Can someone explain to me how the fuck Kylo defeated Luke...

Can someone explain to me how the fuck Kylo defeated Luke? Before Disney George said himself that Luke is the most powerful Jedi to ever live. I understand Kylo is a Skywalker as well, but still. Even with help from the Knights of Ren I just don't see any conceivable way Luke AND the other Jedi students were defeated.

idk he probably became a pacifist

can we not talk about fucking power levels? jebus you retards are autsistic

eat shit nigger

He was his nephew, i don't think he wanted to kill Leia and Han's son.

probably both his parents and Luke had a huge hand in him turning the way he did.

>Luke is the most powerful Jedi to ever live
He was fucking shit. Couldn't even lift a fucking x-wing fighter.

>He was his nephew
Yeah and Vader didn't want to kill Luke in ESB, but that doesn't mean he didn't curb stomp his ass.

One real reason above all else
Disney bought the franchise and shit on it and continues to shit on it and will forever in the future shit on it. Star Wars is done. OT is all there really ever should have been.

Dark Side > Light Side.
It's why Luke kept getting his shit pushed in by Vader, The Emperor, etc.

Also, Jedis age like shit (See: Obi Wan, Yoda, etc.)

Just because they're OP when they're young, doesn't mean they'll stay that way when they're old (See: Obi Wan Fighting Vader in Ep III vs Obi Wan vs Vader in Ep IV)

Ye but Luke didn't had a squad of 6,7 dudes walking with him all trained to kill Jedi.

>yns a full powered dark empire luke bringing down atsats with his hand

is this something that happened?

in a movie?

>It's why Luke kept getting his shit pushed in by Vader, The Emperor, etc.
Luke man-handled Vader in RotJ. His mistake was disarming himself for the Emperor.
>Also, Jedis age like shit (See: Obi Wan, Yoda, etc.)
Wrong. Yoda was like 900 years old. And Vader was still shitting his pants at the prospect of fightin g his old master. You can tell by the way he is on the defensive for their entire duel in ANH.

Even had Luke's physical attributes withered away, he should still have been ten fold more powerful with the force than a barely trained Kylo.

Love you Sup Forums

Yoda was never Vader's master. Obi Wan was. He says as much in ANH. Also, Yoda was against Obi Wan taking Vader/Anakin as a padawan in the first place. Stop mixing things up to serve your narrative.

Old Jedis suck and the Dark Side has always given a massive power boost to force users, esp. fallen Jedis (see Vader, Count Dooku, etc.)

Surprise and outright betrayal can allow someone to gain the hand on a superior opponent

where the hell is the front door?

it's probably also helped by Jedi insisting on playing fair in a game that favors cheaters.

I can't stand fucking Kylo Ren. If I wanted to see Professor Snape as an angsty 20 year old I would read shitty harry potter fanfiction. Which is to say I would read harry potter fanfiction.

Yoda was the grandmaster. He was Obi-Wan's master and top dog in the jedi hierarchy.

Yoda is literally a day school teacher so says Episode 2. He’s a master to everyone.

bottom left i think?

oh I see it now, thanks user x

I was under the impression because of his age, Anakin went immediately to a Padawan under Obi-Wan and skipped that stage.

I remember reading somewhere that his training under Obi-Wan was practically an ignored defiance against the council, which was why some masters were outright hostile to him.

But then I also remember some EU content with him as a youngling too.

when did I say yoda was Vaders master you fucking retard? I was talking about Vader and Obi wan's duel. Learn reading comprehension dipshit.

New Star Wars. It has to be bigger, stronger, and there has to be atleast 50 AT-ATs this time

Did he really beat Luke?

I thought Kylo just killed all the other students and ran off to join Snoke.

Yeah, theres no actual duel between luke and Kylo and his goons shown, only him coming out of the rubble and seeing his academy razed.

power levels are a means of establishing consistency/continuity

Kylo is played a Jewish actor, and tptb are obsessed with having generations of kids obsess over a "cool" Jew. They see Luke Skywalker as an analogy to Jesus Christ, and yes I'm serious. So they want to gradually tone down Skywalker's importance, literally weaken the character, if not eventually kill him off, crucify him.
Whereas Kylo's arch will be from the le edgy Darkside Jew toward becoming a powerful messiah-like warrior for the oppressed, as below so above. and Kylo will do this using minorities and Daisy.
You see, Skywalker didn't create the Utopia audiences expected. They said he was most powerful but now he's isolated, discouraged. He may even be gay, which Jews love to speculate about Christ's sexuality.
It's no accident that Gal Gadot, a veteran of Israel Defense Forces and the Miss Israel pageants as well as a passionate Zionist, is Wonder Woman, the most famous female superhero. And that, before it's over, Kylo will be the most heroic, interesting protagonist in the SWU, who will nevertheless give women utmost respect.
Through pop culture, the Jewish PTB are directing Western society to mimic their matriarchal structure, which they see as progressive, when its foundations are arguably a strategic rebellion and contrarianism against the Christian patriarchal society that gave rise to Western civ. Always "the new," moving us away from our foundation to the Jewish play book, where woman > man and Israel > US/Europe.
Just as Disney released Coco, a celebration of a Mexican holiday about "the dead," on Thanksgiving, a Western holiday about life, which is being subverted as a "muh dead Indians, muh evil white man" cause célèbre. And Disney's CEO is Bob Iger, a very intelligent Zionist who plans to run against Trump in 2020, desu.
Lastly, you even see Iger using the Star Wars trilogy, and Johnson's new one, to become synonymous with the Christmas season in kids' minds. This too, is part of an agenda. To eclipse Western holidays w Disney's Jewish dogma

i don't know if this is from "muh extende universe" but from the movies i thought i was implied that Luke was off doing something while Kylo slaughterd all the other students

Christ do you polniggers check underneath your bed every night to make sure the Jew isn’t hiding there?

