So who's this guy?

Destiny..?

Aku

Jack's true form, obviously.

The Skull Knight

The leader of the Wild Hunt

Cartoon Network

Are you guys pretending to be dumb?

Because of his helmet (ignoring the deer like antlers) and banner we can assume that it resembles his father/the soldiers gear battle gear when they fought Aku. It's just a manifestation of Jack's goal of also fighting Aku that he has been unable to accomplish for 50 years, so he feels guilt/anger at himself for it.

it's the Sah-Moo-Rai

Nioh DLC boss

Jack's son from the future past.

>Epic fight between this guy and jack
>jack is obviously winning
>but to win Jack has to kill him
>he couldn't do that
>as a result the warrior turns the tables
>he strikes away jack's sword therefore dropping it in the pit

Manifestation of his anger towards himself for not being able to get back, back to the past.

jacks worst possible future

The Shredder

Samurai Brent

It's literally me.

he's gonna whip it out when Jack finds him

Skull Knight.

Honda was in the main game

Jacks father. Who was the creator of Aku.

aku i saw a spoiler pic where it's aku

Stanley Roo.

DA SAMOORAI

How will Jack deal with the DINGDONGBANNU?

I think its what Jack has become in current day. We're probably going to be made to think its some manifestation of Aku, but its just going to be a visage of Jack himself. Like his cruel self.

The guy who made Jack lose his sword.

He's Jack's guilt
>Has the sword on his back
>Has his father's gear on
>Appears whenever Jack feels like he isn't doing what he's supposed to, like when he thinks of his family or when he didn't immediately go check out that village

Probably Jack if he followed a more traditional path and didn't swap everything out with future shit

The Wild Hunt

>Jack returns to the past
>realises he has no place in that era after defeating Aku
>wanders the world alone as an immortal samurai

Himself

im hoping its a genuinely new character, and also the one that caused jack to lose his sword. it'd be great to have a new villain that was pure menace to counteract aku

That'd be a perfect ending to the series. Jack basically becomes an immortal warrior who cuts down Aku every solar eclipse.

it's his father.