Watching a film with gf

>watching a film with gf
>still dont have much experience with girls, dont know how they are
>we are watching Excalibur (1981) i picked it since its a high quality film with excellent potential for discussion and has a high relevance to our modern cultural questions
>get to the scene where arthur cheats the duel with Galahad and sincerely repents to the lady of the lake. a sincere representation of the eternal virtues of will to struggle, growth and piety. an unexpectedly wholesome coalition of christian and old european worldviews, still serving errantry yet fulfilling obligations to both, a plotline that has survived centuries and inspired countless noble young men to virtue and heroism. arguably the most important side-story written in the english language.
>look over to her
>she is scrolling through top ten articles on her phone
fucking women, mishima was right, i should have stayed pure. when it finished she fucking unironically asked me "lmao like why was he ill or something?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyCParQTtnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching Who is coming to dinner?
>father finds out his daughter has a black boyfriend
>gets angry
>gf: "I don't get it, my dad never minded it"

Women really don't get it, huh

>watching movie with girlfriend
>expects her to stay off the phone through the whole movie

Come on OP, were talking about women in 2017 here. When I watch movies with my gf she is constantly on her phone but she is still paying attention. Its just what they do

SOY
O
Y

Girl on her phone = Looking for better males

why do most girls do this? is it some type of gender-based psychology thing? im genuinely curious

impulse limitation? instant gratification?

Would you rather listen to your gf's inane shit, or hundreds of girls praising how nice you are?

>trying to watch Starship Troopers, one of my favorite bad films
>gf wants me to cuddle her the whole time
>forces me to hold her breasts during them movie
>literally starts having sex with me
>I'm just trying to watch my favorite childhood kino
Why must women use us only to harvest our seed?

Neither

Women are civilised. Men are barbarous.
Women will never understand the barbarous values that free, wild men have, power, strength, honour, death, might, etc.
woman are interested in muh peace, muh multiculturalism, muh civilisation, muh roads and cars.

When man returns to barbarism men will rule in brotherhood again, and the civilised women shall be ruled over by the might of Barbarian man.

Sings We A Dances Of Wolfs, Who Smells Fear And Slays The Coward.
Sings We A Dances Of Mans, Who Smells Gold And Slays His Brother

>that projection

>Nazi sperg invites girl to see literal white knight fiction
>Girl immediately loses the little interest she had

Yeah, I guess women are dumb, huh?

Women think that guy movies are boring. If my bitch made me watch the Notebook then I'd be on my fucking phone too. It's not rocket science dipshit.

>Women
>Civilised
Not many of them understand the concepts of honour, virtue, chivalry and so forth. A vast majority of them are petty and backstabbing, and lie through their teeth, quite often not for any personal gain, but just to hurt another or to avoid themselves being hurt.

but its men who build and maintain the civilisation?

Dating a caolburnur lmao

>mishima

yeh he was pure alright

pure GAY

>watch film with female
>pick excalibur, an old film that even most men would nod off at
>act surprised when she doesn't pay attention

Women dont even grasp the concept of natons

Fucking Teuton shits

>Starship Troopers
>bad

Explain yourself

>Put on her a film she's been waiting on/hyped for for weeks.
>On her phone the whole time.

This is one of the lesser shitty things of our time.

t. tard

>>get to the scene where arthur cheats the duel with Galahad and sincerely repents to the lady of the lake. a sincere representation of the eternal virtues of will to struggle, growth and piety. an unexpectedly wholesome coalition of christian and old european worldviews, still serving errantry yet fulfilling obligations to both, a plotline that has survived centuries and inspired countless noble young men to virtue and heroism. arguably the most important side-story written in the english language.
your an autist. instead of making autist remakrs about some B movie you should have just tapped that while the movie was going.

In a word, selfishness. It is more rewarding for them to be on their phones than spend quality time with you. I mean no offense to you by this; if anything it's an indictment on how awful women are these days.
t. gay man with many female friends

To be fair, everyone I know does this, even men. Society is fucked.

