Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

They've most definitely found out about Sup Forums right now.
Now they're trying to trick us into believing there will be lolis in this movie!

A devious plan...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6X-p1V_0syY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*by now

fer feck's saek

panites?

>curly hair
mutt lolis don't count

What % is that face?

Implying rey can bleed

100% shitskin my dude

>loli
lol no that red stuff is clearly menstrual blood

>hating on mutt lolis

you can leave

>brown curly hair
>hispanic skin
>grey/light blue eyes
>teeth gap
>bigger than average lips
I'd say we're looking at textbook 48% here

stop shitting up other boards with your repetitive bullshit. It's all been said before. A broken record of digestion noises would be more entertaining than everything you have to offer.
Now fuck off.

t. soyboy

constant bitching and moaning from people like you is the most annoying broken record of them all

t. insecureobeseboy

Ah, looks like "soyboy" is Sup Forumsbaby's new "I have no arguments to defend myself so I'll just say this and delude myself into thinking I owned you" word. It sounds better than cuck to be honest. I use it in moderation.

What's there to defend? American genes?

100% cute.

>itt mutt so insecure he spergs out over soyboy
its not our fault mommy fucked a nigger because she hated grandpa

kek this

They've done this before too.

Damn they're really pushing for that Hunger Game crowd, aren't they?

is hunger games audience the only way you can rationalize women seeing movies besides romance in your juvenile mind?

>Damn they're really pushing for that Hunger Game crowd, aren't they?

Disney is making a hard pivot in marketing the Star Wars brand. They'll say something along the lines of "We want to bring the magic of a Galaxy Far Far Away to new and diverse audiences". That's corporate for "We want to double our target demographic by making the brand appealing to girls."
Part of this pivot is the obvious inclusion and elevation of female characters (Rey, Jyn, Sabine, Ahsoka, Javine, Rose Tico, Kira) and featuring girls in the majority of commercials.
A less obvious part is shedding the image of Star Wars as being the domain of autistic boys fussing over the details of the universe and technology. This is done more subtly: decanonizing the EU, redefining the nature of the Force, diminishing the importance of the OT and PT, making SW games more casual, and picking "fan" spokespersons who fit a more hip and appealing image.

t. soy puddle

t. soy fag pretending the soy burns don't hurt.

Whos this qt?

She's probably from Britain, they're mostly British extras and minor characters because the films are shot at Pinewood and other Brit studios.

not having watched Disney ones, what did they do to the force to make it appeal to women? they already love hooha woo wa karma yoga shit. Itsn't it in some incarnations already like the "intuition" they love? Luke don't try to engineer calculate the right time to drop the bomb, use your women's intuition

>waah why is there off topic discussion in a cunny thread on Sup Forums
Hillarious how buttblasted mutts are about the 56% meme

>le pol boogyman

Disney kikes have been shilling here for at least a year

t.

That's a living room...

a current one too

Looks like some people got fooled by someone posting a screenshot from this ad:
youtu.be/6X-p1V_0syY

Nice to see how that sparked cunny, race and bogeyman-discussions.
Sup Forums is a shithole.

Ahsokawas made before Disney, which is why she turns out to be a good character.

>Looks like some people got fooled by someone posting a screenshot from this ad:
nobody got fooled

why look at all the bitching above

>why look at all the bitching
stop speaking like that faggot

also people posting in a thread doesn't mean people were fooled, faggot

why so butthurt? Got fooled?