Why aren't Marvelfags enjoying this? It's basically Avengers 1/2 with even the same quips...

Why aren't Marvelfags enjoying this? It's basically Avengers 1/2 with even the same quips. They begged WB for years to make it lighter and funnier and when they finally comply, not a single Marvel fanboy seems to give a fuck. What was all that drama about during BvS if in hindsight they don't care if it's one way or another?

It’s a shit movie. Move on.

So Avengers?

I didn't think it was possible to not understand Marvel movies but you pajeets think Snyder, one of the most surface level pleb fucks to ever live that happens to be good with a camera, is fucking deep. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Why would Marvel fans care about some cheap MCU knockoff with DC characters in it when Marvel puts out like 3 movies a year that are all doing the formula way better?

>Marvel Pajeet thinks it's a matter of depth
It's a matter of a competent filmmaker who approaches superheroes in an unironic manner in contrast to a fat manchild from TV who can't help himself to spew quips even when people are dying.

It's not a matter of depth. Neither are deep at all. But if espousing edgy quotes from BrainyQuotes.com without context or even basic understanding is all that is required for you to think something is good, no wonder you literally think the defining trait of Marvel movies is literally quips.

>. They begged WB for years to make it lighter and funnier and when they finally comply,

it was a trap to destroy dc. THey are comic book nerds fanboys most of all and only cared about corporate wars. they would have preferred marvel movies no matter what.

the idiots at wb took the criticism seriously and now alienated the people who actually liked dc movies

Well, WB are the ones who hired Whedon. Marvel dumped him years ago after the Age of Ultron fiasko. So not really sure what your argument is right now. It's not like Marvel fans like Whedon and are defending him. JL truly is a magnificent train wreck combining the worst both DC and Marvel have to offer.

>strawman the post
But I do enjoy when you accuse BvS of trying too hard to be deep. Freudian slip if there ever was any.

It doesn't try hard at all. It's literally surface level shit through and through. DC pajeets try too hard to make it sound deep and adult because to them, that's what being deep and adult is.

Hence the majority being virgin pajeets living with their families.

Exactly. Snyder was doing s really good job building a universe for DC in BvS. They could've made five more films from just all that worldbuilding in BvS. But instead they fell for the Marvel shills and threw out their most talented director in favor of a manchild that not only failed to build upon the world from BvS but also retroactively ruined it. Snyder showed us there were was a whole world ready to be uncovered. Whedon told us not to bother.

lmao Nice backpedaling there Sanjeev. I'm happy JL atleast did one thing right and that was showing everyone Marvel Pakis are real and never gave a shit about DC to begin with.

If you think anything I said Snyder did outside of being good with a camera takes effort, you're even dumber than I thought. Sorry that these movies don't confirm to you that your edgy teenage bullshit is actually adult and that you might actually need to grow the fuck up one day.

>not a single Marvel fanboy seems to give a fuck.

Newsflash, DCcuck, it's still not a Marvel film. Warner pandered to people that never gave a fuck about their brand of capeshit. And ended up with a flop.

Justice League was Snyder's final failure. I'm so glad Snyder will never work for DC again so you obsessive idol-worshipping freaks can finally fuck off.

The only Snyder scene that made it in one piece (still raped by Marvel quips) is the only scene people liked.

It's pretty much an exact copy of Age of Ultron.

No. Avengers was actually good.

>Snyder was doing s really good job building a universe for DC in BvS.
You mean the movie where they have literal, in-universe trailers for the rest of the justice league? That's your idea of good world building?

(You)

And Age of Ultron was bad. Even we Marlels admit it. But thats no excuse for DC

Whedon added a few quips, did a handful of reshoots and told the post production crew to crank up the color balance. Everything else is Snyder. That's why this movie is so bad. If Whedon had done it from start to finish, it would at least have done better at the box office. Say what you want about Whedon, but he DID direct the 2 highest grossing superhero movies of all time.

It's a shit film, why is Sup Forums so obsessed with it when you all claim to hate superhero films?

This is what your brain on MCU does to you

So they did an exact copy of a movie that people watched years ago and many thought was pretty bad and you are wondering why they didn't bother to watch Justice League?

It's a cinematic universe that's rushed itself to play catch-up with Marvel, resulting in it all feeling poorly paced and shitty

Not to mention this movie was 90% reshot and that remaining 10% feels out of place everytime it crops up. The jokes feel way too forced and made by a "how do you do fellow kids" studio.

To put it bluntly, WB is run by old ass retards who don't understand audiences anymore because they're run by old, out-dated jews.

Marvel is run by nu-Jews who understand how to resonate with younger audiences better, as well as a good mix of baby boomer jews who can teach the nu-Jews to pace the universe out nice & slowly

But Age of Ultron was already a copy of Avengers 1

We're live Sup Forums now, the battlefield of megacorps marketers.

