Why don't more Western cartoons have harem themes?

Why don't more Western cartoons have harem themes?

first

They'll probably do after the producers realized that harem cancer actually makes money. You faggots are more interested in couple shipping than plot development and quality content anyway. You don't need a cartoon for that.

Does it count if I'm poly?

Queen Marco and her harem is the only legit end.

I wouldn't say the west but in America isn't it really the social expectation that men chase women and women pick whichever out of the guys after them they like?

It's a fantasy for lonely guys to have a bunch of women after them and that plays well in Japan but I guess people don't like that kind of thing in America.

Aren't Archie and Peanuts enough?

I'm pretty sure that's the social expectation almost everywhere in the world, for obvious biological reasons. It's just framed differently.

It's not surprising since western animators are also weeaboos.

It's rare for a western cartoon to have even one good waifu, let alone a whole cast.

We'll be seeing a lot more harem animes from Disney in the coming years.

There may be some nutty tribe in a jungle somewhere where women chase men but I'm not holding out hope.

Quite possible, hence the "almost".
You probably wouldn't want to live with them even if you could, though.

Because in the west cartoons are aimed mostly at children, not teens that want to self insert themselves in cartoons.

Just in the degenerate West. For most of history man has been a warlike people, resulting in there being far more women than men so they need to beg men to take them in and provide for them.

>teens
Teens often watch mainstream shounen in Japan. Harem is for 25-30 something year old otaku.

>8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every 1 man according to a study
Even if the numbers aren't exact, I'm pretty sure your post is pure bullshit.

cancer

because the west sees harems as the man owning women. when in japan's harems, it is the women owning the man.

Tenchi might be the most powerful man in the universe. Yet the women in his harem own him.

C U C K
U
C
K

No that's cheating. And not in that way.
Like in the other way where you. You know- where it's NOT FAIR.

Janna is a deceitful gypsy girl, she needs to be hit by run away cement truck and put out of commission for the rest of the series.

>Janna is a deceitful gypsy girl
*Filipina

Because it doesn't work even in live action television shows?