F

F

U

N

>F
Is for fires that burn down the whole town.
>U
Is for Uranium bombs.
>N
Is for no survivors when you....

>early stages of ALS
Damn dude

Don't joke about this.

rough

>ALS
shit, I'd honestly bite the bullet. Not even bullshiting.

DICKZ OUT FOR STEPHEN HILLBILLY KEK

It should have been Butch Hartman

>Is for no survivors when you....
...get diagnosed with ALS...

This. He is a hack.

Too far.

No one deserves to suffer ALS.

cant they just dump an ice bucket on his head?

That's meant to simulate the feeling of ALS. I don't that'll help, dipshit.

Its ironic that the other day, some Spongenigger was in a thread for a Hartman show claiming that Hillenburg had the overall better life. Guess he spoke too soon.

The man who made a part of my childhood, diagnosed with the worst disease you can get... Fuck this.

Godspeed, you glorious bastard.

Fairly odd parents is better anyway

>steal Loud House's rightful KCA blimp
>die

Loud House is shit, you'd have to be mentally ill to actually like it.

>says a Spongebob fan
Don't you have a car to steal, Tyrone?

Don't you have a child to abuse, Greg?

Wait wtf Hillenburg has ALS when was this fucking let out?

Christ. How common is this disease? I know three people personally who are all dying or have died from it.

It's not super common but there are still quite a lot of people that suffer from it.

That was the intention of the ice bucket challenge; to make people aware of ALS and how awful it is.

Is there anything that can be done? Or is he going to die 100%? Iam not ready for this

there's really a spongebob quote for everything

100% death. It can be slowed, but it will kill you eventually. The disease is essentially that your muscles just kinda give up.

i dont get the Butch hate, other then FoP falling from grace he has a good track record is a comic loving manchild and now adays is really open to his fans

Neck yourself

Bunsen is a Beast enough said! Oh and Nick STOP SUCK HARTMAN'S RICE GRAIN SIZED DICK ALREADY AND LET OTHER PILOTS GO THROUGH! (sigh) this is Planet Sheen and Tuff Puppy all over again

This is not your favourite social media.

>taking a goof seriously
Are you an old lady? How is someone like you somewhere like here?
If you are an old lady but younger than 55 and in decent shape will you be my mommy gf?

Nobody in their 50s would call someone a dipshit. I'm 22 IRL.

Waifufags aren't human and always have shit taste.

>ALS patients live an average of two to five years from the time of diagnosis, according to the ALS Association.

...Is loud house the new /mlp/?

Does this mean Spongebob will finally be cancelled after he dies?

Why do we have these fucked up kind of diseases?

>Hillenburg will die in 2018
>There will be a tribute to him in the 2019 movie

Not sure if I will be able to take it.

They would if they were a spitfire with tits like Susan Sarandon.

I feel bad for laughing so hard

then how the hell did stephen hawkings did it?

there are a HUGE amount of people who don't know the intent behind the ice bucket challenge and continue to deride it

he's got a rare, slow acting form if it. He also only has control of one cheek muscle now.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Genes mutate.

He is the longest known survivor. There is also that other guitarist who has it since 89.

But why does it result in this kind of shit instead of something that actually benefits humans?

both happen, genius

I'm dying

Genes mutate both ways. They don't get to decide. Evolution is a cold ass process.

Aren't we all?

95%+ chance he'll die within 5 years, and most of the remaining 5% is just edging past.

It's theorized that he has something similar to ALS.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

It should have been Shadman.

so the ice bucket challenge did nothing

Thanks for posting this again.
Needed a pick me up

It definitely spread awareness of the issue

Not enough. I'm seeing plenty of people saying "I hope he gets well soon"

Most people don't know shit.

Shot. I hope he beats the average. I was debating whether I wanted to watch the snow day episode of Spongebob what with all this snow, but now I have to.

Shit*

There isn't a single goddamn person on this planet who deserves to have their body shut down while they're helpless to stop it.

>snow
I went outside, you lied. There's no snow here, only heat.

There was also the bassist from Toto who revealed he had ALS in 2010 and died in 2015(althought he had numbness in his fingers since 2007.)

They found a gene that may be the cause of ALS last year with the 2 years of donations.

Jealousy and bitterness mainly. Hartman's shows still generate original content from the fans, while nobody above age 10 gives a fuck about Spongebob unless its to create Mr. Entard tier "Why is it bad now" videos.

>while nobody above age 10 gives a fuck about Spongebob
Wrong

Hartman has unpaid shills?

Move out of the desert miguel

kek

I know what you mean, but this is what happens to literally everyone. It's called getting old.

Go break another Switch, DSP. You fat, bumbling retard.

Sup Forums

Fucking kek

Tbh it's pretty dumb. I read a report about how two firemen died doing the ice bucket challenge because they used their fire-truck's ladder to dump a bucket of ice water but they stupidly dumped the water near power lines and got electrocuted and fucking died.

I'll stick to writing checks to the ALS foundation.

That guy needs to work on a new show.
He's creative, where the fuck is the problem?

>ALS
holy shit, this is not a prank

They say it's ALS, but we all know the real truth is that this clone of John K. is simply imperfect and is now rapidly degrading.

>Loud House
>good
The fact that it was a serious KCA blimp contender tells in what terrible shape Nickelodeon is right now.

Stephen Hawking is around since forever.
If he's lucky, he needs the wheelchair when he's 90 or something.

Starfags and TLH are two of the worst scum on Sup Forums

With aging you get weaker until your heart gives out or something similar. Not the same thing.

Can we not help him in the way that we helped Robbie Rotten?

>waaahhhh someone made a mean joke with a picture attached so I hate the entire fandom of the picture now

Infant.

pancreatic cancer has a low survival rate

ALS has a no survival rate

it got my dick wet

He is more machine than man now.

this is not ok user.

yeah, saying LH is the next MLP isnt that farfetched, at least when it comes to quality of posters.

well when it's been running almost as long as the simpsons, there's bound to be plenty of useful quotes.

If you got diagnosed with ALS, wouldn't you kill yourself?

it's called dark humor

If i had a family i wouldn't kill myself. Alone? maybe maybe not. You must keep on living

>Think TLH deserves to win because 'muh lolis'
user, not only do you have shit taste, but if you honestly thought that the sponge would EVER lose his title on an awards show made on his own network, you're also clinically retarded.