last 30 min

from personal experience, duh. he's exactly the type of twink spacey likes. there's literally no way spacey didnt try his luck with him on that set.

are you kevin spacey

all his movies are like that

uh... no

I don't see why some of you really seem to hate it. It was fun, really fun. That's all it needed to be.

How the hell did they manage to find a couple with a just as bad chemsitry as Anakin and Padme in attack of the clones?

Both films made the mistake of casting actual autists for the autistic main character.

how am I supposed to believe he got molested by a cartoon this liberal SJW shit never ends

What does the protagonist in this flick do?

He........... baby drives