Eat her phone

>female friends
what is wrong with you?

>be a virgin and finally get a gf
>be home alone with her and watching some stupid flick starring a dog (like Air Bud or something)
>we've been together for 2 weeks now and still haven't fucked because I fear my erections are weak (don't get random boners even hugging/kissing her. No I'm not gay)
>gf is actually a sloot I met at a club
>we've been watching this shit for like 30mins now and gf seems bored
>gf says she's tired and we should go to bed
>I reply with "b-but I wanna know what's gonna happen with Millow"
>she falls asleep on couch. Movie ends
>I take her to my bed and we sort of just lay there. She quickly falls asleep
>after 15mins, try to slip my hand in her underwear, but her pants are way too tight and I can't make it
>give up and fall asleep
>the next evening she calls me and breaks up with me

If my wife doesnt put down the phone ill just turn the movie off. I honestly couldnt give a shit and its usually her idea. It works

>gay gay gay trad projection, has never read anything worth reading gay gay homo fag give me attention bros
>why is my gf not interested in my LARP fantasy faggot man shit?
>i believe in strict dimorphism but don’t understand female consciousness
>mishima isn’t for faggots
>mishima wasn’t a flaming homo and didn’t write insipidities for dweebs like you
lol based esoteric reactionaries amirite guyz???

>watching bladerunner
>wife "LOL WATCHING YOUR WEIRD MOVIES AGAIN?"
should have gone gay

>yesterday
>Westworld marathon on HBO
>gfs asks why it keeps going from past to future

civilisation doesn't have honour, virtue, chivalry. only barbaric civilisations have that. civilisation is degenerate.

only because of degenerate women

t. civilised leftists

>duel with Galahad

>falling for the varg pill this hard
we men of imperium laugh at you snow niggers

Look at these soyboys and laugh lol

why didint you just tell her.
w-wait i want to fuck you.

oh shit i meant lancelot

>women will never understand what its like to be at war!
>I do though from playing PUBG in my mums spare bedroom

>people are now regularly talking about their girlfriends and wives on Sup Forums
wtf happen
i miss kisless virgin on the bring of suicide Sup Forums back

>develop movie rating system for my mother, father, and I
>each one of us picks a movie, we all must watch it, and then we rate it impartially to provide incentive it to continue (my mother and father really like to compete to see who can choose the best movie)
>I like it because we can watch movies as if we were a functional family
>I choose Blue Velvet on one of my turns
>Mom leaves the room halfway through
>Dad on his soyboy android ipad within the first ten minutes
>Parents still rate it; abysmally low and tied for last place on the list now
>say nothing about it because I know if I complain it will lead to the breakdown of family movie night
>Mom still throws a bitch fit because I rated Love, Actually a 2.9/5 to this day

sounds like she's a patrician who can see the twist coming your pleb mind cant comprehend

>be a leftard
>fall for literal propaganda

I love the movie but let's not pretend it doesn't have glaring problems.

Kurd women soldiers are the biggest fucking meme. They're about as useful there as they are in the IDF or the western armies, they're just paraded around for propaganda purposes and scoring brownie points with retarded westerners

She roasted your ass

watch Wall-E you pleb

completely this
they know the only way they can win is if they get western support. thats why 90% of their actions are false flagging human rights abuses against assad

Have the webm.

Lmao, we all know that most retards on here consider staying off the internet for a whole movie a "marathon". Sad!

good boy

With Sup Forums you never know, this could be real

thanks, mom

I'm , 30 y-o and mainly browse /fit/. A lot of the "Sup Forums chads" or less autistic posters enjoy shitposting on Sup Forums

gay. gay movie. you're gay.

You made a classic mistake, OP. Most women only care about what brings them status. When applied to watching movies that means she'd only be interested in the latest stuff that she could then potentially brag about. It doesn't even have to be good. Just the knowledge that she had seen something others hadn't is what she's after.

