Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmxCR4_abd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PewDiePie

>die young
kek, the madman

Nobody will remember him even 5 years from now, just like all this soundcloud trap trash

Who? HIS NAME IS PEWDIEPIE! THE YOU YOU YOUTUBE GAMER.
youtube.com/watch?v=BmxCR4_abd4

wrong, oldhead

Jake Paul

>even 5 years from now

five is being generous, his demographic of fans will move on in less than a year to 18 months max

>knowing who this guy is right now
if it wasnt for Sup Forums, i would have had no idea who he is. i have no idea who bella thorn is, except some chic that you guys are obsessed with. its like, why is she popular with you, how did some random twitter whore become so famous with you nerds?

>die young
He truly was the modern Nostradamus.

>if i'm not aware of this famous person then they do not matter

DUDE DRUGS MAN IM SO HIGH

the level of movies Bella Thorne is appearing in really don't matter.

nobody remembers him even now, I literally never heard his name even by accident before he died, and I still haven't listened to one of his songs.

i dont recall saying they didnt matter, i stated i only knew of them from Sup Forums. perhaps you need to work on those comprehension skills lad.
>imdb bella thorne
so she literally is a 1 time on a bunch of shit tv shows no one has heard of? why are you defending her again?

he's not that famous though. katy perry is famous. justin bieber is famous. jay z is famous. lil peep barely registers

Oh

please have sex

please have sex

>lil peep barely registers

poetry

seek sunlight

Well, he was a talentless nobody, so nobody.

a..are you offering?

t. soyboy

ya finna seething

This. Lifetime of a modern internet-based artist is like less than six months. Thats why they hype hard drugs and shit, they'll be forgotten otherwise.

Lil peep and his peers are just fighting for their pathetic five minutes in fame. This whole trap shit will die out soon anyway, even punk didn't live this long and its similarly simplistic shit that is all done and heard. All the trap literally sounds same

i dont speak basketball american. do i have to listen to little peep to figure out this code?

worked ya into a shoot

What is this nigger babble? Finna seething? Sounds retarded as fuck

hit the weights, grow a chin and get a clue ya vanilla midget

beggin ya to draw a dime

its like hes trying to communicate with us.
im sorry user, im from small all white town, i dont know what you are trying to say

Never even knew he existed til he died. I doubt a hundred people worldwide give enough of a shit about this degenerate to watch his life story

even worse, it's /asp/ lingo

t. Listens to video game music exclusively

>lil peep
>trap

user's brain currently getting worked into a shoot

Jake Paul will be cast to play him, and then he will die of a coke overdose. Then they will cast someone to play Jake Paul playing Lil Peep.

The film will be titled "The Dumbest & Gayest Dudes Ever To Live" - A Spike Lee Joint

cringe.

Anyone with tattoos like that deserves to die