DC Breaking box office records in China

>DC Breaking box office records in China
>movie journalists are still desperate to call justice league a flop
It’s almost like movies critics & journalists are Disney shills or something.
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-china-box-office-justice-league-20171024-story,amp.html

amp.cinemablend.com/news/1729599/justice-league-is-off-to-a-huge-start-in-china

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cinemablend.com/news/1729599/justice-league-is-off-to-a-huge-start-in-china
boxofficemojo.com/intl/china/opening/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It truly is "A Tour de force ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" Only autistic soyboys would disagree

Joss Whedon's funny quips and one liners and jokes have definitely made this movie a hit. Joss Whedon is a very humorous guy with a very fine sense of humour. His jokes are very funny.

I laughed a lot when I saw his jokes on screen. I would definetely pay maney to see these funny movie jokes, quips, one liners, comebacks, ass shots, clevage faceplants and other humorous material again and again.

I think you guys will find this humorous movie very entertaining in a very fun kind of way. Very light hearted and FUNNY.

>amp.cinemablend.com/news/1729599/justice-league-is-off-to-a-huge-start-in-china
50 million opening - "huge" in china.
boxofficemojo.com/intl/china/opening/

But the record breaking has nothing to do with Justice League

MoS is unironically my favourite movie but JL is flopping, atleast in the US where it should be making something like 45-55% of its money, JL might not break even and if it does its not making much more than that

dude who cares, even if they win we still lose, we don't have quality versions like mos or bvs.... if jl succeeds forget about good quality movies and prepare for run of the mill shit like superman returns or batman forever, this is the crap comic book fans like

I can't believe mos got that bad reception, you correct what are the perceived flaws, you make the exact movies the muh superman guys wanted, and you get PURE SHIT

best case scenario (this is totally a dream of mine, not realistic at all) is that jl snyder's cut gets made and it's a huge success and we will have more of mos superman and more of bvs batman, but it ain't happening

>Thor beat it even in China
wew

>movie journalists are still desperate to call justice league a flop

What else could they call it? It's the biggest, most expensive DC team-up movie to date that also made less money on opening weekend than any other DCEU movie to date.

>It’s almost like movies critics & journalists are Disney shills or something.
And soyboys.

China is breaking records not DC

say that again..

They are just looking at the box office numbers. Living in reality now makes you a Disney shill?

World of warcrafts also got a huge boost in China, despite it flopping everywhere else. Can someone tell me why the Chinese have notoriously shitty tastes? I thought they were smart?

To be honest, World of Warcraft pus food on the table in China, so of course the movie would do gangbusters there

big explosion make fun time for whole family, you come home work hard study every day watch super man make funny joke punch ugly lady in face very funny make work hard easy

They are smart in hard science fields. In the artistic domain they are retarded and have the brain of insects. They are devoid of any form of beauty or poetry.

That's exactly what it deserves. I find it heartening that the people who know Superman better than anyone are rejecting a smiling, vapid fraud brought to us by none other than a smiling, vapid fraud.

Superman returns when Snyder does.

*cackles*

But Snyder's Superman is nothing like the actual comic book Superman.

>inb4 china doesnt want to pay them the money like with pacific rim

Reminder that they removed Tom Hardy's tattoos with CG and most people still haven't noticed it. I know faking an actor's mouth is more complicated but c'mon now.

Not really an accomplishment considering Bane's wearing that huge coat for 90% of the movie

How come bane still a more memorable villain than anyone from DCEU and MCU? I still hear people references and talk about bane. Normies not just us.

you know how. he was a big guy for you

Not all Superman and comic fans wanted that generic quip-fest crap, just the ones under the age of 17.

Any actual fan of the comics saw MoS and BvS as pure comic-kino.

>never read a comic
>Snyder Superman is nothing like muh comics Superman

Imagine being this retarded.

Retarded Bane-posting doesn't count.

Bane is shit compared to Zod, him turning out to be Talia's lackey and everything was her plan was hilarious, and even the Vulture shits on him from a great height

They remember him because he was hilariously bad and became an internet meme fairly early on, way before Sup Forums started it. Even South Park made fun of Bane.

>Can someone tell me why the Chinese have notoriously shitty tastes? I thought they were smart?

Perhaps they are and we haveshitty taste...

WHOA

>amp.cinemablend.com/news/1729599/justice-league-is-off-to-a-huge-start-in-china

That's not record breaking, that's less than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice did in China on open.

$23,000 is a pretty terrible Theatre average for an opening movie. That's a lot of Fucking empty seats.

there was rumors Warcraft did flop on China too, but the triads went in and inflated numbers badly

Wow. I wonder why they love Fast and the Furious so much.

And this doesn't necessarily doom Justice League. Force Awakens had a smaller opening in China than Thor: Ragnarok and it still grossed much more money

damn chinks are stupid. and BR2049 fails fuck the gooks.

>Force Awakens had a smaller opening in China than Thor: Ragnarok and it still grossed much more money
because the autism was strong in the US.

Donner fags fuck off

They should seriously just pretend JUSTice league never happened and reboot that singular movie in a few years.
In the meantime they can focus on fixing Flash, developing Aquaman, and making a good Batman solo movie

Or maybe stick to cartoons?

Reboot is indeed in order. They Fucked up. Time for a do-over