Listen, uh, I was just wondering if you could, uh... put out uh... y'know a few uh, like aquatic, y'know, I uh...

>Listen, uh, I was just wondering if you could, uh... put out uh... y'know a few uh, like aquatic, y'know, I uh, do you talk to fish?

What the fuck happend to the most iconic character in cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson
youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whedon

>the most iconic character in cinema
what

Yes this was very humorous. Thanks to Joss Whedon who is a very humorous fellow. We have many humorous scenes like this in this movie. Also, lots of very humorous quips. All round very good humour by the humorist Joss Whedon. 10/10 would laugh again.

AHHHH ALFRED HELP, SUPERMAN'S GOT ME!!!

Did I stutter, soyboy?

Bendis

Is this an actual line from the movie?

Yes. This movie sucks

Yes yes, this was very humorous line form the movie. Thanks to Joss Whedon who is a very humorous fellow. We have many humorous scenes like this in this movie. Also, lots of very humorous quips. All round very good humour by the humorist Joss Whedon. 10/10 would laugh again.

no, you were perfectly clear in expressing your retarded opinion

Yes, but honestly, Aquaman's response is even dumber
>I talk to the water, and the water talks to the fish.
great job fixing the joke character guys

Fuck whedon and snyder. Fucking assholes. All in warner can suck a nigger dick and a white americans jews pls kys

How did the testosterone level dropped so hard between 2 movies?
Did they serve soy juice only on the set?

I have a feeling the character Affleck was brought in to play and the character he's playing now are wildly different. Wonder How he feels about it

>best on screen Batman/Bruce Wayne visually of all time
>even has a decent voice and voice modifier
>Whedon somehow ruins it

I really, really fucking hope Affleck stays around for Reeves movie because he deserves better

please limit yourself to one soy related shitpost per thread

The soy posting is getting old really fucking quick

but for real, none of the actors were keen on these stupid fucking reshoots. I guarantee whatever Snyder had lined up was better, but just lacked quips and Warner Bros panicked because EVERY superhero film needs to be a comedy!

Ben just let himself go because he thought he didn't have to be Batman for another year. That's it.

This is what happens when you add Whedon quips to a Snyder film

WB deserves to lose money on this

it goes from a dark, brooding, retarded money loser to a slightly brighter money loser?

>slightly brighter

I keep hearing this but the tone was about as inconsistent as Suicide Squad

It wanted to be dark and edgy one minute and then LOL SO COLOURFUL AND FUNNY XD the next

i said slightly, didn't i?

>It's a libcuck getting mad
You lost, get over it.

That scene are funny

>its liberal to think the character played by fucking val kilmer and george clooney isn't the most iconic thing set to film

>Numale passive agression intensifies

Your testosterone level seems a bit low. Maybe cut back on the soy a little?

What the fuck is this?

>ugh *farts* that's gonna hurt in the morning
Whedon ruined the character of Batman because he sees him as an example of "toxic masculinity." Reminder: this same, irrational hatred of "toxic masculinity" and "senseless violence" was what made these critics give Man of Steel bad reviews. Go read the first few lines of the featured reviews on RT if you don't believe me.

>video games
wow, you really are just a walking stereotype

Ill never understand why they didnt set BvS in the Knightmare world.

People only like SERlOUS movies like TDK if they're dumb down shit that's easy to follow because it has the characters explaining what's happening and why with not a bit of subtlety, even if what they say don't make sense, people accept it at face value just so they have to use their brains. That's how retarded they are

T.estrogen tough guy

It's worse

He says "I was wondering if you could put out feelers in the aquatic community"

t. soyboy

T.drumpffuck

I've been gone for 1 fucking month and all the threads start getting shat up with this soy shitposting. Wtf happened?

This movie made two things happen:

1)It showcased for all time that Whedon really is a talentless hack whose patented "wit" is just spaghetti-method bullshit.

2) It demonstrated why that works with zero-depth facsimiles like Disney's made of Marvel's characters. You don't know the characters and you never will, because they're just two-dimensional sounding boards for each other's quips, exposition, and superficial pathos.