> Good world building
> Adds trailers for the rest of the justice league at one of the most pivotal moments in the movie, breaking the tension entirely, displayed to a meta human who is herself shocked other meta humans exist including the one her people were allied with for millennia
> Good world building

COME TOGETHER
ALL IN

Once they had decided on this being their marketing campaign I knew it was all over

So Justice League is what you get when you copy the copy of a copy.

Watched it last night with bvs.
It’s not that bad. It’s enjoyable.
The hate for Snyder and Affleck is not justified.

I know six people that have see. Thor Ragnarok but one that has seen justice league

i haven't seen it, but I can tell it's going to be bad

none of the characters are likeable.
>cyborg and aquaman are the equivalent of arrow-guy in MCU
>MoS was bad, so no one likes Superman
>BvS was bad, now no one likes the new Batman

trailer was bad, who is the villain exactly

all capeshit is shit though, including every MCU film and Nolan's batman

>It's basically Avengers 1/2 with even the same quips.

Except none of the character development, history, character moments, or any of the things that made the Avenger films stand on their own.

Bad villain, looks like Ronan the Accuser but worst, bad support cast, hoprribles jokes that fuck the scenes, fag Barry Allen, no Darkseid, shitty weird filters all over, Ben Affleck, Gal, no ass no tits, Gadot ....

Watch Avengers today and if you're not disgusted at the cosplay costumes, TV visuals and incredibly retarded dialogue then I applaud you. It was literally the moment the MCU died. Ironic that Whedon killed both the MCU and DCEU.

Stay butthurt DC.

>classic DC pajeet reply

Someone post the cyborg CGI

Because we restated the duality.

Bravo gentleman.

Bye bye mugabe

But Cyborg was the best part of the film. Shame 90% of the character got gutted by Whedon though.

It was too much of a change and didn't fit the tone of the previous movies, when The Avengers happened all of the Avengers had their own movies, JL has the shit parts of the Avengers in it too, because Joss is shit and didn't learn.

I'm not a Marvelfag and I was really Fucking looking forward to this movie.

Please explain how is a movie that was cut down to only 2 hours so Fucking boring and slow? It takes talent to make that happen.

Also literally one of the worst villains of all time. I mean that's who you saved for your first Fucking Big Bad? Fucking Steppenwolf? With all the villains DC has in it's fault to go with, you Fucking chose a horrible CGI representation of that dude?

It was a terrible disjointed movie which ruined any possibility of being good by brining in Whedon.

>when WB execs learn they got rused big time by mouseshills and it's already at point of no return

>this desperate

It's a bad movie why I assumed marvelfags might've joined it. They were the target audience, not the DC fans.

Cyborg was a watered-down Iron Man. Literally everything he did was done before by Iron Man. Create a UI and flip through holograms? Iron Man 1. Hover above the ground to show his new flight abilities? Iron Man 1. I will admit the scene where he gained control of Batman's nightcrawler was badass, but he did not repeat that. He literally fought in the final battle like as though he was Iron Man. Its just like how Flash fwlt too much like the Fox Quicksilver: it was all done before

*cackles*

>And it's still the best justice league live action movie so far.

He really was. That can't even be Fucking argued. He's the only character that felt right out there.

JL also made me realize how really next level good Patty Jenkins is. Because as you saw, under a mediocre director, Gal Gadot was horrible as Wonder Woman. All her acting flaws were exposed.

I think Smallville had something better

That's fucking Whedon cutting out the build-up. I meant his performance by Fisher. Very consistent and earnest performance compared to everyone else quipping like mad. Maybe the actor refused to do reshoots since Whedon and WB took such a huge dump on the character Snyder made for him.

You mean Snyder cocksuckers. You fags don't speak for DC fans.

Who speaks for DC fans? The falseflagging Marvel Pakis that desperately told WB to fire Snyder and add quips, only to reject the film anyways?

Actually yet to hear why Marvel movies are net bad outside of le quips

this alone shows there is a conspiracy
ther eis no way in 7 hells thor is a good movie and deserves a 92% score in any aspect

Why is everyone who disagrres with you a goddamn Hindi? Pajeet this. Paki that. Some of us live DC. We loved The Dark Knight Trilogy. Man of Steel was a bold take on Superman. And the one comic DC should adapt is Kingdom Come.

But JL 2017 just sucks. Its a piss poor ripoff of the 2012 Abengers movie. Just because someone disagrees with your shilling does not mean they are Marlels

why are you trying to pass your opinions as commonplace facts?

thor ragnarok is supposedly fun
justice league is just trying way to hard to be a thing, even more forced than avengers

>It's basically Avengers 1/2 with even the same quips

Why would I watch rip-off Avengers with a half-assed Justice League skin taped over when I can just watch either the actual Avengers movies or the Justuce League cartoon?

Because this it's the internet.

>It's basically Avengers 1/2
No, it actually isn't.
>They begged WB for years to make it lighter and funnier
There is no problem with DC movies being dark or serious. Nolan movies were just fine.

both Avengers are shit
Only good Marvel movies are Iron Man and both GotG

No it's a copy of the first Avengers, beat for beat. It's like they just used the same outline and made a shitty Avengers fanfic. The Russian family is all they ripped from Ultron.

