NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the autistic one is the only one of the three that looks behaved and presentable

what's the point in having children if they don't resemble you in culture, spirit or image?

It's okay to be 56% white

>don't resemble you
De Niro was already a wop, practically a light-skinned nigger already.

Ask your dad lmao

so you can parade them around in pointless events, attempting to remain relevant by going, "look, I'm still leading a life, isn't this wonderful? Look at me, look" as reporters feign to give a shit.

the kid thats next to deniro is actually handsome and will swim in pussy

Isn't it ironic that the ones who push these memes so hard are neckbeards with sedentary lifestyles?

For that matter, why is it that the greatest champions of the white race are always the worst examples of it?

when did De Niro marry queen latifah?

These people have nothing else in their lifes besides their skin color. They consider that to be an achievement somehow.

they all look autistic

They look italian to me

PIZZAED!

A lot of the ones outside of this site seem to have southeast asian girlfriends too. It really makes me think.

Am I supposed to find issue with his mixed-heritage children?
I don't give a damn about the so called 'browning' of America - ideology is all that matters

Black Boys outgrow their white dad every time.

Sheeeeeeit.

>How to ruin your greece/roman ancestry

His face is like
>OOOUUUUPS

We can't know whether or not they outgrow their black dads every time.

wtf, I love Israel and racemixing now

Oh, I don't know, maybe love? Nah nevermind, that's stupid.

Love your culture, spirit, and image.

15%

The nature of love for one's children is that it's unconditional, regardless of their skin color or culture.

>tfw your name betrays the fact you're trolling

I'm unironically not trolling. I just think the cuck meme is funny in an ironic way.

The one on the right looks like him

okay soyboy, >>>/reddit/

S-SHUT IM WHITE

>Are you hollering at me?

>dude don't have children, marry a man and adopt a third world nigglet lmao

Isn't it ironic that the greatest champions of social justice and progressiveness are paedophiles and rapists?

>tfw there are too many images to express this cuck phenomenon, so I'll share none

>The Script

More undemocratic third world immigration, unchecked crime, and poverty please!

If it worked for Brazil it can work for the USA

>The Jedi in the PT were a warning of the libtard movement we see today.

Wew lad, George was an oracle.

hopefully di nero has a love child out there somewhere like Eastwood so the hope of a young di nero in films again would be a possibility

Such a shame

Another man burned the coal and ended up with black lung and 3 ugly tar babies. I thought Deniro was better than this

>Brazil
>worked
k

whos the autistic one? they all have the same 56% face

>Marry an ugly bitch
>End up with ugly children

Is Sup Forums full of brainlet?

>be world-wide famous Hollywood actor
>marry an old and ugly black woman

my guess is centre

kek that's real?

>Sup Forums advocates racemixing