Oh this is (sadly) real. I have ton of stories about sex opportunities I blew up
t. Good-looking autist

>false flagging empirically documented by highly respected third parties human rights abuses
lol

I say that cause im the same, never had a gf or even a kiss though
25 neet

>highly respected third parties
also mossad approval doesnt count as empirically documented

your dad is out of town for the weekend
why don't you slip into my bedroom tonight and impregnate me with that big dick of yours
:^)

>bad
Women are the barbarian ones.
Since when is Excalibur a nazi movie?
There's no "guy movies", there's bad movies and there's good movies and then there are movies you enjoy and movies that you don't enjoy. The Notebook is a bad movie.
Sure, she's doesn't have to enjoy every good movie but she should have said she doesn't want to watch it from the beginning.

>call us before it's too late

Hi Varg

>glaring problems
like what? Give me one.

Have fun eating shit-covered bread in what amounts to a giant sewer complex you fat unhealthy smelly civilised fucklord.

Have a great time wasting away fuelled with junk-food and materialism as your spirit and soul become corrupted.

My wife liked Excalibur.
She still thinks the King Arthur flick with Clive Owen is the best Arthurian movie, though (she thinks the fact that Arthur was a Romano-British soldier was cool).
Her favorite Refn film is Valhalla Rising.

What are some films she needs to see before her first viewing of Master and Commander?

This never happened to me with anime watching get togethers.
Everyone was getting into it and having a good time for hours.
We watched the entire mardock scramble trilogy one time.

Had to watch with dubs though, that was harsh.

I was in the theater and literally everyone was glaring at the screen.

That's why you cuddle with the girl.

maybe watch some good movies like marvels doctor ant or weird-man???

Cuddle with THIS girl.

Women have been forbidden from doing anything related to the subject for millennia now, I don't see why it's surprising for them not to care about it. Do you care about the Kangz history?

why would they care about improvement, virtue, morality, their culture, or high art? i fucking wonder why

Wait. Excalibur is for Nazis?

-Colored who liked that movie.

>still falling for the vagina meme
user, I...

Yes that is what I'm saying user, congratulations, you can read.

n-no he wasn't...

She was expecting you to demand a blowjob during the Carmina Burana sequence, and for you to insist on being addressed as my lord for the rest of the evening/relationship.

When this did not occur, she could see she was dealing with an inferior male who judging by this post, is infested with autism, and went looking for another knight.

TLDR - you are not Arthur. Not even Kay, you are Kay's little brother.

I bet you didn't even have the balls and the red bloodedness to mention how hot Mirren looks naked did you? Appaling OP, pic related.

they'be been kept out of politics which is why i didnt mention it. those other things they have free ability to pursue. yet they consistently dont

>on a board where 90% of threads consist of "men" arguing about how capeshit A is better than capeshit B
>women are the problem

>arthur cheats the duel with Galahad
>cheats the duel
You can't just throw words together to make a sentence. You have to used the right ones.
>Galahad
Fucking pleb.

its a verb, to cheat
also

You don't "cheat a duel" you dumb fucking twat.

(transitive) To deceive; to fool; to trick. quotations ▼
My ex-wife cheated me out of $40,000.
He cheated death when his car collided with a moving train.
I feel as if I've cheated fate.

yeah the direct object of "cheat" is the competitor you've gained advantage over by cheating. not the nature of the competition.

yeah you're right

yeah

guy on his phone= Looking for better males

Alright faggot don't you fucking DARE talking shit about him you get me? Next time you'll wake up with a wooden coat

>90699805
The scene where Arthur asks Uryens to knight him and legitimize his kingship is the most kino scene in all of film

youtube.com/watch?v=IyCParQTtnE

>KEEP IT URYENS
>dat wagnerian swell
>cut to Patrick Stewart looking absolutely fucking swole
>I DOUBT YE NO MORE

absolutely this, there is so much nobility in this film

Great scene. Especially when you find out they've been standing in freezing water for days, and both actors had been stepped on by a horse when they shot the previous scene.
They aren't shivering because it's an emotional scene.