Can someone please link that Plinkett-Style force awakens review that shits on RLM?

Can someone please link that Plinkett-Style force awakens review that shits on RLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_bGsOGMNFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google it you fucking retard.

I tried but its difficult if you don't know the name you fucking retard.

you can pretend you aren't shilling your garbage on Sup Forums so you don't get banned but we can still tell when you're doing it

What video are you talking about? you got me curious now

that video's retarded E;R's review is infinitely better

>been shilling your shitty, piggyback video on Sup Forums for MONTHS
>can still only muster up 14K views
Get fucked, OP

I'm not OP. What video is OP talking about?

Fuck off you stupid cunt, if I wanted to shill I'd put in the fucking video name you mongoloid

Nevermind, I found it

>2015+1+1
>TFA is bad
When will this meme die?

Link?

When TLJ comes out and it's even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
I'm 5 minutes in and it's okay so far.

Thanks user

Not OP. I think this is it youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

Plinkett didn't go through TFA for the same reason there's no Plinkett reviews for the OT. At best we'll get a review that goes through the whole trilogy once its done. But most likely we'll get a commentary or two like episode 1

I have watched this fully and it's fucking unbearable.

Just saying.

who?

OP you're sick, how many ""posters"" in this thread are you? Please just go outside, your video is just bad, make videos of your own inspiration and stop pushing it here.
Please get help.

>Not OP
Why would you feel the need to point that out?

a youtuber called E;R made a force awakens review. It's pretty good. It's called the farce engorges

>replies 21
>posters 13

/ourguy/

I'm actually liking his points about the opening music.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_bGsOGMNFE
check out my review of the force awakens. Please leave a like

I'm getting to the part where he lists all the things the girl can perfectly do with no training or experience. Now I'm convinced she's going to turn out to be an aprentice of Luke that lost her memories somehow.

Let's hope it's something like that. As of now she's just a straight up Mary Sue. Absolutely terrible character

I would watched all if at least he use his normal voice, instead of this shitty imitation.

yeah the voice is quite annoying

the only thing that really bothered me about Rey was her use of Mind Trick/Force Domination out of nowhere. and I don't think she even had a "how the fuck did I do that?" moment, which would have made it acceptable.

I try to ignore it, but every time I think about TFA, that's the scene that immediately pops into my head.

I can't really watch this. Worse than Plinkett imitating himself is somebody imitating Plinkett imitating himself.

>Do the same dumb voice as Mike yet somehow sound 200% more annoying

Let me know when he nitpicks in a regular voice because holy shit this crap is unwatchable

Well I put the video in watch later playlist. So you'll have to ask someone else about that

Third act was a letdown to be fair.

>Worse than Plinkett imitating himself
How can a fictional character imitate himself?

By copying his speech or mannerisms.

Plinkett isn't real. It's a voice done by Mike Stoklasa. What are you talking about?

Plinkett's review of TFA is pretty good and I agree with most of his points.

So, a fictional character can't do anything?

>hope
>Disney Star Wars