Arby's

>arby's
twitter.com/Arbys/status/840593177719394305

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetyhigh.com/read/arbys-geeky-social-media-120416
twitter.com/Arbys/status/808341367244132353?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=4FejJQD5FGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See, THIS is how you stay culturally relevant. Take note, execs.

It's better than Denny's, I'll give them that.

Why is Arby's so based

If they only put this much effort into the quality of their food.

What happened? They were hip last I checked. Atleast on Tumblr.

What about Wendy's pepe?

They also had the "feud" with Jon Stuart. I think that is when they discovered the power of memes.

Can I officially get that?

>Arby's referencing MOTHER of all things

Well I'm pleasantly surprised.

>tfw you're too rich to live near an Arby's.

>tfw you're poor enough to not only live near an Arby's but you know someone who works there

I remember them doing a Metroid one for the anniversary of the game.

It was legitimately more than Nintendo did for the franchise, which is sad as hell.

But no, seriously, I applaud whoever's in charge of their social media stuff. I just wish the food seemed more appealing. Or that there was even enough of them around for me to feel like finding one.

Still, kudos.

He looks super pissed that you're taking those rings out of his head

I won't lie, the NieR one made me go get a mint shake.

Where have you been the past year?

>episode 2
>jacks stops by an arbys
>imagines that the cup of fries is actually his father asking why he abandoned them

Arby's may not have won the Burger Wars but their service is distinguished.

Holy fuck, they actually know what RWBY is.

>All those little details
Goddamn though this seems like wasted talent.

I like to imagine it's some weeb from Sup Forums and Sup Forums who got a cushy job "appealing to the youth demo" on the Arby's twitter and just uploads stuff that we'd be into. I have a friend in the social media managing thing for some small companies around my city, but it's usually boring announcements or handling PR stuff. This is the kinda stuff that seems fun, doing a little in-joke on a mass media spectrum.

I knew they were doing stuff but I had no idea how much until I went through the twitter.

Oof.

Wow.

He's probably making way more money than if he was just doing these for his local craft fair. Dude's doing well, whoever he/she is.

>People do crazy things on TV. Like eat at Arby's!
>If I can keep down Arby's, I can keep down you!
>I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's...

Jesus Christ WENDYS NO!

They've been nailing me with these targeted ads on facebook, i'll give them that. I'd reward them by eating there if there was one even close to nearby.

WENDY'S YES!

Seriously, I think I'll stop there simply for keks.

I know a couple arby's but they're all out of the way for me so I never have a reason to stop there.

That's pretty good.

Who ever runs the Arby's Twitter needs a fucking raise
And a swirly for being such a hardcore nerd

Actually, Arby's works with Roar Groupe, a marketing firm that specializes in social media outreach.

sweetyhigh.com/read/arbys-geeky-social-media-120416

If they're anything like my company, I imagine there's a handful of people who handle that account with creatives rotating putting together nerdy and pop culture-influenced designs based on upcoming events.

It's really quite brilliant in its simplicity. A smart, creative company spends ample time making unique container/food-oriented designs. No need to rush to reach the latest memes, just solid, dedicated work.

oh shit, gizmoduck

DELETE THIS

twitter.com/Arbys/status/808341367244132353?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Nier?

Let's not forget about the darker side of the spectrum.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FejJQD5FGg

oh lord jesus christ almighty

>tfw too poor to live near an Arby's

Yes, I'm fucking surprised out of all the things they could reference, they go with the sequel to one of 7th gen's most niche titles

>>>this thread

Eugh. Thing is, the sandwich itself is right up my alley, but this... I want to shit on the lungs of whoever thought it was a good idea.

Fuck you guys. I'm stuck in yurope where if I want a good burger I have to pay 9 euros at least and you are teasing me with this.

Who the fuck is even running the Arby's twitter account? Because I almost want to support arby's now.

It only matters if you can find a fucking arbys anywhere anyway.

>Arby's
>a good burger
I don't think you quite understand what an Arby's is.

Arby's deals less in burgers, and more in assorted meat-based sandwiches.

Damn, that looks good.

>TFW I can get a burger with an egg in it, fries, and a drink for $6 in walking distance whenever I want one in the morning.

>that cheese isn't even melted
Uh.

That looks like pure cholesterol on a bun and I want it so bad

It's a cold sandwich. Well, parts of it are hot, but most it's cold. I was surprised too.

>hash brown Gohan

keke

>What is a cold sandwich

Well yeah, what is it? I didn't think anyone outside of a sub joint did that kind of thing. I didn't know any burger places served them cold.

All the easier to take off

i want to legally migrate to the US and feed from their fields of burgers growing off the ground every day, shoot at old TVs and drive in the sunset.

Arby's isn't a burger place

What's the reference?

Eh, it's meat between bread right?

Upper clas suberbia can be a real bitch sometimes

This is a beautiful land, its people kind, sincere, and welcoming. Come to us as a brother in arms and we shall give you burgers and guns.

Nier

Some weeb game that's pretty fun apparently

Better do it quick before the walls go up.

Nier: Automata

Nier Automata. A semi sequel to a rather obscure jrpg for the PS3/360.

More like it's kimd of cool that they're doing fun, creative, and artistic stuff and not just doing the bare minimum lol meme or copy paste crap shit like the other companies are doing.

Arby's has the best facebook ads I've seen, whoever's in charge of this campaign is a fucking legend.

>Tfw you have worked at an Arby's
It's surprisingly comfy, they make bretty good sandwiches and most restaurants let you make a sandwich to take home at the end of the night.

Near a Tomato

Jesus christ that shake looks good. I'm assuming it's mint chocolate? Now I'm mad Arby's didn't work in my country.

It's roast beef, that's their normal specialty. They have some pretty bitching turkey and chicken sandwiches too.
Well, for fast food standards anyways.

Fucking 10/10.

If I ever see an Arby's in my country, I'll be sure to swing by.

That's like... 5 different types of pig between one pair of buns
5 PIG

Dude, I want that little paper Chocobo.

Their only good item is curly fries.

my skin is actually fairer than that of president orange meme master, i'll be okay

Not true, their shakes are the 2nd best i've had from a fast food place.

1st being Cookout.

>dubs of freedom

>Going to a place to eat because of their twitter account

What about Johnny Rockets

Never been since the closest is in SC apparently.

Arby's is one of those weird places that I know I don't like very much but I still crave now and then

Like I'll go a year and a half without going, then I go and I'm like "oh, right"

But then a year later I'll completely forget how disappointed I was and start craving it

>1st being Cookout.
I miss Cookout. I miss Cookout so fucking much.

Too much Ice Cream. Can't even drink that shit without chunks clogging the straw.

I've never been to one anyway. In the event of one opeming near me, I'd be curious of how their food is.

>Too much Ice Cream. Can't even drink that shit without chunks clogging the straw.
That means it's a good milkshake you turd burger

Its just you gotta know what to buy at Arbys you either get the shit you want or end up disappointed

their soda mixes are good, no idea about the shakes

>2013
but that was when AoT was actually still popular

Then why not just eat Ice Cream?

Last time I checked there should be milk in a milkshake not a glass of vanilla

Wait till season 2 starts airing.

Stop, my penis can only get so erect