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

>drumpffuck

doll's eyes, doll's mind

Closet beta tough guys got sick of using cuck, plus soy sounds better.

People got tired of obnxious libcucks shitting up threads. They don't like it when we mock their numale habits!
>This is supposed to be an insult
Why yes I do support our leader who is btfo arabs and liberals.

Oh no no no ahahahahahaha

Why would Superman ask that if he initially didn't know what was going on?

Friendly threadly reminder that there is absolutely zero evidence that soy decreases estrogen. You should stop listening to memes created and perpetuated by literal 13-year-old Sup Forumstards. All meta analyses with large study samples point to the opposite. The mechanistic explanation is that the phytoestrogens in soy have the same binding affinity with mammalian estrogen (you know, the kind your body produces on it's own and the kind that is contained in the pregnant cow milk you drink or in the female dead cow you eat) to the estrogen receptors in your body, but are way less potent. So soy PROTECTS you from estrogen, you fucking retards
All the anti-soy shills have in their arsenal (besides incessant memeing and shitposting) is like two studies with a hilarious sample size = 1 where the guy was diabetic (not a good sample) and ate like 14 blocks of tofu per day or something (you shouldn't eat huge quantities of anything, including water, you fucking retard)
inb4 >le jew soy shill
Haha, epic meme friend! No. A true soy shill would tell you to eat beef and pork, since the overwhelming majority of soy crops become livestock feed. And there's the conservation of biomass: Eating one calorie of beef or pork requires the animals to be fed many more calories of soy compared to if you just ate one calorie of tofu.

There is literally nothing wrong with soy
Stop jumping on the same bandwagon as 13-year-old incels and 33-year-old manchildren whose entire life is on the internet

Nobody asked you for selfie, user.

Why is batman's face so fucking fat

>they're just two-dimensional sounding boards
That's comic characters, what did you expect?

>our leader who btfos Arabs
Lol he dances with the Arabs and bows to the Saudi king, he didn't even stop immigration.

shut up nerd lol

>t. soy boy

>This seething anger
Wew lad, why do libtards get so emotional over Soy? Eat real food boy, it might bring back some actual man urges you've been missing.

Is that your idea of a burn? Nobody "asks" for a selfie in the first place, dipshit. It's meant to be spontaneous. Are you really so much of a pussy that you feel you have to ask first? lol

Imagine being THIS full of oestrogen

Lol 'cyberchad'

So much for the logical left! Kektacular

>He takes selfies
Lol

>0 arguments
>0 arguments, more memes
>0 arguments, projection of anger and impotence, ad hom, memes etc
>0 arguments, ad hom, memes
keep them coming porkboys, nice to know the truth triggers you

Test audiences thought Fatface batman would be hilarious.

> there is absolutely zero evidence that soy decreases estrogen
who said it did?

This was honestly a shittier depiction of Batman than Joel Schumacher's version. At least Schumacher drew off an element of the Batman canon that actually existed.

Batman may quip from time to time, but he doesn't stutter like a clueless idiot.

Does anybody else notice that chads are never obsessed with testosterone levels? It's only pic related that is with how manly other men are.

Uh, hellllooooooo?

I wanted to talk about Batman's character and the dangerous road it's leading to, not listen to a soyboy cuck try to indoctrinate people!

>just spaghetti-method bullshit.
How would you determine that?

people are only obsessed with what they don't have.
same thing with bald threads and manlet threads.

another quality thread
good job, guys

Cause chads are born with testosterone drumpcucks have to take it artificially lol

>that final line
Oh you shrewd you

>porkboys
Gonna need a source confirming pork is properly associated with whatever you're implying is what we have, soy boy.

I swear hiroshimoot will have to word filter soy, you people have no self control

Why are you showing everyone a picture of your cum stained bed sheets? Embarrassing.

>soycucks actually use eating meat as an insult
....It's hopeless, men like you have no hope. I hope faggots like you aren't based in my country, we take pride in hunting and eating animals as we are on TOP of the food chain, cuck.

More like he should ban soy boys for being so fucking triggered, like you, user, soy boy.

He filtered cuck once, you saw how that turned out.

