Alright Sup Forums, you've just been put in charge of a new Superman movie...

>Alright Sup Forums, you've just been put in charge of a new Superman movie. You are going to be given plenty of leg room to do what you think feels right for the film, but there is a catch. You are given three demands for the film, and no matter what you do with it these demands must be followed. Here are the demands:
>1. He cannot wear the suit.
>2. He cannot fly.
>3. He has to fight a giant spider in the third act.

Well Sup Forums? What do you do?

Tell Jon Peters to go fuck himself with Streisand's hair straightener.

Cast Nic Cage as Superman, Chris Rock as Jimmy Olsen, Jason Lee as Brainiac, Christopher Walken as Perry White.

Cast a very attractive man as the lead and have sex with him

It's so ridiculous that this is actually something that happened.

1. Action Comics t-shirt Superman
2. Recent exposure to a kryptonite bomb made by Lex leaves him at Golden Age power levels. Leap over buildings in a single bound and all that. Also hint that it destroyed his suit and he's wearing the t-shirt while waiting for it to be remade.
3. Villain is Brainiac and his ship is redesigned to look more spider-like.

>Nic Cage as Superman
I like it. He's got the eyes of a caged animal, of a fucking killer.

>>Alright Sup Forums, you've just been put in charge of a new Superman movie. You are going to be given plenty of leg room to do what you think feels right for the film, but there is a catch. You are given three demands for the film, and no matter what you do with it these demands must be followed. Here are the demands:
. He cannot wear the suit.
. He cannot fly.
. He has to fight a giant spider in the third act.
>Well Sup Forums? What do you do?

Hire Snyder, he won't give a shit about those demands.

Memes aside, I'd just use it to make a Superboy movie.

1. He cannot wear the suit, but that doesn't mean we can't show it. I've always had this idea in my head where Clark didn't just find the suit in the Fortress of Solitude. I like to imagine Clark in the new Fortress of Solitude at the end of the movie, synthesizing his own suit with the help of Jor-el's AI.

2. He cannot fly, but this can be excused by him being in his teenage years during the movie and not very good at using his powers yet. At this point, he can only jump really high, just like in the early days of Action Comics.

3. Just have the villain mutate into a giant spider near the end. I was thinking the villain could be Bill Dunn from the original "Reign of The Superman" short story, just as a little nod of sorts to people familiar with Superman's history.

Doing it this way not only fulfills the criteria, but it also leaves the door open for more sequels, where Jon Peters is hopefully not involved.

I'd watch it.

Superboy movie where he uses Pa Kent's shades and leather jacket as a costume. He can't fly yet since he doesn't know the full extent of his powers. The final villain is Toyman who made an army of toy spiders, with its leader being a giant spider.

>Hire Snyder, he won't give a shit about those demands.
This, but unironically. Snyder works well no matter how ridiculous the odds are against him.

I'd watch it

I love this meme. You and me, we GET Superman.

Good one.

>1. He cannot wear the suit.
Give him the outfit from Morrison's action comics.
>2. He cannot fly.
Doomsday raped him too hard.
>3. He has to fight a giant spider in the third act.
He goes into the future and fights a giant spider with the LoSH

>Doomsday raped him too hard.
snyder pls go

WW2 setting.
Fighting Nazi's & Japs.
He leaps Fleischer style.
Has a MCU Cap like military-ish uniform but with the S & a flap atop the outfit like in pic related, dark red to make up for the lack of cape.
Have the spider be a alien war machine the Nazi's Indiana Jones style uncovered in the Jungles.
Have it give a kinda War of the World's diesel punk thing going on.

Add more diversity

>He leaps Fleischer style.

I thought Fleischer was what started his ability to fly.

>have everyone hate him
>have him killed by whatever
>fights a spider in hell
Done

Marvel Babe, just because the suits want to fuck up your franchises in light of Iron Fist doesn't mean you should come in here and to propose asinine shit with ours, kay?

It's a Superman movie, not a Slipknot movie. Though, he should have had a solo flick. Slipknot was awesome.

BvS failed to be at what it was meant to be, a GOOD movie to start a cinematic universe. all its symbolisms and clever cinematography can't save it from failure. Civil War gave us exactly what we wanted, an adaption of the iconic storyline while referencing other great scenes in comics, but also some original content that makes the MCU unique and not completely dependant on source material.

Marvel simply has more faith and respect in it's upbringing that DC does.
you'll never see red lantern cat or the wonder twins in the DCEU
only with Marvel you can have the most comic book movies out there, not to say all comic books movies should be like marvel. Logan was fantastic and while it's not a faithful adaptation of the source material it is a competent movie unlike BvS.

Marvel revels in its silly and campy legacy while DC tries to escape it.

>Marvel revels in its silly and campy
by making quip after quip about it as much as possible!

>post company war pasta in an unrelated thread
Mad or shill?

Clark is struck by cosmic radiation from the collision of two faraway stars, which affects him in an unexpected way by causing a momentary loss of consciousness followed by amnesia. When this happens Clark is flying over some wilderness, maybe the woods of Montana or some shit. He's flying in his civvies as a quick errand, going fast enough to not be seen. When the radiation strikes he falls into the woods and wakes with no idea who he is, unaware of his powers. The film also has a narrator, who dictates to the audience the events of the film as if they're reading a classic comic book. "But suddenly, radiation from the cosmos strikes our hero!" etc. etc.

Clark survives in the woods, slowly rediscovering his abilities, all except for flight, which he's unaware he can do. Throughout this time he is plagued by nightmarish monsters in the woods, who hunt him continually.

Every so often the film cuts back to Superman in the suit performing heroic deeds, flying, hanging out with Lois, throwing back sass to Perry, etc. These parts are also narrated, exclaiming to the viewer how great the hero Superman is, again like a classic comic book. The film cuts between these scenes and those of Clark in the woods repeatedly.

Eventually it is revealed that the villain Clark faces is Mr. Mxyzsptlk, who narrates the film from the beginning. After striking Clark with "radiation" to give him memory loss, he's been posing as Superman in order to prove that he's better at it than Clark is. Clark, who is slowly beginning to regain his memory, attacks Mr. Myxzsptlk, setting off a grand fight scene. At one point, Mr. Myxzsptlk transforms into a giant spider. The narrator describes Mr. Myxzsptlk as the hero here and Clark as the villain.

At a certain point Clark defeats Mr. Myxzsptlk, who sarcastically dramatizes his defeat to the audience. The film ends with Clark, almost fully coming to grips with his memory now, taking a running start, about to set flight back towards Metropolis.