>Can someone explain to me how the fuck Kylo defeated Luke?
What?

interesting if true

Refute anything I said, pleb, instead of reducing yourself to a mumblecore-tier hissy about Sup Forums and Jew-hate. My points are well supported.

t. has the power level of soy.

>Refute anything I said,
Adam Driver isn't Jewish. Easy peasy. I only had to look at the first sentence.

>For those who aren't enticed by the producer/director pairing or synopsis,Black Klansmanhas cast Adam Driver (of a little movie calledStar Wars)in a key role as an undercover Jewish detective who aids Stallworth (played by David Washington) in his quest to embarrass the KKK. Named Flip, Driver's character is described as being "the best of the Colorado Springs police force. He’s already had many years of experience and is a quick study. He is known on the force for being anti-social, and he’s a perfectionist, critical of others’ mistakes, but brave and dedicated.”

From the flashbacks it looks like they took out Luke with explosives. But he survived and crawled out of the wreckage.

The problem is that they seemingly have such a high disregard for continuity (and it's a trait of JJ's projects), that any info that could be garnered from the flashback snippets may just get retconned completely as they try to fumble their way to a conclusion.

His step-dad was a Baptist minister you idiot.

>Adam Driver isn't Jewish.
Oh yeah? Well here's the Jewish mainstream publication The Forward on the subject
>Looks like Jewish newcomer Adam Driver will officially be joining the original cast in #StarWars #EpisodeVII!
[fbook].com/jewishdailyforward/posts/10152013588352447

I think The Forward would know more than you, gentile user. Moreover, the Jewish influence of JJ Abrams on the entire Disney trilogy could not be more evident, one of the reasons it sucks.

And yes, I knw that both Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford are Jewish, the difference is that Adam Driver, like JJ, looks Semitic. And his character seems Jewish. And the actor constantly plays Jewish identified characters. Simply refuting the user with points.

>his step-dad is Baptist, idiot
And? That proves Driver is a gentile how? The Forward identifies him proudly as Jewish. Abd he doesn't have to practice Judaism in public.

Further, Driver's Kylo serves the Empire, and the Empire has been directly called a "white supremacist organization" by Disney SW writer, Chris Weitz, in his famously deleted tweet.

So you have a Jewish hipster fighting on behalf Empire, basically fighting with the Nazis. Which makes his character "deep" and "tortured." He's literally a "black klansman" like the title of his next movie. Let us guess his arch. He turns against the Empire, in an overwrought emo epiphany, to become a sexy Jewish messiah who rebuilds some Jedi temple and lets women rule. Or sacrifices himself for the Empire's sins, in more blatant irony.

normally I wouldn't take part in these tin foil hat neckbeard theories, be we already live in such a weird fucking time so I wouldn't even be surprised if this ends up being true

Well, considering that George's drafts of the Sequel Trilogy are said to revolve around our original heroes I would imagine that Luke doesn't get easily overthrown by le new generation.

Luke was never the best Jedi. He was a fucking scrub that got his shit wrecked in every single movie.

Kylo, the knights of Ren and Snoke probably all dogpiled him.

>most powerful jedi ever
>got his ass kicked by sheev

so this is the power of the light side

But the canon is that the dark side is explicitly NOT stronger. "Quicker, easier, more seductive." Dooku and Anakin get power boosts because they were already top level Jedi who could now use the Force for attack and use their anger in their dueling. Even though they have more "power" notice how Sith Lords only win duels against learners or by spamming Lightning? When Yoda comes to fight Dooku in Episode II, they are equally matched in Force ability, and Yoda only looses the duel because Dooku drops a boulder on the other Jedi.

What makes you think kylo ever even fought luke? Why are you making shit up?

The Jedi = Jews, but Disney is really running with it now. The Force gives minorities and females a boost to take over.
Just as Bryan Singer's Xmen mutants are a Jewish/gay analogy, down to Magneto, always persecuted, restrained and warned by the white patriarchy.

Luke never actually engaged Sidious and plus he has disarmed himself. Had he choosen to fight it may have turned out differently. The Emperor even foresaw Luke killing him.

Mabey he held someone hostage forcing Luke to stand down.
The only way I can think about it working without any inconsistency

I'm pretty sure he didn't. Everything recently points to Kylo having an accidental meltdown that leveled the whole temple in one blow. That's why Luke is buried in rubble and was unable to do anything. He didn't defeat Luke because there wasn't even a moment where they fought.

Nothing suggests the Knights of Ren had anything to do with the temple massacre. This is pure headcanon and is likely false.

Adam Driver isn't jewish at all.

He's confirmed Jewish by The Forward magazine, the official publication of Jews.
See
Offer some proofs, stop being lazy. He's confirmed as a Jew on both The Forward and their official FB, in regard to Star Wars.