This is the true hero of Samurai Jack

This is the true hero of Samurai Jack.

>lulu...

>sweet thing

They deserved better

Dead characters can't be heros.

A hero cannot be defeated simply by making them die.

I hope he doesn't come back and have his ending ruined like that episode of futurama.

sweet thing[

so Aku just straight up killed that pug, right?

>A person is dead if you kill them

Probably just let it go. Why bother killing it.

There are no heros left in man.

because SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

Yeah, but he's a robot

My name is Scaramouche, babe
You killed my father, babe
Prepare to die, babe

The tragedy of robots is that it is certain they will die horribly no matter what.
>NUTS
>AND
>BOLTS

when you kill your enemies they win

So I do need to ask. Did anyone notice how white jack was? When he sees his parents in the leaves they're yellow. Do you think it's a art thing or will they keep that style?

I noticed that too, I think they were trying to make him look pale to add to the "givin up on life" but it wont really be a problem until tumblr finds out.

Well I mean, he IS the physical manifestation of evil, I can't imagine him just letting this pure and good pug go free, especially when it'd be so easy to kill it.

He's still yellow in the flashback, it's just part of his worn appearance.

I haven't watched the entire series but didn't dogs evolve to the point of human intelligence, why is there a regular dog around?

There's a bunch of times that we see normal dogs too, I think the writers may have forgotten about the dapper dogs, or maybe just made it so dogs were only highly advanced where they lived.

I really hope that Jack comes to the realization that many of the robots he's been killing have pretty much had souls and feelings, and were just as human as he. Next episode I'm sure he's going to have some kind of feelings about not wanting to kill humans when he meets the Daughters of Aku, but having the added guilt that he's been killing people all along would make that conflict even better.

He might have turned it into a cyborg monster, and then sent it after Jack to die.

I could see Aku just not giving enough of a shit to kill it.

On the other hand, I just as easily see Aku killing it the moment she was taken because it'd be funny.

Like humans compared to monkys

Looks like Dick Spanner.

Actually Aku might have trained it to hate that guy, and that guy only.

BOP BOP BOP
BADABA BOOBOO

Because it's a pug. With all its genetic defects it needs more time to catch up to other dogs.

>this ep and XCII have the exact same boaders

The thing about evolution is it's divergent. Some dogs got smart, some almost certainly would not have.