But I agree with you? JL was trash. It didn't live up to MoS and BvS at all.

Thats like asking why DCshills are trying to pass their opinions as commonplace facts.

TDK is the darkest DC film though. Both MoS and BvS are considerably lighter.

>It didn't live up to MoS and BvS at all.
BvS is where it all started. First BvS, then Suicide Squad and not JL.

I saw Thor with the Bros and we all loved it. Belly laughs a plenty. Made me want to hit the gym even harder, get laid and drink my face off. Justice league just made me want to drink myself into a hole

Wasn't the tagline "unite the seven" when the marketing machine started? Who's the seventh?

That's what I'm talking about. It's not a problem if a movie is dark. It's a problem if a movie is badly made.

Where is Manhunter?

You.

BvS is genre peak to me. You may disagree with me and that is fine but to me it's always going to be the best film in the superhero genre.

What is wrong with you? The plot makes no sense and characters motivation is non-existent. I waited so badly for this movie and trailers were so cool. But in the theater, I felt like I was raped by this movie.

Should have waited for the extended version. It's still rape but with lube.

Ragnarok was fun, Justice League was not.
When watching Ragnarok I laughed at some scenes, and thought "that looks cool" at others.
When watching Justice League I groaned at some scenes and thought "that looks dumb" at others.

I watched it too, but it wasn't any better. The plot is still shit.

Haven't seen TC. The UC is 3 hours of delicious comic-book superheroes inserted into a cause-and-effect world with some of the best visuals and music in the field. God I love that film.

but mos and bvs were actually good, if they reboot it are we going back to lame comic book level stuff? Like superman just going around merrily saving people with no internal conflict at all and no tricky situations were killing is actually the moral thing to do?

mos and bvs were good successes, it were on par or better (movie viewership wise) as the initial marvel movies before they become a consolidated brand with avengers. They should have followed that different approach, for a different market, instead of literally aping the competition.

they turned on snyder and bombed hard, I hope they will reconsider their approach. Hell I'll settle for stand alone, 1 universe per character approach instead of this cinematic universe garbage

do shitskins think people talk like this or is this a genuine shill?

pretty sure the original version would have been more interesting

we already have 3 pretty much identical avengers movies that just keep getting shittier and shittier

It's gorgeous visually.

IT'S OKAY TO LIKE DC

>The UC is 3 hours of delicious comic-book superheroes
C'mon, give me a break. It's like it was written by a 5th grader.

About that...

this. I loved everything about it. The novel take on batman and superman. The pacing. the visuals. the character motivations. The build up to the short, desperate yet intense titular fight.
The fact that both superman and batman have valid motivations to fight. Weakest part was doomsday fight but it was still a cool dragon ball style battle.

I even liked the martha scene. Batman's voice cracking up and revealing that bruce is still not over the childhood trauma

I've never even seen the ultimate cut

What about that? I don't give a fuck about your Ant-man or whatever it is about. I just wanted good Batman vs Superman movie, that's all.

Are you daft? Most of the major internet critics love it. Screen Junkies, Channel Awesome, HISHE, etc. The usual menagerie.

The only who doesn't seem to like it is moviebob, but he hated BvS because it wasn't pro-BLM enough so who cares what he thinks.

It was written by a geniunely smart guy though. It's a shame he's co-writing with Jew Jew now. Terrio could've saved capeshit.

>It was written by a geniunely smart guy though.
So did he make it that bad on purpose? Is it some kind of diversion?

because MUH CONSOLE WARS.

>tfw marvelfags made DC shit their own movie by adding quipping garbage
lmao

>The plot makes no sense and characters motivation is non-existent.

Superman sees batman as a rich man who believes himself to be above the law, who goes around causing senseless destruction with tanks and jets. He wants to stop him using words preferrably. Meanwhile he is still dealing with the responsibility that comes with his immense power, the unforeseeable consequences of his actions and how the world has reacted to him

Batman is not in a good place psychologically after suffering yet another loss (his colleagues) in the goku vs vegeta fight from the previous dragon ball movie. He is still haunted by the death of his parents, the death of robin and the betrayal of other unspecified previous good people. He is convinced superman is too dangerous to let live, as he will always have the potential to snap and kill absolutely everybody. He has seen others change including possibly himself, so he doesn't trust clark's ability to remain alwasy good and pure

Luthor is a psychopath with daddy issues obsessed with the idea of discrediting\killing superman.

If Snyder fans hate comic books so much, why do you insist that Snyder continues to make comic book movies? Just let him make original flicks like Sucker Punch and let DC fans have some decent movies that are directed by someone who actually respects the source material.

I always thought it had some of the most effective lines in a super hero movie but whatever, suit yourself

>pretentious bullshit artist writes pretentious bullshit comic book movie for rick and morty crowd
>comedy writer writes fun comic book movie for non-autists and, by pure accident, better characters and conflict
r. made me think