>0 arguments

Cause that's where I fucked your mom lol

1) you started with soy, you have to provide evidence
2) search "world health organisation meat cancer"
It's not an insult, it's a dumb descriptor. Like "soy boy". The fact that you perceive it as an insult says a lot.

How do you argue with a cuckold who thinks eating meat is shameful? You pathetic, little man.

Cuck became word of the year and trump got elected

Let’s see where filtering soy takes us

>Cuck became word of the year
On what site?

We are not on top of the food chain, we are literally beyond it.
Eating meat is not shameful, it's immoral (you're killing a sentient being who doesn't want to die) and wasteful (I already explained it)

Their cuckshed probably

can't stop winning, won't stop winning

Drumpf is the soyboy poster-child though

>mom jokes
The Left really can't meme.

>"world health organisation meat cancer"
Less conclusive studies. Also, what would you be saying, that we're more inclined to cancer? I'll have you know I'm a vegetarian Jew, so no Pork for me. I also stay away from Soy, to keep my testosterone levels up.
>you have to provide evidence
Why?

Mammalian species are not capable of rationalizing their own deaths. They respond with basic instincts like fear, hunger, horniness, etc.

Them not wanting to die has nothing to do with it. If you want to personify all of mammalia then you'd also have to vilify obligate carnivores and say they were inhumane for killing their prey.

>Eating meat is not shameful, it's immoral (you're killing a sentient being who doesn't want to die)
lmao, this is sublime b8, but you clearly worked your ass off to provide some cock-and-bull nonsense about soy not making you a nu-male, so you're trying to hard.

>Anyone who doesn't support orangetard is left
>Implying mom jokes aren't superior to 'memes'.
Stay fucked closet beta.

Literally triggered by soy

The 'talk to fish' one was there since the first trailer iirc

>Less conclusive studies. Also, what would you be saying, that we're more inclined to cancer? I'll have you know I'm a vegetarian Jew, so no Pork for me. I also stay away from Soy, to keep my testosterone levels up.
Soy does not decrease testosterone, you filthy self admitted Jew liar, provide evidence or fuck off
>>you have to provide evidence
>Why?
For the same reason you asked for evidence on pork, fag boy
>Mammalian species are not capable of rationalizing their own deaths.
Retarded humans aren't either, is it moral to unnecessarily breed and kill them?
>They respond with basic instincts like fear, hunger, horniness, etc.
How are you or me any different?
>Them not wanting to die has nothing to do with it.
Lol how
1) being of moral value has nothing to do with being a moral agent. Toddlers, retards, comatose people, etc
2) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
>If you want to personify all of mammalia then you'd also have to vilify obligate carnivores and say they were inhumane for killing their prey.
Obligate being the operative word. You are not an obligate omnivore, let alone carnivore. You don't eat pizza and fried chicken because "you have to or you'll die".
>lmao, this is sublime b8, but you clearly worked your ass off to provide some cock-and-bull nonsense about soy not making you a nu-male, so you're trying to hard.
Eating meat is immoral. This is unironically not bait.
(not)

>provide evidence or fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson
Watch as based Paul Joseph Watson names the soy boy!

>For the same reason you asked for evidence on pork, fag boy
Meh. How about this; you can call us "porkboys" without evidence, and we get to call you "soy boy" without "evidence." Is that good enough for you, soy boy? That's at least fair.

>This is unironically not bait.
Then it's good to know you're clearly mad. Even if you are b8ing, it's funny to watch how hard you're trying.

>Watch as based Paul Joseph Watson names the soy boy!
Watch the complete anal annihilation of that """""based""""" faggot here youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec
>Meh. How about this; you can call us "porkboys" without evidence, and we get to call you "soy boy" without "evidence." Is that good enough for you, soy boy? That's at least fair.
Lmao you're the one who started asking for evidence and now that you find it's overwhelmingly against you you're backpedalling
>fite me faggot
>okay, here I am, let's fight
>haha joke's on you I never wanted to fight in the first place lol got you hehe
that's literally you
>clearly mad
I'm not the one eating corpses lmao

>completely destroyed
>more dislikes than likes
GoblinGains is such a fucking loser lmao.