SPOOKY dc thread

i missed the release of this, what did yall think of it

>swamp thing present for all of two minutes
i feel robbed honestly.

anyways what's a good starting point for getting into hellblazer

also i wanted an excuse to post this

Batman does not need to be in everything

Reminder that batman was fighting occult stuff when every other character in that movie didnt even existed. Also, he is the reason you got that movie, that movie sold, and more important he played the role of the exposition justification.

The big problem the movie has is that constantine is too much of magic batman and the movie needed more Swampy

He's like wolverine the movie won't sell otherwise

ask any normal person if they recognize the other weirdos on the cover

>Start of film, Etrigan beats the bad guy
>Bad guy gets revived
>Oh shit whatever will we do, it's not like Etrigan didn't beat him single handedly before, and now we got a whole team of magicians

I mean, I know it is magic and they don't gotta explain shit, but I was pretty underwhelmed when the villain reconstituted himself.

a coworker was saying things like "man, hes batman" and "He is like Chuck Norris" ....but yeah, i didnt like Batman being in the film

OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE FILM

>Hey Batman, these people are doing awful things, we think it might be magic.
>BULLSHIT, I'm going to go sulk.
>And then visit some magicians I know.

Batman, why you so retarded?

>Hey, let's go solve this mystery by jumping into a comatose body
>Let's leave batman behind, and no other defence whatsoever, even though we know there are magical monsters after us
>But Deadman is there!
>Oh yeah, that's perfect. Nothing bad can happen this way.

I mean at least there was no DDR battle.

This.
The word "magic" triggered Batman harder than a Noe-Nazi comment on an Jewish LGTB Tumblr page.

Also, brought attention to lesser known leaguers that casuals probably never would've known about otherwise.

My 10 years oldcousin favorite hero is B'wana Beast thanks to brave and the bold. For me Batman is there to give oportunities to lesser characters to get the spotlight.

As much as people complain about Batwank and such, I was just a normie before Brave and the Bold came out, and now..... well, ya know.
Definitely a great tour or 101 of what DC has to offer.

Reminder that every DC film since Flashpoint has either featured Batman prominently or as the main character. As per comic books, his super-power is printing money.

>let's adapt a shitty comic
>and also make it worse
Why does this seem to be the thought process behind these New 52-based movies?

>He is like Chuck Norris
You work with a time-traveler from 2005?

Sounds awful.

He's probably not. There's a metric ton of normies that unironically think that Chuck Norris is still cool.

batman is a true philanthropist

Constantine was a total wreck. Since when can he shoot magic beams? He felt completely out of place compared to his past iterations. Couldn't stand the VA's fake British accent either.

>SPOOKY
did yall see Cain on JLA
that was.....
.......a surprise.........

so you must have hated live action Constantine then since it was the same guy

I really liked the Felix bantz in this and JL Action. Is he a big shittalker in the comics? I may have to check out some issues with him if so.

>who DARES